3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sithomazafakatron 03.05.20 07:26 pm

Degradation of GTA 5 compared to the previous parts (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Think about GTA 6, and you wonder what it will be. When you think about it, it becomes somehow not on itself, because GTA 5 is degraded in comparison with GTA 4 and San Andreas, just no words. Surely the next part will be just a big map with a story (not like there was in GTA 5), dead world ( which already is in GTA 5), and of all that in GTA 5, only worse.
What do you think about this?
46 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revenge_8 03.05.20

The game is not dead? more like a dead man, even living creatures that there is a does not help the feeling of emptiness. gta5 this year in a beautiful wrapper

G
GTAman 03.05.20

Revenge_8
What a game of a similar genre and setting better? In addition, the theme of the degradation of the series. In the previous games were more lively world? Yes, except that the Foursome were about the same.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.05.20

I have repeated a hundred times and I will repeat-GTA 5 shit miserable.I got on this website permanent bans for the truth and staged debate from the 2013 year, and now I see that my efforts were not in vain.Every month more and more people that repeat the same truth as me.Where were you, brothers, in 2013, when every second student outcome foam and orgasm from this misery?
Briefly again, and I will start with a basic: a slap in the face pkshnikam.Nedoigru left as scraps in a bowl for the dog 2 years later.Normal gamers are boycotting for this game, but you fell to his knees and licked from the floor.As omitted.OK.
The game has no plot, no characters, no physics, no normal city...all made to get off, only to quickly sell online and most importantly the grandmother with the sheep.
Online it's a bunch of interesting modes and a few good heists, but stupid shkolota playing normal pvp, ignore the Goodies type rapid convoys and missions are chiteki-teleporter 2 minutes.Such lawlessness even in the source there.
The best GTA for me is GTA 4.GTA 5 is already a soulless pipeline purely for the sake of log cabin attendants.

S
Sithomazafakatron 03.05.20

Tula Potsik
At the end or the beginning write what is IMHO

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.05.20

Sadomasoquismo
This is a popular opinion.The funny thing is, the students, praying on the roundabout in 2013 is now crying, moaning and howling from taken in the future course Rockstar online and microtransactions.))
Ahah, I from the very beginning ignored this console slag, cancer agroidustrial.))

G
Geksogen 03.05.20

Stout. Very.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.05.20

RDX
You all who have a different point of view-useless.Only you and your valid opinion, right?

S
SaveX3 03.05.20

Tula Potsik
Me 5 also does not hooked, to be honest I'm a subject that could hardly domodal to the end. All 3 characters only liked Trevor, he's in my opinion the most lively and life, a Negro about anything and made that was. Because 3 white and one Negro - this is bad! It would be a lot of hurt feelings from the degrading of the American population. Michael forever moaning dog feminine. To go back and replay no desire at all. For me, the best part of this is GTA4, nostalgia For Vice city and San Andreas.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.05.20

SaveX3
I'm saying from the beginning-the black man in General, no, it in all missions throw on the headstock and make free help girlfriend, a drug addict.Developed admitted that he was bumped at the last moment, as the sleeve to the moon.
Michael-it I believed in the thumbnails, I thought about a Persian.But in the end he became a clichéd idiot, as in every second film-got bored of the good life, he climbed in the robbery, and as he drank effects from hysteria and crying until you showed up, everything was good.And the family had omitted and disgusting, some geeks.
Trevor Yes, it is really good but it is impossible to fully understand, and as a character he is not very realistic.With this lifestyle he would not live to 40 years.Character is more like one big joke and like saints row and not GTA.

G
Geksogen 03.05.20

Tula Potsik
No, just after the words about empty open world and lack of the story all becomes clear.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.05.20

RDX
I can give arguments, if the arguments you will make a claim and justify specifically what I'm wrong.

v
vkontaktesider 03.05.20

Tim7472
Probably for him the world is some Far Cry (2-4) is considered the standard. Well, che, because there is always something going on, the checkpoints need to capture all the time, for example. Just like in SA — there are in fact a gang war was. Heh.

s
stttriker 03.05.20

vkontaktesider
that's the way GTA 5 gang wars and not enough

v
vkontaktesider 03.05.20

Tula Potsik
Let's be reasonable people, not mindless idiots (stop gathering, and start farming!). GTA has always been satire. A satire on American society in different eras. Then you and bored Michael, and thoughtless black, who is trying to do something, and the redneck psychopath who is so stoned that his actions barely poddayutsya logical explanation.

Output (strange, though, that I have to explain): never wait for GTA pretensions to become sereznyy and thoughtful work. It's more of a cliche of modern times, or ages, which are not born out of thin air, but originate just from everyday life companies.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.05.20

vkontaktesider
Mindless idiots just swallow the wastes from the developers of GTA 5, with a any hers satire.
Satire is when saints row 3 starts, lags and ping jumps in the mission, simulating virtual reality.
Kosyachny characters and the story is not a satire and rotten ideas of the creators.It is time to grow up and admit it.
San Andreas was satire, the Quartet has been a deep and serious game.Here I n the next stamping part, apparently, much thought about online and Donato, and the single screw in the last turn.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.05.20

Here's my review of five of the steam, and tell me what I am wrong.

Miserable and dull nedoigra for students.I waited for her more than anyone, I've watched the first trailer when he just came out in November 2011, then licked every screenshot, looking at them with a magnifying glass and studying the Analytics of the screenshots, gathered the info and waited and believed this would be the bomb!I even delayed a trip to the army to be home when it comes out.And what I got in the end?Rockstar as always started to lick the consolers, ignore all the questions about the PC version.Because they are poor, an extra dollar can lose if in advance I say Yes about the PC version!Cut money from consolati for myltse Curling and was silent for 2 years.I serve in the army every week check the news on the PC version, Carl, every week!Many of you, the students, have yet to learn what the army.This stress, plus nedorazvitie ditch hope to play it before the army, so more from them later, a huge amount of time and no good news!When they did bother to throw us this bone on the plate like a dog, but I scored, and I remembered only when I got a Repack from hatab.And then I carefully began to recap the game, and I judged her severely, mindful of their shattered dreams and wasted nerves and the attitude of the greedy Scots to pkshnikam.And what did I see?
Physics-zero (after fantastic four), damage like in nfs underground (make lousy), all transport Odinokova arcade driven, the characters dull, the plot is shit, even near the sledge do not lay tasks of the same type, city carton and blank as in mafia 2 and besides a little shooting with any gun without recoil, poor and unrealistic (I shot in the army, shkolota know the physics of bullets), tuning and modification of weapons is a joke, on radio one pop music only listen to TP.I could go on forever...the single is a DISAPPOINTMENT.And as we peed in the ears in the thumbnails, what the screens show, mmm...give me back my 2013.
About online I will say one thing: I'm not a fan of online games, appreciate single story, graphics and dialogue, I'm not 7 years to go from stupid online, mostly online here poor, ranging from five-minute download core i7 6700k, ending with the fact that coming home from work and sat down to play, you can 3 hours to pull in anywhere: that players will not find agraba, the inadequate go, then among shkoloty inet nischebrodsky crashes and all the throws...the very sad cases like the GTA 5 and it all comes down to stupid bots shooting 2-4 people for money to pull of tuning and guns.There are a couple of interesting things, like the maniac with a shotgun or the rapid convoys, but the kids on that stupid, that session does not go, and lame pvp is always Packed.
Well that's all, it was a tale of simple human stupidity and greed of Rockstar.I am sincerely sorry that bydlomassy bought it, especially bakers, who lowered the floor, releasing the game in 2 years.In a normal world this game itself would be lowered together with the developers for what they've done with physics and with regards to the damage caused, but millions of flies in our reality shavayut whatever the brand was, from DIY Rockstar, sakania the Hapon.
PS put the game millions, and are unable to license cars, just facepalm...Plus San Andreas has been, this game is rare.One gyrus, learned 3 state and shuffle them, shuffle.MDE...

W
Waffen 03.05.20

Tula Potsik
I fully support and join the above.Rocky great psychologists.They made a bid for kids online and I was right.

F
Fildon 03.05.20

I do not like gta5 I think that we developed a bit Nai.../cheated.
But have more fun, revive on the boat, flying by helicopter to the penthouse, take the Elegy converted from benny, under the skyline, and further on random matters, racing, special transportation, mobile operation. Everywhere across the world or even down and out slut, you can laugh with it.

G
GTAman 03.05.20

Tula Potsik
I got on this website permanent bans for the truth
Not for the truth, and for:
Спойлер30.08.2015 02:11 — 26.02.2016 02:11 obscenities and insulting the moderators in a PM, provocations and rudeness on the forum, ignoring previous bans
22.05.2015 18:21 — 20.08.2015 18:21 Flame, trolling, insults and provocations on the forum GTA V, ignoring the warnings, and previous bans.
05.05.2015 17:05 — 19.05.2015 17:05 Too aggressive.
21.03.2015 19:12 — 20.04.2015 19:12 Provocation, flaming, insults on the forum GTA V, ignoring the warnings.
09.08.2013 16:53 — 14.08.2013 16:53 Trolling
26.07.2013 13:31 — 31.07.2013 13:31 trolling, offtopic, insults.
28.06.2013 15:06 — 12.07.2013 15:05 Insults, trolling.
05.06.2013 12:55 — 08.06.2013 12:55 trolling, ignoring the warnings.
28.04.2013 19:33 — 08.05.2013 19:32 Flood, offtopic, insults.
29.03.2013 01:04 — 03.04.2013 01:03 Public condemnation of the administration.
05.07.2012 14:57 — 15.07.2012 14:56 trolling, provocations to the flame
20.06.2012 12:28 — 23.06.2012 12:28 Insults in a PM
07.04.2012 19:19 — 12.04.2012 19:18 Insults.
21.03.2012 16:43 — 24.03.2012 16:43 insults, trolling
Because everything is not allowed, regardless of right or wrong user in the discussion.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.05.20

Veenine
Someone just trollefobiya, and he everywhere haunted by trolls.To take that higher.No arguments, no anything too thick and stopped.Give him moderator rights, so he, too, every second will be banned because of trolling, although this is just a point of view opposite to his point of view, that's all.