3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artura 03.05.20 10:42 pm

Torpedoing (Silent Hunter 3)

Faced with such a problem in the third campaign (career 1939) - snuck into the port, there are 4 boats are. Release torpedoes on them, they go to the Board and bounce literally all bounce. The faulty torpedoes - feature is disabled. Should sail in the sea - please - all set ablaze and explode. Game from 1C.Is that a glitch?
84 Comments
Sort by:
G
Granda 03.05.20

You know, in some cases, the torpedoes do not explode, it is best to launch torpedoes (so do I) under a 45 degree angle, shorter run in the middle of the ship to from one torpedo to do. The ship immediately explodes into 2 parts apart.

A
Artura 03.05.20

Thanks, of course I'll try, but I think there's not it...I have 4 of the mission, all of a beautiful cross, 2nd degree:))) I Moved to another boat and sailed again on the same port. Again there are those same ships in the same places. Again warp seiner catching sprats :) , but launching torpedoes at standing courts from any distance does not give any results. From the ships they would just bounce off and type syraucse, BUT then:) Looks like in the game, this free is not:) I Will try further:) But another question - Akustik reports - trade ship on a bearing, for example, 10 the range is large. button th see what cabotage....pop up and chase him...acoustic clearly report the course 10,12,15...well, etc. and swim after him...and then suddenly...a ship lost on the bearing ..15...? And where did it go? In such cases, do You?:)

G
Granda 03.05.20

May be the speed of the vessel exceeds yours, and it just floats, and you do not have time for him? And I have silent wait does not work, version from 1C.

A
Artura 03.05.20

Thank you for answer, I am pleased:) Just realised...you're a girl? Especially since it's nice that the fans simmulyatorov have you:) Floats? May be:)))) he should count his lucky, but the torpedoing of ships in the ports...and the truth remains a mystery to me why the torpedo did not explode. Went to the port.th..there the ship is on prikoli...well, why free do not earn points...selected the device, clicked start...torpedo hit in the side ...and quietly began to sink... Fuse magnetic Switch..to another...torpeda gets back in the side....and sinking again...and Emerge from the guns of the enemy drowned:) And why doesn't silent...what's your graphics card? there is a list of maps that silent is not working.Waiting for the response and happy holidays cha, podwodnych:)

G
Granda 03.05.20

Yes I'm a girl, and am an expert at this wonderful igruhe (can rating look:))) Wait silent is already running, count was not working due to codecs K-Lite, deleted it and everything is normal. You know I tried in the ports ships with torpedoes to knock down, but most likely I think that it should be that their torpedo takes. You're the type sent in the military campaign and the war to fight, chase, shoot, and not just in the port to come all the ships with torpedoes to carry and the rewards for it. Agree? Incidentally, I'll try to port of the enemy to come in and torpedo to run, then I will unsubscribe about your experience, but most likely I will have identically the same.
My identity sometimes boats float away, like acoustic grit karaliska on the horizon, starting to chase and not catch up!
Your identity with a dear holiday, please, help than can!:)

A
Artura 03.05.20

Hello:) No...as they say - in war as in war:)))) the more tonnage in ports on the joke, the better...I think agree with me those few surviving submarine of the Reich:))) Glad you it worked and you are once again enjoying the sound of the surf, the amazing sounds of the deep and the cries of seagulls accompaning the cha:)))

A
Artura 03.05.20

Can't figure out one thing...the triangle with the target lock in pereskop, then red, then green, then yellow....what is this?

G
Granda 03.05.20

The color of the triangle dictates the position of your torpedo compartment relative to the target in which you want to sasoditi torpedo: green will get 100%, red - your torpedo compartment completely to turn away from the object in which vistors to sasoditi torpedo, orange - can we go but maybe not.
You kada target do pereskop fixed on the goal, but your boat and the enemy ship can change course, in this case pereskop turns and the color of the triangle changes.
In short, the torpedo is better to run when the triangle is green!

A
Artura 03.05.20

Thanks, approximately and thought:)

G
Granda 03.05.20

But not for that! Always please, please!

A
Alkash2 03.05.20

Hi,submariner and podwodnych.I come to you.If you repeat your messages,don't get me wrong,I only read the first couple of messages.It is best to put torpedoes on the beam,i.e. at a right angle,and from a distance of not less than 300 or 600,can't remember exactly,meters.Defective torpedoes-this applies to magnetic detonators.They allow you to sink almost all ships with one torpedo,because throw up(the game will simply undermine)the bottom of the ship,then the ship sinks.Need to know draught purposes,on combat(not the chart!!!)the map to put in the settings for the depth of the torpedo is somewhere half a meter more meter draught and shoot.The torpedo pass under the bottom and explode.But there are a couple of problems:
No. 1.If this option is enabled , defective torpedoes,,,there is a big chance that the torpedoes pass under the ship and explodes.
No. 2.Such torpedoes are useless in the ports.The ship will not sink,and a little sink,so the glasses will not be counted.
And yet,Arthur,the difference between the contact fuse in the sea and contact fuse in the port no.You only need to shoot at the correct angle with the correct distance.

G
Granda 03.05.20

well I say a 45 degree angle, and a distance of at least 500 metres. Yes, better contact fuse agree.

A
Alkash2 03.05.20

Granda Like initially, is always magnetic, and if the torpedo collides with the ship that triggers the contact.Contact to use is really easy,not so much to fiddle with settings start.I had thought that disabling the magnetic fuse is a useless option,but now it sunk in what she said.If you want to hit ,for example,the aircraft carrier and its cruiser closes,it is possible to put the contact under the torpedo cruiser so that it hit the aircraft carrier.

G
Granda 03.05.20

I thought that due to the magnetic fuse torpedoes sometimes bounce off of the ship, if not pass under the bottom of the vessel and directly into the ship, especially if the angle is 90 degrees, so began to put in the fuse pin.

A
Alkash2 03.05.20

Clear.Well, now you know

G
Granda 03.05.20

and bounce torpedoes probably because fall are defective or do not have time to activate.

A
Alkash2 03.05.20

Probably defective,or malfunctions,and I absolutely don't have time to activate.But I think they are activated when passing the 300 metres.The fact that I got sonar torpedoes,and they begin to traverse 300 meters.The first case against the destroyers))

b
bishep161 03.05.20

How do I destroy the destroyers.
1. Give yourself. Calm is a volley of guns lighting a shell in a storm - shortly turn 90 degrees to the target. Not dive.
2. Course to the target. After the destroyer (aka the aim, although the crew of the destroyer thinks otherwise :)) ) will begin to unfold on the boat, you must also start turning towards the destroyer. At the end of the maneuvering course angle, or azimuth of the target must be equal to zero. Forehead to forehead. Speed maximum.
3. Defcon 1. The crew put in places Surface attack. A repair crew must be equipped with makimalno. I have officer-repairman with the experience of over 700, Bosun repairman and to them 2-3 sailors. This is enough to scale efficiency was green at 100%. Repair may be necessary. Torpedoes. The depth of 1m, the fuse In the left position (Pin). Is the convergence.
4. Fire. At a distance of 1.5-2 km you go to periscope depth. At a distance of 700-800m let the torpedo and continue straight ahead on the destroyer. It is necessary that the target has not changed course. On removal 350m declare emergency dive, sharply turn to the side, lower the periscope and turn the mechanism quiet running. In short, sod off!
5. Result. Destroyer or toporina goes to the bottom or not. But in any case manages to drop depth bombs on our precious podvodnii head. As soon as the crash dive ends, ascend to periscope and act according to the situation ))

G
Granda 03.05.20

How do I destroy the destroyers:
seem, that is, surface the boat
stay on target
1800-1700 metres to the target, periscope depth
1100-900 meters torpedoes (magnetic fuse usually)
stop the machine, remove periscope (sometimes turn 90 degrees).
Summary: the sinking of the destroyer or bombing with depth charges (I don't care if I'm going in a different direction 90 degrees to a depth of 70-80 meters, there include quiet running and leave from the destroyer, if the depth allows).

E
Esskander 03.05.20

Granda you umnichka! The course is beautiful, only your method will work with torpedoes for solid fuels, which leave a mark from the screw, or at a distance of 1000 meters a destroyer stoneware...