3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ayudin68 08.10.19 08:44 pm

The failures of FPS (Fallout 4)

Hi all,in certain places see the failures of fps,and the graphics processor and video processor is not fully loading,in General they are happy to posperity and the game doesn't require the screen see loading graph GP,jumping here and there,other games are on ultra with no problems with a full load of GP, 2600r core i7 4.3 GHz, msi r9 290, 8 gb ram ddr3

177 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vikar134 08.10.19

I understand that Opera is not enough for me to buy her but yet have no money((

V
Vikar134 08.10.19

I noticed that Koro Radeon those experiencing more problems with the game than anyone NVIDIA, especially with regard to the drawdowns to a slide show))

l
limpopo314 08.10.19

ESCsur
Console the indicator 3000, the PC high/ultra 14 000 and 20 000 respectively.
Generally change to these numbers ( all depends on your config)
fDirShadowDistance= 6000 or 8000
fShadowDistance= 2000 or 3000

I have medium-range shadow rendering and average detail(exposed through the launcher), specially looked in the. ini file what are the indicators in the figures will be.These are:
fShadowDistance=3000.0000
fDirShadowDistance=3000.0000
That is, the value for 6000-8000 range rendering many PCs will be too big.(my config i3-3220,2gb r9 270, 8gb ram fps pokachivaet from 25-30 in the city in large team fights with lots of enemies to 100 in the wastes)

V
Vikar134 08.10.19

For those who have little operatives 4 or 6 GB of RAM stavte ENBoost because it eats operatives and saves the memory in General, for a small volume of the Opera only worse

T
Traun 08.10.19

So the game runs 40-60 fps, and in the city at night fell to 27-30

d
ddkashka 08.10.19

Vikar134
he eats about 3-4 MB... saves 100 times more

V
Vatafaker 08.10.19

The most unpleasant is the distribution of load on the graphics card in the game - then you are in the wasteland looking into the distance you drawing to ultratech and 60 fps, then went to a fucking barn and you have 40 fps, and fps so floats (or the load on the graphics card, if you lock fps to 40) do not understand why. Look in one direction -60, turned - 40. In one shed the load on midasco 60%, in the adjacent shed - 99% , Wat?
And like the settings of the graphics do not relayt - what is the minimum salary that the top speed is an equally sinking in the buildings brand, on high settings even less drawdown than at medium or low.
Distance rendering is also not Rola - the difference between the minimum and the maximum of 3-5 fps , texture quality to not impact fps at all (well it is expected) , basically put the fucking lighting settings.
Here it is necessary to fix urgently.

E
ESCsur 08.10.19

Here fit fashion with the setting config under your current fps in the game. - http://www.dev-c.com/fallout4/shadowboost/
Settings ShadowBoost.ini is very simple
fTargetFramerate - the desired number of frames per second that will try to adjust the shadow, default = 40.0
fShadowDrawDistMin - minimum distance of drawing shadows, it will never set below this value, default = 2000.0
fShadowDrawDistMax - maximum distance of drawing shadows, it will never be set above this value, default = 15000.0

I set the min is 1000 and max at 9000 FPS 70

M
MagicHero 08.10.19

Attacker
The game engine is there a problem with the houses in which you can go. So even with a stable 60 with the included plane and the aisle next to the house side on the keyboard observed micro twitching image. Solved the problem just putting through a program EVGA Precision X to limit to 60 frames and now the camera is not jerked around the houses.

s
soulShakz 08.10.19

Optimized explicit jamb. I'm so not messing with a game since Skyrim.
ENB, Shadowbolt, watie textures, tweaking ini files. Doesn't change anything. 60fps as it was and left. But as already mentioned above, went to the barn hold 40 fps. Went to the Museum, even at night, pseudo-lights in the ceiling - again 40 fps, turned 60. High setting or below, nothing changes. As played hour, then don't. It is hoped that more will be fixed with patches or modders will come up with something.

k
karachun14 08.10.19

When the game is loading loaded confusing process with a short name - should be shut down, and everything becomes smooth.

u
urban.kalabanovich 08.10.19

LakerSC
And radika no adaptive rifle? If you have to try.

Z
ZmS 08.10.19

karachun14
what is the process?

L
Lisstoman 08.10.19

PSSS pawson. Stable 60 fps everywhere on ultra with mods on the schedule. You need to throw away their crafts from AMD)

Z
ZmS 08.10.19

Lisstoman
far from the truth... if the 980 + 4770к (4.6 ghz) is sinking up to 20 fps

M
Magnum 500 08.10.19

Lisstoman
Thick trolls. And Yes, the computer bought by the mom-dad is not considered in order for the bluff to give)

L
Lisstoman 08.10.19

ZmS
MB Chinese components?
Magnum 500
Why? I have rich parents and I'm proud of them. Why not popontovatsya

s
speednova 08.10.19

Lisstoman
And to write without mistakes parents did not teach?

L
Lisstoman 08.10.19

speednоva
No. But why write without mistakes? HDE ashibki?

s
speednova 08.10.19

Lisstoman
Yes, I see, you're not only a clown but also wit lovely! After editing a post anywhere of course, but chucago I certainly appreciated.
And to write without errors and in General think Majorica of course not necessary, because:
Spoiler