3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Durden 04.05.20 06:38 pm

Ps4 or upgrade PC

PS4 OR upgrade PC on gtx 1050 ti g4560 ?
97 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 04.05.20

MagicHero
Wool even to communicate not hunting. Free.

F
Futurra 04.05.20

If your choice - torrent diseny, or play frequently and at all, that's what it would take PC. If from time to time, and do not want to be soared with the launch and reinforced the console. Thee with the specified configuration the graphics on the console and the PC can not even compare. Also, pay attention to which platform will be more interested in games in the coming year.

M
MagicHero 04.05.20

7Rain7
Well, you clown ))) go on to entertain the kids with your Mogami it for you )))

A
AnPei 04.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Normally play on SONY KDL 32 inch diagonal. On the monitor 2560-1440, Yes, friezes, and strong , she is weak for such monitors. Again - relaxing on the couch in front of the TV the PS4 is a good choice.

R
Richards 04.05.20

Mr.Durden
Better if there's already a good comp to leave this and to buy PS4pro, not just PS4, the Pro version is not for 4K, but for a more stable 1080p 60 fps and enhanced image (aliasing, vertical filtering).
And on an old computer to play recent games, which a whole bunch and they are all standards.

M
Mr.Durden 04.05.20

Richard
there is another gtx 460 768mb and the processor is athlon x4 640, gtx will take 1050ti g4560 then save up for Curling for month 3

M
Mr.Durden 04.05.20

An__ei
I already play on the PC lying on the couch just before the game releases on the PS4 to 4K they are not hunting to wait a month 2-3 SKIDROW first PC upgrade then buy the Curling iron for ekzov

s
sergigno 04.05.20

There is a confrontation garrow PC and console gamers. Each justifies its. In my experience, I can tell you one thing, upgrade PC but only buy a good iron, not that anyhow. And if not, then podkopay and UPGRADE PC. Why so categorically? Yes, here's the numbers. I will write in Euro because I live in Europe.PS 4 is 400 euro + subscription 50x2. Then I bought the TV +400 euro the game in the amount of 700 euro. and also 1600. Then have PC for 1400 euros... and Curling in the corner on the table... At the expense of its convenient location on the couch, I can tell you one thing, sooner or later you are gonna be hooked to a TV for gaming is a harsh reality you'll make. In most games the font trouble, it is very small for the game from the couch. well if not then cry, because my eyes are tired. And in shooters such as battlеfield enemies just will not see. That's all. Well, there is your choice. At the expense of games on sale, Yes, you can buy something interesting, but I want and svezhachek to play. On a PC you can find the keys to the games not only on steam. Well, at the expense chitakov, then of course they are not on the console...

A
AnPei 04.05.20

sergigno
It is a normal font at the time from the couch . I'm watching on TV. a 32 off the couch 2 meters and get closer no desire. I have battlеfield 4, Hardliene levels under 100 and someone on the PS4 not see ? there is no problem but ping around 100 M. S.-I would like to quickly.

7Rain7 04.05.20

MagicHero
You shaggy I've said it all. Yes, and you know who you are and where you belong.

N
NEET 04.05.20

Mr.Durden comp is more versatile ,I want apnuli want danupol :)

M
Marsj 04.05.20

Mr.Durden
Upgrade to 1080 Ti
Console needs a TV

Recochica
Incidentally, the exchange of disks possible.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 04.05.20

The people in the cage.)))

b
bosser2407 04.05.20

Klnechno Curling. Why the heck needs a PC level of the stump?
As for the price of the game, many of the boyars, probably do not know but PSNе sales are endless. If you do not chase novelties, and wait a couple months then buy for 2m not a problem. Secondary market for drives again, has not been canceled. Enough, sold.

C
CheetahRus 04.05.20

Mr.Durden
now vidyuhi for PC as the console and the other components like another console
so hard to choose from

V
Vinni-Pukh 04.05.20

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
you can buy the game for 4000 then take the PS4
What do you game on PS4 can be played virtually for free

M
Marsj 04.05.20

Vinni-Pukh
Depreciated...

A
Alcatraz74 04.05.20

better podkopay and buy a normal PC. console games you can go to ps now for free

R
RikoChiko 04.05.20

You are still arguing?! I Munchkin you all said long ago.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.05.20

meagarry
PS games at 4K are only for those who are ready for so much to buy. Delicious discounts and sales on psn constantly.
What are the conditions?For a subscription to pay?I also have PSN,for subscription do not pay.Discounts,on average,once every six months.But I have a PS3

PolaC1
This card does not pull modern games at 60fps at max settings
That prevents the settings to tweak?

I have no garbage (steam),
Why the dump?I was there a couple of games in the series Wolfenstein took