3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T.I.D.O 02.05.20 09:10 pm

Bugs glitches and Easter eggs (Assassin's Creed 3)

The Turkey Assassin

The game has a Turkey which can be an assassin ! She will even be your hood . To do this you need to stand around the corner to the left of the front of the manor and whistle. Turkey sneak up on you from the bushes that are behind you. Now standing in front of Turkey press: W, W, S, S, A, D, A, D, and feed her. All that Turkey to appear hood, and besides, she still will follow you as a protector .

P. s
If not fails you can find a video
For this we need to enter in any search - Assassin's Creed 3 - Turkey Assassin Easter Egg
74 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trind 02.05.20

Mdja bugs full kapets))))) Rare metal from the trunk of Achilles and has not appeared and probably will not appear, says that Connor needs to find 2 more pages of the Almanac in new York, but no, not really must be stupid to run around and look up, suddenly soar that thread?!))))

a
afganec999 02.05.20

D
Demonakor 02.05.20

bagashka05
I knew that all of them can be killed. Immortal observers from the first part I have to kill it turned out, there probably is something similar.
PS: I made it Myself, or found on the Internet?

a
afganec999 02.05.20

he

L
LAzarikos395 02.05.20

Mr. Faulkner similar profession and externally with Gibbs, from Pirates of the Caribbean and also the actor who plays Gibbs in the American version of the game voiced by Faulkner!!!
And where to get a suit of misinformation! I passed 100

P
PiratBoy 02.05.20

The game is very glyuchennaya. In this part of the conservation deteriorate at every step. Already tired of this crap with these saves edit - just deleted this game. If yubisoft hands now grow their ж0пы is no reason to waste your nerves. There are plenty of other interesting games. And they still want me to buy it. I don't need the happiness, it's time to give up on this assassinscreed.

L
Laysik_One 02.05.20

PiratBoy
Played on licence, no claims to the patch and install the patches have not. Maybe for a game worth to pay 30$ but would not spoil your nerves? In your case, you have to blame repackers and not developers.

[
[Demon] 02.05.20

Yes, the people in the game there is a bug that can small children with legs down.

p
pfrhsnm2011 02.05.20

[Demon]
this is not a bug-it's physics

G
Graf Desirell 02.05.20

[Demon]
Hmm, that's a bug:)

R
Ramuz1995 02.05.20

normally

P
Palestinets 02.05.20

Interesting bug (or glitch?) happens with the kind of Mother in the Indian village, when you bring back the corpse of Gundogan and lay beside her. It fits, kicked, sniffs and begins to walk around the long house, while refusing to talk. In the end, the mission does not end until you remove trumpesni.
The real glitch with the assassins-recruits. If you help them, they often freeze in one place: he brought a weapon to strike at the enemy, and Connor shot him - all, assassin is in the backswing and does not move until you push.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 02.05.20

When I was Hatemi and very early came to the restaurant so there is the mistress of his (Molly I think) is it that a little old lady stood in the room and was sweeping.I went and started around her to spin right where she swept, and then suddenly the sound of shock and Haithem back flying to the wall hitting her head and barely gets to his feet and comes to life.She pushed called.

H
HroNoRezKa 02.05.20

People, at me such problem: Map does not display all icons. In the beginning of the game everything was fine, then somewhere in the middle of the game crashed after entering the game found out that the missing agent icons assassins, jobs, citizens, and points to sync; at First I thought it was just a glitch, but now have 97% sync, can anyone throw screens with maps of locations and tags, where are still to take jobs from the citizens. HELP!, Don't want to start a new game, thanks in Advance.

T
Thorgal 02.05.20

Connor from the hands of knife was missing. The very model of a knife. Skins from animals shoots, but in the hand there is no knife. Drew attention to it after the first visit'connor of Boston. Game litsuha, patch latest...

p
pirateW 02.05.20

Oh Connor you well drew still would have been taught to keep the weapon properly
http://s017.radikal.ru/i443/1305/7f/a49400a01c76.jpg

Achilles reads the miracle book.
http://s018.radikal.ru/i516/1305/a2/faf6306836c0.jpg

E
Elite_Gang 02.05.20

I was tired after this bloody battle...you need to lie down to rest...on the bench

E
Elite_Gang 02.05.20

I in childhood loved acrobatics...

As I in childhood loved acrobatics and more!..

E
Elite_Gang 02.05.20

NO COMMENT.

E
Elite_Gang 02.05.20

I-I-I-a-AVI-and-ISA-and-Ayu-Yu-Yu...