3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sithomazafakatron 03.05.20 07:26 pm

Degradation of GTA 5 compared to the previous parts (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Think about GTA 6, and you wonder what it will be. When you think about it, it becomes somehow not on itself, because GTA 5 is degraded in comparison with GTA 4 and San Andreas, just no words. Surely the next part will be just a big map with a story (not like there was in GTA 5), dead world ( which already is in GTA 5), and of all that in GTA 5, only worse.
What do you think about this?
46 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 03.05.20

Tula Potsik
Often see such a phenomenon. And scary when I see people who yell, so I'd be moder and everything would have changed. I have bans only for the flood, and the Mat still like one, though I really wonder when I see people engaged in very strong troling and flood, and create conflicts, and they are not getting bans, such too was the case.

F
Fildon 03.05.20

Yet all are forgotten as announced the game before leaving, letter V, not numbered, the other GTA. Developed prepared the players to custom the GTA, and all of it went in anyway, because in GTA V everyone will find something to do.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.05.20

magister1
It depends on whether you are personally touched Modera or not.See for yourself periodically such with 2013 and all do not care until a complaint 50 times won't throw.
Fildon
If it all went, then there would be this topic.And reviews the incentive would be great.And sales of 7 billion.

G
Geralt-47 03.05.20

Tula Potsik
finally catch. I have the same situation. Been waiting for the fifth part, finally left in may 2015 in the army, I came, I downloaded the Repack from hatab and started to evaluate the game. The game is really shit, that's when Trevor appeared on the screen - it was the last straw, I just turned off the game and turn it on there is no desire. There is no plot, the characters are shit... the San Andreas was great. And then - shit. Here you said all right one to one. Really looks like the game has gone only children, because the boys, catching, sorry GTA III - the game has no wheels. Too stupid.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.05.20

Geralt-47
OOO, brother, I sympathize, I suppose, too, waited a long time on the PC and was taken to armeyku.Stupid students-majors slopes do not understand, and I understand you completely what it's like when they're playing, and you stuchell in summer and winter.By the way, I still greatly far cry 4 waiting in the end also empty out.

You know, Trevor is furious at first, like everything else in this stupid game but when you pass the second time and more it seems like the only plus of this game, for brings at least some positive emotions.Would make the game purely about him and only in Texas-maybe I could have forgiven roxterm this slap in the face igroindustrii.
Story for kids-the whole game work for his uncle, to the end suddenly autumn why not kill him?Really did not expect such nonsense after the fab four, where there were no pianos in the bushes, where live characters.One Dwayne surpass whiner Michael nigger noname with stupid tasks.I'm not talking about Toretto and the Truth of the Sleigh.

G
GTAman 03.05.20

Tula Potsik
Spoiler
Someone just trollefobiya, and he everywhere haunted by trolls.
With the same success it is possible to tell, what do you see the lack of trolling in your posts. And, as you can see, among your violations were not only trolling, but also more obvious. And Yes, trolling can still be some subjective interpretation, but it is unlikely that the opinion of six (!) moderators for three years happened to coincide.

No arguments, no anything too thick and stopped.
If he considered you a Troll, it is logical in this case to stop talking to you. Perhaps he was wrong, but acted consistently, not contradictory.

It depends on whether you are personally touched Modera or not.
As I said, for trolling you get banned six moderators (of the seven who gave you ban), up to the lemon. All they care about, what you (and everyone else) opinion, you're one of the thousands of users who do not need to think of themselves as the star of the forum. By the way, moderators actively debated with you only I, but the irony is that I is the seventh, which for the trolling you did not get banned. In addition, in disputes about GTA 5 was attended by a huge number of users, both fans and haters, but most of the reason were able to Express their opinions (both in favor and against) so that not to violate the rules. And who have then said this? Quote: Majority rules is a challenge for me,so no need to scare me with bans and other things... Therefore, we can conclude that you perfectly understood the essence of their behavior.
magister1
Spoilerish in a very strong troling and flood, and create conflicts, and they are not getting bans
The moderators are not all seeing gods, if they are missing something, this does not mean that they do it on purpose. Someone lucky not to catch the eye, Yes. So for Great Justice, we always encourage you to use the complaints system. It REALLY works.
In this five-minute explanation for moderation is over. Further discussion of this topic is not allowed here and will not be tolerated in accordance with the rules of the site. Any questions/claim — drugs.

PS
Tula Potsik
You're not blocked on my HP, I have you blocked. Here answer will be no more. In PM — in the mood. Mat and insults, if like last time, again will lead to a ban.