3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
emptyProfile 03.05.20 07:27 pm

Kratos (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Rumor has it that in the next few days should go on the long awaited mod of Kratos! While this is a rumor, but alarming. If it was true? What do you think???
56 Comments
Sort by:
r
rafik guseinov 03.05.20

HE ASCII

J
Jarud 03.05.20

As for me Kratos rules( he moves and spectacular fatalities and combos mean,who would not say), in contrast to Freddy Krueger - he's in MK is really not the topic..
PS. In those years a lot of that out,but that's no reason to shove all in a row.Besides Kratos fighter though,unlike the Kruger, and is only on PS 3,so you can relax fans of the atmosphere of MK .

G
Gabby Freez 03.05.20

Jarud
What nonsense, this part of the mortal - a remake of the old part, and it focuses on the audience that played it in ' 92, about the same time came last 7 the part of the movie a Nightmare on elm street , all those kids who played mortal and obsessed cruelty seen this movie, then he was one of the best horror movies, so that his appearance in the game is appropriate.

F
Filis 03.05.20

By the way. in version MK for PS3 in addition to Kratos, there is also arena with a Stage Fatality where you can choose three or four options for the execution of opponent :)

M
Master of Shadows 03.05.20

Requirements such as adding fighters from SF and other games is absurd, as Kratos Krueger, who did not fit in the Canon of the game, and a hell of a mess with the atmosphere. MK is not a game worth clog left characters from other games.
Can kill students, but Canon is Canon. MK is MK.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 03.05.20

You could even Link from the Legend of Zelda stuffed, yeah...
Kratos in MK is needed as well as the dog's fifth leg.

G
G2P2 03.05.20

Me Kruger in MK annoying, and then there's Kratos want to push. Nonsense. Waiting for the mod to cut Kruger completely.

G
Gabby Freez 03.05.20

G2P2
He's not involved in the plot, and hidden in additional Enugu as character DLC, it's hard not to pay attention to him?
I'm so still , if these mods were not asynchronous online.

R
Ranmaru Rei 03.05.20

Gabby Freez, but still falls in the ladder. Yes, and it is likely that on-line can get caught.
Although not care. I do expect when Kratos. At least just for fun. Yes, and it's not weak to be a step forward in modding.
And if we talk about the guest char, then it is better would be the Joker. Then would Shang Tsung fatality would be normal, instead of the fatality with the clown. And in Injustice it burns. What his winning stand, where floods defeated Vesnina from the canister, and then throwing a match, saying, You're Fired!.
Kratos is too pathetic and boring Freddy.

W
WarlokIII 03.05.20

G2P2
+ finally infuriates him Mahato, and superoxide it too much...
And I spoke about the Evil Ryu, who fights tears and kills cruel ways

n
nosferatu_2033 03.05.20

Geralt of Rivia would on a PC

C
Chernaya Vlastelinsha 03.05.20

yeah, you have to shove Assassin'a ahah

W
WarlokIII 03.05.20

DJ_ZlodeI
Ezio from Brootherhood was already in Soul Calibur 5,
nosferatu_2033
Not a bad idea...)))

n
nosferatu_2033 03.05.20

WarlokIII
Well, surely someone supported) rad) But in General I'm against cluttering up the MK with all sorts of left-wing characters. But. I would be interested to play characters other favorite games, especially if the character has great fighting skills. Just take these characters and put it in a separate compartment like Freddy, kenshi and Skarlet. Well to eye blisters. And, do not want not choose, loom will not be.

K
Karnaj 03.05.20

Alimaster
Kratos is exclusive for PS3, because it is one of the most recognizable (if not most) of the characters of this platform.
And therefore it would be logical to MK on the PC to add Gordon Freeman!!!

GIVE FREEMAN!

First, Freeman, unlike Kratos, not a fighter!

ALL
And, most importantly, secondly, the developers will not add new fighters, and the modders themselves completely new to do not. Now even pass the moves between the fighters, it is that somehow defective to create a new fighter by making him a custom skin! So Kratos is the only fighter which is worth waiting for, the rest is just fantasy, that's a topic for them to write:

http://forums.playground.ru/mortal_kombat_2011/788215/#11138415

Here only about Kratos!

J
Jarud 03.05.20

nosferatu_2033
And what you Kenshi,Skarlet and rain to stop? They are just characters in MK :)
If the garlic,half of unsubscribing here never even played it yourself for Kratos, but all say that he is worse than Freddy. The fact that he was once in the MC and the fool is clear, but as the game Persian it is not bad. In the story it is not present at all(thank God) and play in the arcade or online for it you are not forced...
PS.Here I'm more of a cyber Sub-zero don't like the way the fighter he loses all the usual Sub-zero (and half of the techniques he borrowed from Siraka - teleportation and bombs),it would be better left old cyber Robot,but not in any case wouldn't remove the Smoke man.

n
nosferatu_2033 03.05.20

Jarud
Does not hurt) I know the whole story of MK. And Kratos I would play. About Cyber Sub zero and cyber Smoke agree)

R
Ranmaru Rei 03.05.20

Karnaj, a fighter on the basis of custom skins would be interesting. It would be possible to make frost, maybe. Her mail the game has, as part of the arena, by the way. Even if just someone her model pulled the Sub-zero it would be interesting. And making of it a complete fighter... dream, Dream... Impossible dream.
And Cyber Sub-zero... for a Long time was this idea in various fanatstic communities. And was first implemented in the fan Mortal Kombat Project M. U. G. E. N. Developed just got this idea and implemented it. Cyber Sub-zero the most spectacular proof that the history of the new Mortal Kombat is developing in a different scenario than in the old history.
It is worth to note that the set of mowow it is very similar to the set of mowow equivalent of MK:P. - LK-52. Freezing of breast, rolled and bombs that freeze the enemy in the explosion.
However that's worth I wish success to the modders. I hope you will surprise..

r
reptile75 03.05.20

RobVanDam
me too

J
Jarud 03.05.20

nosferatu_2033
Okay,I thought you said you didn't want to see them ))