3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Durden 04.05.20 06:38 pm

Ps4 or upgrade PC

PS4 OR upgrade PC on gtx 1050 ti g4560 ?
97 Comments
Sort by:
x
x[GAMER]x 04.05.20

Of course the PC. It the controls are comfortable, games free and a heap of any buns of type of mods and trainers. If the PS4 was hacked with the possibility of homebrew, it would be possible to think. And percent take better FX-6300 and overclocking. I in the autumn of the same Assembly you want to buy. A PS4 and waiting for the break-in.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.05.20

An__ei
What do you like to sit on the chair at the computer or relaxing on the couch with a wireless gamepad . To PS4 need a TV from Sony with wide screen monitors it's not .
To PC is also a gamepad you can plug and play while lying on the couch on a big TV

m
meagarry 04.05.20

[Denis]
the subscription I have
But I remember like at least 3 sales, regardless of the subscription : the spring sale in honor of the anniversary psn sale on Japanese games, summer sale. In addition, there was a bunch of discounts. For example, division I bought off the sale
Even BF I was offered. Well, plus Yes, had a bit more clearance for subscribers. But it's like I took nothing. During all this time in steam, there was only one sale year old.

M
Marsj 04.05.20

Recochica
What...

V
Victor_Wayne 04.05.20

pundits sitting on the antediluvian buckets, they are the same Pkshniki, talking about what you're going to spend on PS4 games at 4K... you're not clever, you don't have a console, so no need to fill in here about games in 4K, waterskii projecting your erotic fantasies brow. for 4K there is only super AAAAAAA novelties which only just came out and all sorts of super duper crowded super mega Hyper fat editions and bundles of several games and in General, there game average from 150r up to 2 K. and discounts and the plus is even cheaper, discounts constantly, I do not remember a day without discounts and promotions, and plus all free games handed out, and if you have a friend and shares with you the games that you consider that piracy can two or three Hari to buy the chip and take the game to 3 console if you still get thrown off in the period of discounts and a AAA game will be every in the region of 300-400r.

BEA, I ofigevayu from delusional fantasies Pkshnikov on the topic of consoles, which they do not... how do you narrow...

M
Marsj 04.05.20

Ventura_Van
Ekzy PS4...

V
Victor_Wayne 04.05.20

Marsj
what ekzy?

A
AnPei 04.05.20

[Denis]
On PC with a gamepad lying on the couch never comes to play in World of Tanks. There are games you can with a gamepad on the PC for example in races GTA 5.

M
Marsj 04.05.20

Ventura_Van
Exclusive. Multi-platform - PC and console.
Ventura_Van wrote:
BEA, I ofigevayu from delusional fantasies Pkshnikov on the topic of consoles, which they do not... how you narrow-minded.
Peace to the world

S
Slonvprotivogaze 04.05.20

Was a strong pitch-the Lord many, many years, but after buying PS4 PC gaming has become absolutely parallel. So far, the console I never for a moment did not disappoint. (there are claims, but they are so purely subjective, that does not make sense to mention them). About games, the subscription of PS+ and frequent sales to help you. (and this is enormous cost). To DualShock get used to it...immediately. (assuming a little play on PC with a gamepad). And, the most important and basic, forever forget about the headache misaligned drivers, cleaning registry, reinstall my games and other things. Sat, install, enjoy. Heartily advise you to take the console.

M
Marsj 04.05.20

Slonvprotivogaze
Paragraph

u
urban.kalabanovich 04.05.20

Goof - Curling.
Major - Curling.
Sonyboy - Curling.
Standards farmish gold - Curling.
Standards off - Pitch.

7Rain7 04.05.20

Slonvprotivogaze
You're on an ancient Celeron what-if games modern run? Or, in today's gaming Pitch for 60K?)))Or as magic Hiro on 8600 cork all modern games drove and pulled 1060-ku?

7Rain7 04.05.20

Dangerous people are dangerous Dowa tips.

D
DreamEagle 04.05.20

Mr.Durden

On PC 2004 no games. All the good games on the PC came out in the 90s-early 2000s, in the rest of the PC need for emulators of old consoles on which so many masterpieces that life will not pass.

And of course the PS4 as such issues all you can ask. Another would be the switch good buy

7Rain7 04.05.20

DreamEagle
Here I partially agree, 2015 is not like any one game. Titan 2 hooked. I admit it - I met him on the pirates yesterday in the morning I'll get right on multi. Here hooked.

D
DreamEagle 04.05.20

7Rain7
During these 13 years, probably only total war shogun 2, you can allocate the rest of the trash. The best RPG in the history as well as the entire genre was killed halflayf.

Here, I throw a close pass.

D
DreamEagle 04.05.20

MagicHero

Curling out for a long time, now there are discounts of 80% of the games in the winter, spring and summer, what do upload.

7Rain7 04.05.20

DreamEagle
I'm not a fan of the console. For me she is only interested in a beer with druzyami and mortal Kombat. I Pekelnik obtained. Say chestno - one game on the console interests me - The last of Us. The rest of NUU )))

b
batman314 04.05.20

A lot of people says that The console can fall apart and play the incidence and the PC in the chair at the table. With a fright? I play on PC, if you want, on the incidence on the projector on the wall at 135 inches. Shooter - take wireless keyboard\mouse. The Elite - joystick. Racing - handlebar. Joystick and steering wheel wired, but it's not a problem. From the office threw an extension cord for USB and HDMI cord to the projector in the living room, bought a second set of keyboard\mouse wireless. This is not an argument. It would wish. Lounging in a chair to play on the PC. The only caveat compared to the room where I have 5.1 sound in games - in living room 5.1 only in movies. The games on HDMI only stereo.