3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sithomazafakatron 03.05.20 07:26 pm

Degradation of GTA 5 compared to the previous parts (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Think about GTA 6, and you wonder what it will be. When you think about it, it becomes somehow not on itself, because GTA 5 is degraded in comparison with GTA 4 and San Andreas, just no words. Surely the next part will be just a big map with a story (not like there was in GTA 5), dead world ( which already is in GTA 5), and of all that in GTA 5, only worse.
What do you think about this?
46 Comments
Sort by:
e
ed58963 03.05.20

I think гта6 should go exclusively to the bakery

g
gwunbleidd 03.05.20

n
n0zh1k 03.05.20

You're probably in San address have not played in the plot pane from many times worse than the 5.
Although why I feed the Troll

N
NoMercy_LilKids 03.05.20

GTA V - a pen test of a full-fledged multiplayer, I would venture to guess that the next part will be completely Online.
Antonio Banderas10
so carelessly, as you describe, even They are not available.

T
Tim7472 03.05.20

Sadomasoquismo
If GTAV dead world, name the game from the dead world

L
Leohn 03.05.20

I am in no way a hater of the series GTA, but in GTA SA the plot is mildly blunt, if you take into account the actions of GG and what motivated them when making decisions. But at that time, developers learned to make games and tried to make them just what you see in your imagination and then thought about the money. The game tried to add everything that was possible, and gyms and clothing, and a tuning and the mission was trying to diversify. GTA 4 is technically the most advanced, but not very optimized on the first patch, it was the first attempt to create the groundwork for full-fledged online. GTA 5 has been greatly simplified, but the new chips multiplayer + closes all the flaws ,it lacked the game + fixed some issues, but unfortunately highly simplified for the sake of optimization.

_
_DooM_ 03.05.20

In PEP 6 wakes up in the schedule as the Zhyzni, more will be true, Audi, BMW mercedese and priors, there will be all the garrad of the world, and yet we smogon egret for gandino and even for Batman. Can wakes Hadit Druk friend's house and play on consoles in PEP 5 online. Dada VI nesluchilos in PEP will pristavki hboks Onet house but Nada wakes a lot in the store.

S
Sithomazafakatron 03.05.20

Tim7472
Any other open world game

D
Delphis 03.05.20

I think that GTA 6 main character will be called Michael Dudikoff

T
Tim7472 03.05.20

Sadomasoquismo
arguments?

S
Sithomazafakatron 03.05.20

Tim7472
The same watch dogs, the whole world is filled with small things, people live their lives, going somewhere, talking on the roads, accidents happen or someone for someone runs and tries to kill him. The world feels and you interact with it. Though the card is smaller than gitya 5, but there is a city where fun is. The same series of scrolls or folica, maps are smaller, but they are filled with, there comes to the premises, to help people to fight... the same thing about the series of edge lights. The Witcher, the map is more filled with more people there live their lives, a lot of small events
As for gitya 5, stupid NPCs that can walk back and forth with them do not interact, the city is dull, the interiors of this little district is all desert, a few machines, NPCs and animals and all. Small items, no random events complete nonsense, Yes, there is very little
In General, gitia 5 failed as a game, but commercially managed, and for what? Because of the brand, the people saw the inscription GTA and went to buy

T
Tim7472 03.05.20

Sadomasoquismo
Hmm, now I'm sure you did not play in GTA V.

F
FevGust 03.05.20

In police and edge lights living world says :D

-
-Tany- 03.05.20

Sadomasoquismo
Waste guys...)

G
GTAman 03.05.20

Dull stuffing. In some games, maybe the world is in something alive, but what kind of degradation in the series can be discussed? After the HD part of the 3D part seem to be cardboard. Speaking as an old fan of the latter. What is the HD part is really inferior to GTA: SA is some of the gameplay possibilities.

A
Anomel Suna 03.05.20

Sadomasoquismo
I think that such a dull and frankly jaded stuffing was relevant in 2013. The same geniuses who create threads about degradation for 4 years there were five dozen.

Go Vedmak-children trall, author.

s
sevapva 03.05.20

and I'm just riding on a motorcycle in search of adventure. record the videos. cool....
for example - to kill the entire gang and manage to escape from the police.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.05.20

Apparently, about GTA 6, they have not even started to think-once they, poor fellows, busy: milking money from students for the multiplayer.
I recently passed San Andreas for the first time and, damn, I'd rather be in his remake with hd teksturkami more urging than this dreary five to run, just misery.

s
sevapva 03.05.20

and I don't care atmosphere. I'm plot does not pass. chase through the city and arrange a shootout with police. be like a Thriller.
rifle, shotgun and pistol. what else do you need!? )))

N
Nitro25 03.05.20

The game is not dead, but the story missions became much less and they are all too simplified.
Sometimes in the story you're making some stuff Ala RP in the sump for the sake of realism, like purchases of masks and costumes for the robbery at the pier, meet family, etc., but sometimes too simplified, as, for example - we will set up on the foundry in three of the Horde forces. Even compared to the last GTA IV does not feel that the mission will be difficult that you flood again, you will replay from scratch. He even made a pass jobs after three failures and this is a short and easy single player campaign!