3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ayudin68 08.10.19 08:44 pm

The failures of FPS (Fallout 4)

Hi all,in certain places see the failures of fps,and the graphics processor and video processor is not fully loading,in General they are happy to posperity and the game doesn't require the screen see loading graph GP,jumping here and there,other games are on ultra with no problems with a full load of GP, 2600r core i7 4.3 GHz, msi r9 290, 8 gb ram ddr3

177 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 08.10.19

PsiX_Storrent
Damn, well, miracles do not happen! Can not in such sistemih FPS to sit down simultaneously to 30. I have not below 45 in all cases. It remains only to sin on the ATI. Although... here's the thing: I know that the computer is not connected to the network. Accordingly, there is no antivirus on the computer are only the firewood for the games and the games themselves. And Windows (7, x64) the subtly-built using the Tweaker and when the system processes only the necessary. And yet: the paging file on a small SSD (12gb).

P
PsiX_Storrent 08.10.19

Kirlusha
Sometimes-not sometimes, but the reality is. Install Headlight harbour, take some screenshots

O
OWSeva 08.10.19

Useum hi! Help! I have problems with the drawdown of fps... That's what is the problem when you start to play I have an average of 25-30 fps but after a minute the game sikundu pritormazhivayut and and then fps drops to 9-17 fps and UTB at all settings. And ESO the game uses vsev 10% CPU for some reason...

O
OWSeva 08.10.19

AU there can???

N
NoneOne2010 08.10.19

Take it nauy the game itself is shit and optimize the same, she even frieze on consoles.

O
OWSeva 08.10.19

NoneOne2010
I just wanted to make additions to it... Ronnie I played but not fully impossible bored)))

u
urban.kalabanovich 08.10.19

OWSeva
What do you play? Laptop? Before how was the game? Need to monitor temperature, memory usage, etc. 10% of the total use? And in nuclei how? Probably one or two core smoked the rest of us?

N
NoneOne2010 08.10.19

OWSeva
Maybe try in task Manager the priority of the game to change the MB will be better. And be patient :C

O
OWSeva 08.10.19

urban.kalabanovich
early after the release she went on the floor means when the into I have a Intel cor I-3 2.3 Ghc, video card Nvidia Ge Force GT 630M 2 GB and 4 RAM then it kept 25-35 fps in the wastes and in Boston 20 not more it was a shock to me but then I moved to Windows and everything went to hell when I reinstalled it. I'm not arguing I do not have a strong laptop but this same gesture when percent otdyhaet. Nuclei at low I even disabled them only one was luceno...

O
OWSeva 08.10.19

urban.kalabanovich
Oh yeah the memory is loaded on 60% no more temperature standards recently cleaned...

O
OWSeva 08.10.19

NoneOne2010
change ourselves to not changing VSO old

u

OWSeva
So after reinstalling Windows? Other games yourself are after these manipulations? Firewood for the clip was taken from? On virusnew not stopping to check.

O
OWSeva 08.10.19

urban.kalabanovich
Yes subwords tion. other games behave norms. the wood were fresh from invidia then I put the old 2015 when the release was zero sense, Windu completely clean hard set, plus already scanned the node that ourselves to not nashol.

O
OWSeva 08.10.19

urban.kalabanovich
also dancing W tambourine make over ini file settings, and the NVIDIA driver too, but pomagalo in the first minute and then at sikundu podtraivaet and 9-17 on all settings from min and up to max..

u

Well, if only with this game, as you say, all right, and with the consumption and temperature, then the clown knows. Try to download another Repack, in the settings of energy-saving Windows set to max performance, nothing else does not occur. By the way, these drawdown in addition to, or in the entire game?

O
OWSeva 08.10.19

urban.kalabanovich
in all of this but the strangest thing about the weak and lets you run on all sorts of adventures game 10% load I'm in the forums you read into that might be a miner and pointed out there specific percent but I have no Evo. but ti is not the case you know how you can locate the miners, what program?

g
gloccc 08.10.19

The person above already threw mod to increase fps , only some idiots it zaminusovali . Near kornegay and Boston common fps almost all planted not sickly and it's due to the view distance of shadows . So with this app you can play even with max shadows , and when the fps will fall the program will reduce the range of shadows . In the end, where the fps does not drop have great shade , and where previously, fell now fit fps and reduced range . http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1822/?

u

Dr web curielt use, never failed yet, a free utility. The paging file after reinstalling Windows me? Try increasing it, still 4 Giga operatives for this DIY is not enough judging by its system requirements. Well, you say that the game seems useful for 10% and other processes how much? Or is it the total load? Put MSI afterburner and monitor all.

O
OWSeva 08.10.19

urban.kalabanovich
the remaining processes do not load, my core 0,1,2,3 will do well then accomplish your goal) and thank you for the into pomegues)

O
OWSeva 08.10.19

urban.kalabanovich
how to change the paging file and how much Evo to boost?