3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wy_vern01 02.05.20 09:16 pm

Help find out the cause of failure

Guys, Hello! Collected a computer from scratch, everything worked perfectly for two weeks, and then abruptly appeared blue screen of death and Windows stopcd. The comp reboots, there is an inscription ASR, and he gives this blue screen and again restarts indefinitely, or hangs completely. And did not manage to the end to find out why, although everything seems to be leading to the motherboard. Situation following: the computer sees all the components, RAM tests, video card is also working, with hard drive problems it is not revealed, BUT tried to connect other hard-to-PC, and as a family can not go to Windows, although everyone reads, sees everything. When you try to reinstall Windows, the system also sees everything, but when I start the install (at least with the stick, at least from the disk), the icon appears on the Windows before loading and at this point everything hangs. Demolition of the BIOS and put a new one, the problem does not change. Mother MSI B250m pro-vd, percents i7 7700. Can anyone have some options, what's the problem? Help pliz, I don't want mother back in Germany to send, especially at 100% without knowing why.
65 Comments
Sort by:
H
HER535 02.05.20

Dude I got yesterday exactly the same happened to Boyd assembled a computer a few months ago, it worked sometimes up to 3 times when enabled, rebooted a couple of times and yesterday and a blue screen came out all hangs how you

w
wy_vern01 02.05.20

FrozenRed
unfortunately we have looked, but there came to the same conclusions, and more specifically figure out the reason failed, there should be only if my entire system to focus fully on the new motherboard, but where to find it, if only to buy a new one. And you don't know the motherboard what could be the problem, if not in the BIOS? worked just perfect, and then abruptly, BAM and goodbye. although the way once the system is still out on the Desk, but after a few seconds, still rebooted.

w
wy_vern01 02.05.20

HER535
there you will have information what exactly is the problem, email me please.

z
zuuc 02.05.20

the case could be the power supply

H
HER535 02.05.20

wy_vern01
Similarly

w
wy_vern01 02.05.20

FrozenRed
I agree, thank you very much. just stupid work, if I am now a motherboard will post without knowing 100% why. but on the other hand to find all suitable accessories is also problematic, as time goes and make a decision just need)

w
wy_vern01 02.05.20

zuuc
in the sense that the unit provides enough power? but he then 2 weeks worked perfectly, and then abruptly something happened? I have a seasonic 430w unit and accessories: mother msi b250m, i7 7700, geforce 1060, 16gb operatives.

z
zuuc 02.05.20

well, you yourself answered your problem. 430 watt unit for this system is weak

z
zuuc 02.05.20

in all this miracle the desired unit approximately 650 watts and above

K
Kirlusha 02.05.20

wy_vern01
A error code tried to decode it? Maybe it will give some tip.

A
AnPei 02.05.20

wy_vern01
How did you end up the power unit on 430 Watt. to deliver . 750-850 Watts. put and forget about problems.

w
wy_vern01 02.05.20

Kirlusha
error code displays different, I have about five I checked, but there all garbage some writing, I have not found the solution to the problem.

w
wy_vern01 02.05.20

zuuc
and are you 100% sure? it's seasonic, they are very good, and again, as he then for two weeks I have worked on full capacity?

K
Kirlusha 02.05.20

wy_vern01
If you remember the codes - write.

w
wy_vern01 02.05.20

An__ei
duck, here it is in watts only in your opinion? seasonic as far as I know gives better than their counterparts with more power. the money I saved, didn't want to take all the parts with the stock. and if you put a more powerful PSU - will it work?

z
zuuc 02.05.20

information NVIDIA card 1060
Recommended system power requirement (W) 400 W 400 W
The recommendation is based on a configuration PC with Intel Core i7 processor with a clock frequency of 3.2 GHz. Preconfigured system can consume less power depending on configuration.
i7 7700 in tubo mode 4.2 GHz
The unit is back to back with no reserve power. 2 weeks worked and probably povzduvalis conder, and that does not start and falls into the blue or hangs
The blocks generate three voltages +3.3, +5, +12 some of these naprug sank

w
wy_vern01 02.05.20

Kirlusha
unfortunately I do not remember, I will try today to see - and skins.

w
wy_vern01 02.05.20

zuuc
yeah, that sounds very reasonable, I will try more to figure out the issue. thank you very much for what has risen to the occasion and helped.

A
AnPei 02.05.20

wy_vern01
You know what they are doing - with our network is permanent failures, power surges . Ideally you want to put the battery backup and connect. Therefore put the power supply with a small margin from the recommended to eliminate the risks .

w
wy_vern01 02.05.20

An__ei
yeah, you're right. all possible problems are taken into account. but then I was told that installing Windows it would still run if you do not know?