3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry.ru 04.05.20 10:42 pm

Information on the game (Warframe)

Actually, who knows what about Warframe?
PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru
184 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIR_AKA_NIK 04.05.20

This infection generally does not come to me. In the other attack, but not me. Although I have a lot of bosses killed.

F
FiniSHER13 04.05.20

KIR_AKA_NIK
The same garbage. Loves me not a Stalker to visit. The truth came to me for no reason and I immediately disguise and into the Elevator. And never came anymore.

.AVENGER. 04.05.20

today came to kill me but left ( was like this is impossible ! but the biggest bummer is that I did not dunk and anything from it did not fall , he just walked away the first time I see this !

F
FiniSHER13 04.05.20

SOUL OF THE PAST
Ha. The first time I heard that Stalker just left)

.AVENGER. 04.05.20

RealZERG
well I too first saw that he was gone and not killing me or anyone ) and before leaving said (it's impossible) maybe he meant you can't kill me XD and when I fought him I used invisibility and he didn't see me and shot anywhere ) maybe because of this left ? or perhaps offended XD

B
Black_wolf053 04.05.20

SOUL OF THE PAST
Stalker entered the convent by the fact that lost the battle he is the type not believes that it can win so

.AVENGER. 04.05.20

Black_wolf053
I have a lot of time won ! he just never saw me because of the ability of the ash to disguise because of this, probably gone

S
SamFirst 04.05.20

UPDATE 8.1 [ORTOS AND KESTREL]

New weapons: a Spear and a boomerang! Ortos and Kestrel

Ortos - a spear with two blades on the ends of the first such weapon in the Tenno Arsenal
Kestrel - deadly boomerang, a heavy throwing weapon that can knock the opponent off his feet

- It is now possible to include a permanent sprint in the game settings
- Aim-assist now also include the option
- The clan added message of the day. People with the rank of Leader and above can add message of the day command /motd in the clan channel.
- Added new animations. Please be prepared to jump out of the way of frost in our latest video clip!
Machete and the Prova now have a new different animation.
- Kunai can now be colored.

Changes:

- Table rewards for defense missions has been changed and modified. Now, the reward depends on the faction of the enemy. Core merge as well was added to the possible rewards
- Increased the range of the beam of Radiation Streaming Rifle.
- Added new cool animations to enemies killed by the doors.
- Added confirmation for clan actions(Ads, expulsion, etc.)
- Improved sounds for many weapons!
- Reduced sound for Tesla of Vauban, located at the other players.

Fixes:
- Fixed a bug when the things from the boxes falling in the area and did not return
- Bug fix for Flying arrows in the game, they just hang in the air
- Fixed the ability of Meg's Crush, which made them die twice
- Fixed raised boxes with ammunition, will no longer be empty animation
- Fixed accidental running along the walls in some places
- Fixed a bug where sprint has blocked some features of weapons (running and aiming - works, running and shooting - cancels the running)
- Fixed a visual error with the client: Storm of blades the ash did not produce the desired effects of the teleport.
- Fixed some bugs which stuck enemies and players in the missions of the Badlands
- Fixed armor of the Excalibur and Excalibur Prime, and in some cases had to aim through the model of the warframe
- Fixed missiles Scorer Grineer, they sometimes hang in the air after the explosion
- Fixed pressure plates in the Badlands Orokin that could be pressed only by the host
- Fixed issues with the lighting in some levels
- Fixed bug in capture missions, if the target was killed the Locusts, it was impossible to capture.
- Fixed interaction Absorption and nix the Gag slides, work ability now can not be interrupted
- Fixed bug, when after the Volt has suffered a loss of health at the end Acceleration
- Fixed an issue where the Kunai was not considered a silent weapon
- Fixed bug where dead Dash and Whisper Reno is not counted in the overall statistics as well
- Fixed interaction of Scorpion Grineer and the player, if the height between them were different(the player above), Scorpio pulled through the air.

t
trustedSunbro 04.05.20

In Warframe found a bug which cannot be fixed :D

In fact probably next warframe-MAG Prime will be

Demos from E3 on PS4

And a couple of interviews

S
SamFirst 04.05.20

From tonight until Monday night is a special event. Twitter and the game catch a special mission to Secure the Artifacts - is the protection of cryopod, but you need to survive a certain number of waves. for completing give one of the new artifacts.

f
fbtslc 04.05.20

- Please see my review for warframe, I wish to see in the comments under the video, constructive criticism.

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 04.05.20

fbtslc
Hmm, clearly you're I, but among ostalnyh like cinematic is kept at a decent level. Boy, that is not hemmed, but a little information is quite short and not quite clear. And the microphone would make you feel better.

S
SamFirst 04.05.20

fbtslc
and the voice is harder.

C
C3H7OH 04.05.20

Clever use of abilities are New, experienced players to watch:

t
trustedSunbro 04.05.20

OPERATION A STONE FROM A SLING

Attention all Tenno! We need your help, from 26 to 29 July *Time*
This weekend the Grineer Empire is preparing a massive offensive against the Corps! Unite together in a special sabotage missions to destroy Pomorskie ships mobilized by the Grineer and looming in the Housing sector. Win, and you will be generously rewarded. Lose, and Yes you will know the horror Gamerscore invasion!

You will need to find a special substance that would destroy Pomorskie Reactors. This substance can take 3 different forms and is extracted by killing the Infected:
- Stable Annihilator: inflicts normal damage when using the sabotage of core ships.
Alpha Shredder: is useless, but if you use it in conjunction with Beta-Destroyer, inflicts QUADRUPLE damage to the ship's reactor.
Beta - Shredder: Also useless by itself, but when used in conjunction with alpha-Shredder, able to cause QUADRUPLE damage to the ship's reactor.

Weekend watch for the progress indicator to show the progress of the entire community. After the operation is complete, the Body will reward Tenno (reluctantly of course) new technologies mods - Transformation Armor. Players will receive points based on their contribution to the destruction of the ships At the end of the operation Body to award to participants in accordance with the amount of points gained:

250 points: all 5 mods
150 points: 4 mods
100 points: 3 fashion
All involved players - 2 fashion
Extras: the best clan in each category to Pomoriisko the Statue for the Dojo.

If we do not succeed in our shared mission:
Those regions in which Tamariskia ships will remain undefeated - will experience a scarcity of resources, the number of which is halved for the next few weeks.
Be careful, Tenno! To successfully complete your mission you have time until the 29th of July.

*The awards will be presented after the completion of the mission on July 29.
** If you are in a clan of 1 to 1000, depending on the size of your clan falls under the following categories:
The Ghost clan: 1-10 members
The clan of Shadows: 11-30 members
Storm clan: 31-100 members
The Mountain clan: 101-300 members
The moon clan: 301 - 1000 members

Clans, which consists of more than 1000 members will be evaluated according to the following formula: the number of received points divided by the number of clan members. Clan with the best ratio of these numbers will win and get a statue for the dojo.

t
trustedSunbro 04.05.20

Operation: OPERATION DESERT FEAR

How do we keep it? Tenno and their eyeless Jackal, pulled all the information from our scouts. They are already familiar with our methods during their own missions of capture. Viruses are common in our environment won't keep them. Hiding the Grineer bases and collecting our fees requires escalation. My plan is simple. Assemble all scouts and navigators and launch them into the Abyss. It will bring two major benefits: the Betrayers will be extremely difficult to coordinate and even when they do, they get subjected himself to great personal risk while on the ship in the Storm of the Abyss. If the Board approves this plan, we will select 3 groups and begin. I find it hard to help these dogs, but as always the benefits outweigh the feelings.

t
trustedSunbro 04.05.20

After successful completion of the mission to protect the Body from invasion Pomorskich Ships, were received intelligence that the Body has information about the whereabouts of secret settlements Grinder in the solar system. The sweep of these settlements is an important phase of our struggle - we need to find scouts Corps has this information. We know that in order to avoid interception, the case hides them in the Abyss. We must go there and capture them!

In order to enter the Abyss and discover the operatives of the Case, you will need to collect more Data and Encoders, which will appear in a special replay missions alerts. After you assemble those components, you will need to get the drawing Key of the Abyss Case in the Store. Using these components, you can create the key of the Enclosure of the Abyss that will take you to the ship, located in the Abyss. Having got on the ship, you will need to capture agents of the Case and complete the mission.

Once the capture is complete, you and Tenno who participated in the mission will get points. The key to accomplishment - hard work. Grab as many agents Case. We will track your progress and will notify you when you can gather all the necessary information to locate the exact location of the settlements Grinder.

If we succeed in this mission*:

- All participating players will receive a holographic icon Eventa
The most successful clans will receive a statue for the Dojo**
- There will be new enemies and locations Grinyov!

* The awards will be presented after the end of the Eventa
** If you are in a clan of 1 to 1000, depending on the size of your clan falls under the following categories:
The Ghost clan: 1-10 members
The clan of Shadows: 11-30 members
Storm clan: 31-100 members
The Mountain clan: 101-300 members
The moon clan: 301 - 1000 members

If your clan has more than 1001 member, your achievements will be evaluated according to the formula of the ratio of the total number of points and the number of clan members (without invitation pending)

C
C3H7OH 04.05.20

News from the Design Council or some waiting for us in a short time of purchase:

1) Preparing a new guardian. The name and special abilities in development.
Spoiler

2) New weapons in our Arsenal. With the highest number of votes, the weapon will be added to the game first.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Leader - assault rifle.

t
trustedSunbro 04.05.20

Drone like a light bulb (bulb Tenno xD)
Beautiful sniper, the rifle is not too bad :3

C
C3H7OH 04.05.20

First, we'll get Bren sample of the next century, then klisma-guard. But all this is closer to 10 APCEIU, which is worth waiting for in September, closer to the middle. But date unverified infa again, from the rumours Board)