3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry.ru 04.05.20 10:42 pm

Information on the game (Warframe)

Actually, who knows what about Warframe?
PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru
184 Comments
Sort by:
F
Folks 04.05.20

Man-Batman
Seregi one account

|Jet|
game basics - Donat http://prntscr.com/p2wzw
and so the same type of...

SPR1GGAN
the keys give Goch http://forums.goha.ru/showthread_0_0_t834904

mcbrut
banned again?)

Horse567
the game weighs in at 800MB, the graphics looks good

s
s1avutich32 04.05.20

Hmm... so I Played in Bethke. In addition to graphics to look at. The locations are the same, the enemies are actually too. The network code itself the floor - all lag, the Persians get stuck in the textures, damage do not understand how are calculated, how the terminator killing everyone, then suddenly with one kicks die. Played a week ago - scored. Today I decided to try - refuses to be updated accordingly and will not start. This sucks slag.

P
ProBot1990 04.05.20

Ask you a stupid question, but still, after finishing all the achievements of the PTA (warframes, money, weapons etc) will be reset or what?

R
RUMPELSTILZHEN 04.05.20

How to climb a wall where the trail from zabravshijsya people

n
number 9 large 04.05.20

RUMPELSTILZHEN
Press the space bar 2 times.

R
RUMPELSTILZHEN 04.05.20

SchA Russian fell, said you must shift and the spacebar (to the end of the maneuver) to press

m
mcbrut 04.05.20

Update 7 has been released.
At first f* * * yourself I got burned not sickly

D
Dmitry.ru 04.05.20

To call the game repetitive can't, at least not yet. A lot of locations, but it all comes down to the blunt meat.
But I believe in the game and hope the patch it to patch.

E
Eskobar777 04.05.20

Just downloaded from steam As it doesn't know if lead soap and password, or register, click zaregistri, a blank page comes up, Guys what to do tell me?

D
Dmitry.ru 04.05.20

Eskobar777
Maybe the site was down for maintenance. Come back later on.

r
rewanger2 04.05.20

just do it between players possible?

D
Dmitry.ru 04.05.20

rewanger2
No. It is not necessary.

I
Ihalaynen 04.05.20

Downloaded the incentive was 1 mission. I do not understand when there is power? Or also separately need to buy?

D
Dmitry.ru 04.05.20

Ihalainen
The game has no abilities -- you have the mods that improve equipment. You can find them during quests.
But if you're talking about skills which are buttons 1,2,3,4, then these modifications each costume your own.

I
Ihalaynen 04.05.20

Dmitry.ru
Yeah, thanks, found. Just not caught up with them to drag it is necessary.

Another question. How to reset premodification skills? I, for the sake of the test, on Loki in invisibility dug 2 times +7% damage from the sword, and then mod skill Invisibility does not appear.

C
Choam 04.05.20

Somewhere you prolyubili...
Or confused, in the mod from the sword poured invisibility. If so - then kick. This card is rare. Easier to be re-evaluated.

L
Last Kai 04.05.20

and the game is already out or still Beta?

s
syppervoin 04.05.20

MBT, hangs out :)

I
Ihalaynen 04.05.20

Choam
From Loki 1 of 4 standard abilities - invisibility. I got to drink the damage of the sword. The question is, can it be reset? Ie to reset from card abilities, even forever.

C
Choam 04.05.20

Ihalainen
So. You could understand the mechanics of the improvements.

The meaning of this card has a cost associated, depending on rarity. The less the the cost is higher.

Next - when you pour something into the map, you just turn add the map in 'Expo card that you pour into your desired map.
Once the card gaining the required number of experiments - she gets a level-up.

Joins according to the following formula:
100% copy of the map
50% map of the same polarity (the icon in the corner)
25% - all other cards.

Power Core join on special bonus price.

Accordingly, something to lift the card from the 1st level to the second, it is necessary to pour to it a copy or 2 of the same polarity, or 4 of any other card.

From the second to the third - twice. From the third to the fourth three times, and so on....

Invisibility and the damage of the sword - the cards are totally different. Ie you just gave your invisible 25% exp to the next level.