3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry.ru 04.05.20 10:42 pm

Information on the game (Warframe)

Actually, who knows what about Warframe?
PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru
184 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ihalaynen 04.05.20

Choam
I didn't understand it) OK, to hell with him, with time I will understand.

s
syppervoin 04.05.20

Ihalainen
Look, the card has a bonus, this bonus increases with each level and no matter what other fashion are you crossed with them, that would raise the level bonus will remain one and the same, and will grow only.

1 - level map
2 - the amount of energy required for embedding (energy is proportional to the level of the weapon/armor minus the energy cost of already built-in fashion.)
3 - the rarity of the card
4 - the type of the card (what you said, the same map provides maximum inflows have improved, the map with the same icon (where 4 highlights), but other properties gives half of growth and different type of card(where the other stash is drawn) gives only a 25% boost to experience) in other words: if the map to the next level 2,000 experience, and the same card gives 1000 experience it is not the identical card of the same type will give 500 experience, and another card type will give 250 gain experience.
5 - the Actual weapon or armor, into which you insert a card and the bonus that it gives.
6 - the Scale of the experience once it is completed, the card will level up and increase the bonus (but also increases the cost by 1 energy, that is, if the module ate 5 energy with the new level he will have 6)

s
syppervoin 04.05.20

With each new level, the map will require more cards (experience) to go on the trail. LVL. At high levels of the best cards to use synthetic core merge.(this is the card that I inserted and does not improvements), but the cost is not small.
More about increase option which gives the map.
With each level the map will give the same % of capacity as you were in the beginning.
More specific, let's say that in the beginning we had a map of ice damage by 10% , with a new level she gets another 10% damage from the cold and become a map of level 1 with the cold damage at 20 percent. When the card receives a new level it will get increase so much interest, as given in the beginning. In other words we get the 10%, but now these 10 are added to the 20 we already have and eventually get 30% damage on the 2nd level map. 3 would be 40% 4 50% etc.
In addition, the map has level restrictions. Where to draw a black unit squares shown, how many of them glow, so many levels, and the number is the maximum level of the card. In this case we map 2 levels, with a maximum of 10.

I
Ihalaynen 04.05.20

syppervoin
Thank you, took the trouble to paint) is Now more or less clear)

D
Dmitry.ru 04.05.20

In General, the game rolled to a dull trash. I thought the patches something to fix or add, but no change at all. And again, the dumbest Donat. Over the players that do not invest real money just kidding, forcing you to wait 24 hours things collected with hard work.

t
trustedSunbro 04.05.20

Dmitry.ru
And you thought all instantly collected in the direction of reality :D

In the game there is another - the law of meanness, a few days trying to get a drawing of the helmet for Banshee, but I got bored and I bought this warframe. And here is neozhidannosti I had a helmet (the only part which I tried to knock). Voooot...

F
Flying Banana 04.05.20

Dmitry.ru
What's wrong with that? Each patch adds something new, fix bugs. In the end it is just a beta test. Where is Donat? Don't like don't pay, what's the problem? Or you am impatient that you need all at once? In my opinion the game is worthwhile, Donat does not oblige, play is fine with me.

D
Dmitry.ru 04.05.20

spartan239noble
Sorry :D.
Flying Banana
Where is Donat? Come to the store and see that only a couple of things you can buy in-game currency. And it would be something to endure. After all, it's ridiculous to wait for a subject matter that was collected a couple of weeks. Of course in this calculation, when the player get tired of waiting, he would pay. Not one f2p I so stupid not see.

t
trustedSunbro 04.05.20

A new threat to incomin!

F
Flying Banana 04.05.20

Dmitry.ru
Please note that to Donat force does not oblige, because almost all of you can get without donation, whether it be warframe or gun. The only thing that can't buy credits - paint, avatars, and catalysts/orokin reactors (but you can get them for the daily bonus, or knock on the Alpine), everything else can be crafted yourself. And the fact that the crafting process takes time, in my opinion did everything right, after all too people, and they, similarly, need to get paid. Don't want to wait 12/24/72 hours - pay. If you have time and you're not in a hurry, or you have a real aversion to joão - just wait/potermi resources/play another game. I like this system though the fact that almost everything can be bought without investing real money, when in many online games, we just impose Donat, without which the game simply can not do. This is all my personal opinion, no it does not impose.

D
Dmitry.ru 04.05.20

Flying Banana
You still don't see the point. This is not a game in which you want to invest. It is too small scale. And I do not see sense generally in it to buy something. I some how scored 2 grade and all the time scrufty the sword. Then just the senselessness of what is happening. In the game, even there is not a particular goal. Don't know what prevented developers to turn on full, but obviously they are not Doge. Although the style itself I really like.

F
Flying Banana 04.05.20

Dmitry.ru
you still do not forget that this is a beta test. Updates are released constantly in update 8.0, we promise to exchange resources between players and a new warframe seems to be, and then pvp and you can talk.

t
trustedSunbro 04.05.20

New transmission from Lotus

t
trustedSunbro 04.05.20

Update 7.10.0
Announced Event for the weekend!

- A new global system of achievements Operations.
- New units for the faction Case - Hybrid MOA.
- New warframe mod: Retribution.
- New mod for warframes: Flip.
- New mod for rifles: the bolt of Lightning.
- New color palette of Smoke.
- New death animations for Investoida and Krinitskij Marines.

t
trustedSunbro 04.05.20

The operation to destroy the troops of the Corps was successful, the participants rewarded.

.AVENGER. 04.05.20

spartan239noble
I also have a drawing ! but where to find parts ?

t
trustedSunbro 04.05.20

SOUL OF THE PAST
Part of the warframe should appear in the 8th update, one of the new locations.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Frost_Prime_(Warframe)

.AVENGER. 04.05.20

Flying Banana
and approximately when will the update to 8.0 ?

F
Flying Banana 04.05.20

Distribution of 5000 Credits, Orokin Catalyst and Orokin Reactor on the website Raptr.com.

Here are links to the distribution:
5000 Credits: http://raptr.com/dashboard/rewards/warframe-trainee
Orokin Catalyst: http://raptr.com/dashboard/rewards/warframe-catalyst
Orokin Reactor: http://raptr.com/dashboard/rewards/warframe-reactor

All hands will begin approximately on may 16, accurate the countdown is on the site.
The quantity is limited, specified 500+ prizes for each hand.

What you need:
1. To register for raptr.com.
2. Confirm these upon check in the mail.
3. The app download Raptr Desktop App which, like Steam, is a direct analogue of the site, but with a few advanced features.
4. Install the app and run at least once.
5. For distribution of 5000 Credits, you must have the rank Newbie to the game Warframe on the ranking system of the site raptr.com(calculated only from the time spent in the game).
6. For distribution Orokin Reactor Blueprint must be ranked Amateur or above in Warframe and already have the reward of 5000 Credits.
7. For distribution Orokin Catalyst Blueprint must be ranked Experienced or higher in the game Warframe and already have the reward of 5000 Credits.

When will start the distribution, you will need just to click the Claim it" on the pages awards and you'll get it if fulfilled all the conditions. But, given the limited number of prizes, most likely the hand will end pretty quickly. In what form will the awards is unknown. May give the key to activate on Steam, or the prizes will automatically be added to the game because the steam account is linked to raptr.com.

copy-paste from the VC group

F
Flying Banana 04.05.20

SOUL OF THE PAST
as they said in the stream, 8.0 expect in a month