3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Durden 04.05.20 06:38 pm

Ps4 or upgrade PC

PS4 OR upgrade PC on gtx 1050 ti g4560 ?
97 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 04.05.20

if you are rich and do not understand the gland and ready to buy the game for 4000 then take the PS4. Speaking of saving 10 games obojdutsja already in the region of 30,000 rubles, i.e. the price of your computer and piratok on the console yet.

M
Mr.Durden 04.05.20

MagicHero
that's the reason of my question, gaming on 4K is not hunting to buy a PC but not too long pull new games at medium high

c
callmegod 04.05.20

If You have a software upgrade for the 1050 and 4560, the games for PS You will not afford it. Have PS4. not to play games. Expensive.

M
Mr.Durden 04.05.20

callmegod
1050ti g4560 not bad manifest themselves in the tests, and PC games I can buy this is no problem, but on PS4 4K to pay all the same it is a pity to me, but there are good exclusives

R
RikoChiko 04.05.20

Take the console. Now the Card stands as one of the PS4. And the games and discounts you can take.

c
callmegod 04.05.20

Mr.Durden
Then put the question to myself differently. To play great exclusives, but a lot of money (and with time games for the PC are like new for the PC). Or play whatever you want.

m
meagarry 04.05.20

Pentium and 1050 is kind of garbage and not a upgrade. I for console. But count up the budget of the game. Better yet, take the console and calmly to defer on a decent pitch.
PS games at 4K are only for those who are ready for so much to buy. Delicious discounts and sales on psn constantly. The maximum I horizon for the 2600 seems to take after a couple of months after release. Everything else is substantially less than 2000.

M
MagicHero 04.05.20

meagarry
And the PC still games 2 times cheaper and discounts are also there for the gift of the pirate has not been canceled. The consoles also have to pay every month if you want to play online.

m
meagarry 04.05.20

MagicHero
and what are you telling me this? I have pitch, and console. I know where what things cost.

7Rain7 04.05.20

MagicHero
The price of 30K for a gaming computer ))) Well, you're a clown.
meagarry
Peck PECK strife.

c
chaos410 04.05.20

better 1050ti and stump g4560 than PS4 and to play new games on medium-high a couple of years for sure

L
Len4ik00N 04.05.20

Mr.Durden
gtx 1050ti + g4560. If you take not dermansky Mat. cost, in the future, when the PC performance will no longer hold, can put a i7 and some gtx 1070/80 or something newer. With consolekey such a focus is not a ride.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.05.20

gtx 1050 ti g4560
peck-peck however, it would be a bunch
take better consultations. enjoy kintsom 4300 and ilitny pay the gold multiplayer without cheaters. feel noble analogom.

H
Huskarl Krstk 04.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Are you him wealth in the head will hit and he will die of hunger in the first month.
Mr.Durden
Take a used iron, any, not a stump.

M
MagicHero 04.05.20

7Rain7
You're a fool not to mow and then take the can for it ))))) I gave just an example, although its configuration approximately as much and will cost.

P
PolaC1 04.05.20

Mr.Durden
At the moment the console is more profitable than the up a computer, if you're not burns a pirate. The console will teach you how to spend money wisely, and discounts you can get for a reasonable price. Nerves will be in order. Well, a subsequent argument - gtx 1050ti is no ice, and certainly not better than ps4. Take this bidashko and thou shalt repent: why do you do me this miserable thing where I could join something new. This card does not pull modern games at 60fps at max settings. But the choice is yours. For example, I have a PS4 and don't care. I have no garbage (steam), outlet enough for me to buy 1-2 games and if I really want something on release can sensitive to delay, that's all.

A
AnPei 04.05.20

Mr.Durden
What do you like to sit on the chair at the computer or relaxing on the couch with a wireless gamepad . To PS4 need a TV from Sony with wide screen monitors it's not .

H
Huskarl Krstk 04.05.20

PolaC1
Of course, not better because PECS 470 is superior to the console XD.
God right now I would be at the games to save just take and shake repak.
An__ei
Yes, that would be all the soap was clear and ladders everywhere + 30 frames a gift and a broken heart.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.05.20

Mr.DurdenMr.Durden
If you want to play right now, then buy yourself a PS4 b\y on Craigslist with a set of games (and then sell the same to a guy). And Kopi on gtx2060 + R5 1400\1600x. If the case, HDD (SSD) and the unit normal is, then you need about 3-8K on mother+4-8k RAM+7-14k in percent+14-18K on a graphics card.No more than 50K to have 60+ fps in games with open browsers, TF\a Skype or play two or three Windows in not new Atresia game (as watchdogs). For 4K per month you can collect.

l
lokkie 04.05.20

Mr.Durden wrote:
PS4 OR upgrade PC on gtx 1050 ti g4560 ?
A difficult question. )
In iron you noob, it can be stated. Actually the same applies to vast number with PC.
Actually the PC was always the platform for sarusi. If you're in it do not rummage, doesn't mean you'll just be tormented, and the dimensionless constantly pour money into it that will cover the purchase of games even at 4K. When people start to talk about the fact that the computer cost, for most have PC's that myth about the vast minority, like me who have a computer 10 years and who pulls all games on ultra. That's actually why I always mount the local experts pin up - buy the console and not muchthese. )
The second point, the availability of the games. On PC you can download them with the torrent, while constantly infusing the loot in the PC. On console they have to buy, any game will have to buy. It's not as scary as it seems. 4K is a myth too. They can cost 4K, and even more, but it is only at the release of the game. In the future, prices are falling, there are sales, discounts. Similarly, you can download online, online discounts, etc. Not to mention that not all games are output 4K, it can cost 2K. The only moral side, the fact that all games will have to buy.
Convenience, here PC, and some were not. Slumped on the couch took the joystick and spire of the game. It's really convenient. I'm so in GTA5 nailed on the PS3. Who will start whining that the same can be done on the Pitch, just go yukh, as far as possible and as quickly as possible.
Uncomfortable actually the joystick. Get used to it. But this is not a problem, through mesyatsok other, if you constantly play, you'll be spire without auto-aim. )
Another of the advantages of the console, compactness.
In General, if it will seriously bother, it is not so scary as it seems. And even more so if do not rummage in gland. )