3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T.I.D.O 02.05.20 09:10 pm

Bugs glitches and Easter eggs (Assassin's Creed 3)

The Turkey Assassin

The game has a Turkey which can be an assassin ! She will even be your hood . To do this you need to stand around the corner to the left of the front of the manor and whistle. Turkey sneak up on you from the bushes that are behind you. Now standing in front of Turkey press: W, W, S, S, A, D, A, D, and feed her. All that Turkey to appear hood, and besides, she still will follow you as a protector .

P. s
If not fails you can find a video
For this we need to enter in any search - Assassin's Creed 3 - Turkey Assassin Easter Egg
74 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 02.05.20

If you turn on eagle vision when playing as Desmond in the room where he was held by Abstergo, we can once again see those same symbols, daubed with the blood of the Object 16 from the first part.

s
sasukemaster 02.05.20

People,what the hell.In the mission where you are looking for gatomon Church and should suit the guard to steal.After I stole it shows me that we should go to the green marker,and it is located somewhere under the ground,what kind of bug?

M
Miron Pontak 02.05.20

If the second part of the mission the Penetration of Souththat approach to prisoners and to press the w button, then the generals won't notice Hateme.

B
BlackWhiteYellow 02.05.20

Some dick with the passage of the last mission in Episode 1:the Infamy where you have to distract the dog raw meat,I have none,I come to the marker and nothing else I can use

V
Vladislav Cheremnyks 02.05.20

Help mini - map in the game (Assasins Creed 3) always blinking, blink and causes bouts of Epilepsy' how to solve? Is there a fix?

L
LeViAFun 02.05.20

I have the typical bug with the thieves Guild.Have already completed 2 tests and synchronization 0%

L
LeViAFun 02.05.20

Vladislav Ceramics
Guy fix your health!!!what a game if there was a epileptic seizure

L
LeViAFun 02.05.20

Stutz
Caves but there is no descent there will be stairs to go down

L
LeViAFun 02.05.20

Tytanyumm
Go to the tavern green dragon chest on the second floor

m
metalcore3009 02.05.20

Bugs with the doors with the symbols in the dungeon

D
Drake22345 29.01.21

What to do if in the first eavesdropping mission everyone is silent, even if I disappeared, they are standing and there is nothing to say this is a bug or what? And all ponel you just need to cross

P
Petr Petrovich 01.06.21

Guys, the question I passed only the first 2 missions of the estate went through the whole plot and the epilogue and there are no tasks, this is a bug, tell me what to do pliz. Thanks in advance

G
GREMLIN33 05.08.21

And this is a glitch, the camera rotates and the hero can not do anything? And yes! This is a glitch, restarting the game helped (completely) fortunately the place where the glitch appeared was saved and started from there.

M
Master0013 26.03.22

In the 10th part in the first mission, I can’t kill the running Templar from the air, I haven’t tried many combinations, it just doesn’t jump, what should I do?