3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
emptyProfile 03.05.20 07:27 pm

Kratos (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Rumor has it that in the next few days should go on the long awaited mod of Kratos! While this is a rumor, but alarming. If it was true? What do you think???
56 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarlokIII 03.05.20

Jarud
And I cyber sabziro Narva, I have them in a combo up to 12 strokes did...
Easy to assimilate, quick, and strong...
Smoke... sorry no harpoon... and then this teleporting powder is not always one hits...
nosferatu_2033
That is, throw a few Persians friends from fighting?
The SF, as I said, can evil Ryu
From Tekken, I don't know, Kazuo, he's angry, treacherous and cruel
And Vertigo from Primal Rage, Oh Sega)))

D
Diflyukan 03.05.20

Gabby Freez
Yeah but in ' 92 in the role of Freddy Krueger Robert Englund, not Jackie Earle Haley, but somehow a face for the model Kruger chose the latter. And two gloves just don't fit no where.

G
Gabby Freez 03.05.20

Diflucan
I do not associate its occurrence with the last part of the film, I associate his appearance with the entire series of films. The second glove is made in order to simplify the construction of gameplay from different angles, it's obvious where all would be more bothered if he pounded constantly with one hand.

D
Diflyukan 03.05.20

Gabby Freez
Not anyone talking about the attacks with one hand, I do not see interference to beat a hand without a glove, but Oh well not gonna debate you on this topic.

n
nosferatu_2033 03.05.20

WarlokIII
Yes throw is still possible. The smoke cloud to do reinforced not to miss, but I know. My favorite Persian)

b
benderlab 03.05.20

Give Kratos over to Bake on the PS3 was favorite character.

W
WarlokIII 03.05.20

nosferatu_2033
I Smoke in the framework of the average player playing... combo, superki, but that chain bumps DEAT 8-12, rarely obtained, and not arbitrarily

M
Mishanya Ruzhnikov 03.05.20

From Kratos should have its own location THE FLAME OLIMPUS,on this map its fatality choose,plus Kratos makes his own attacks for EXAMPLE: You stunned the enemy you can then press the button that popped up on the screen.In short, decide I need a Kratos .The more another character, not in MORTAL KOMBAT 9

G
Gabby Freez 03.05.20

Mishan Ruzhnikov
That's the problem, these scripts or something, it's hard to move IMHO.

P
PatRoHanovich 03.05.20

Well, I would Kratos refused. I don't mind him.

M
Mr.Revan 03.05.20

give the saw from the movie saw!

M
Mihail Ruzhnikov 03.05.20

Kratos where are you

D
Dimchik94 03.05.20

Michael Ruzhnikov
oooo . you showed up the same. and where is your promised Kratos? :D TROLLFIC.

j
jokermayers19 03.05.20

https://vk.com/away.php?to=http%3A%2F%2Fw11.zetaboards.com%2FSFxT_Mods%2Ftopic%2F8956770%2F131%2F
There is something not many have done

y
yura20 03.05.20

all I created Kratos

y
yura20 03.05.20