3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
emptyProfile 03.05.20 07:27 pm

Kratos (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Rumor has it that in the next few days should go on the long awaited mod of Kratos! While this is a rumor, but alarming. If it was true? What do you think???
56 Comments
Sort by:
R
RobVanDam 03.05.20

True, it's true, but who needs it.

e
emptyProfile 03.05.20

RobVanDam
Me!

Y
Yoshemitsu 03.05.20

Managed as a log, the combo has almost no, beats izdaleka, a little more powerful than X-ray, two suits and a good Ending.
Baked Kratos)))

e
emptyProfile 03.05.20

Yoshemitsu
Pogamat for fun come!

a
alexfio18 03.05.20

Yeah fuck it right yet, let's cram all of Street Fighter, Tekken and other games.
I think players from the Mortal Kombat universe have live at.

Y
Yoshemitsu 03.05.20

So there's nowhere to shove. MK is so inflated with all sorts of demons, gods, dudes, fire, trolls, and undead pieces of meat that Kratos there corny b lost.

a
alexfio18 03.05.20

I look at this picture and some name I can't remember, and then each of 2 styles, each combo, with transitions - brain steaming if to remember it all)))))

a
alexfio18 03.05.20

Yoshemitsu
you screen with emulsion did?

a
alexfio18 03.05.20

But the one that Moloch I think somewhere in the story mode skips somewhere he either in prison, or the chain, or am I mistaken?

D
Dimchik94 03.05.20

you Chu? don't need additional Persian? I only Kratos. there is already what you want. want play, want not. I sooo look forward to when it will release)

Y
Yoshemitsu 03.05.20

alexfio18
From Wikipedia. All of a sudden.

D
Denchik7832 03.05.20

doctorhacker
But where took information ?

A
Alimaster 03.05.20

What all of this fuss over that of Kratos. Well, will he or will not - who gives a fuck.

Yoshemitsu 31.07.13 00:41
Managed as a log, the combo has almost no, beats izdaleka, a little more powerful than X-ray, two suits and a good Ending.
I agree 100%.

Or do you think that with the advent of MK well, just WOW how to change and become completely different and 100 times better?

W
WarlokIII 03.05.20

Why not put a couple Persians from SF???
Dark Ryu mine would fit in MK(unless of course it be adapted to MC)...
Not well look... to Leave all his tricks, a fight to adapt...
For the x-rray punches in karate style... Chenit type:
His transition(under satsui but Hato which kongda it on one leg forward/backward rolls) to the enemy with a kick.
Then the POWERFUL impact of hands in the teeth(the enemy falls, it seems too skorpionovskim x-ray)
And then squishes him with his foot, as he again did in the fault in SF...
We have to think of a fatality...
Well, this is it, the Mets hadoken, with such force that the enemy remains the floor a charred skeleton..(kakuyunit combination of buttons to jump distance)
And one more thing... fatality Flies on one leg, then a dark screen(again, the usual altorki their SF) hard heard the sound of blows, Ryu in his pathetic position, burning the seal on the back, and the enemy falls apart into many many many small pieces (also on the distance of a jump)
Mine where Ryu would fit in better with MK than all there Kratos and Freddie Kruger

A
Alimaster 03.05.20

WarlokIII
You're such a dreamer))) Hadouken of my brain did))

Y
Yoshemitsu 03.05.20

WarlokIII
Mine where Ryu would fit in better with MK than all there Kratos and Freddie Kruger
Unlike Freddy and Kratos who literally tore people with his bare hands, Ryu as the brainchild of the Japanese video game industry will fall into a swoon from a drop of blood.

A
Alimaster 03.05.20

Kratos is exclusive for PS3, because it is one of the most recognizable (if not most) of the characters of this platform.
And therefore it would be logical to MK on the PC to add Gordon Freeman!!!

GIVE FREEMAN!

G
Gabby Freez 03.05.20

Alimaster
But on the x box Master chief

R
Rozbee 03.05.20

If you do the mod well,another playable character not hurt.

F
FnAlt 03.05.20

Freeman? haha