3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19 10:47 pm

FATALITY!!! (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Invent interesting characters fatalities for MK!!!
207 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

Invent interesting characters fatalities for MK!!!

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

Here's what I came up with. It is still there in another topic.

[8] Grey_Warden
02.09.10 14:54 Heh. Let my idea of fatality Sub-zero, the developers will take on Board.
I came up with an interesting fatality, here is the sequence of actions in it.
1) Freezes his feet on the torso of the opponent 2 ) chop off a foot breaks it all 3 ) the Torso of the opponent falls to the ground 4 ) Sub-zero crushes the opponent's head (it's the same as the pumpkin). And not with one blow, and putting his foot slowly pressing.
From the head of the enemy there is nothing left, only a large puddle of blood, bones and brains.

p
printing in the infernal 11.10.19

Write the developers a letter.

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

Here's what I came up with. It is still there in another topic.

[8] Grey_Warden
02.09.10 14:54 Heh. Let my idea of fatality Sub-zero, the developers will take on Board.
I came up with an interesting fatality, here is the sequence of actions in it.
1) Freezes his feet on the torso of the opponent 2 ) chop off a foot breaks it all 3 ) the Torso of the opponent falls to the ground 4 ) Sub-zero crushes the opponent's head (it's the same as the pumpkin). And not with one blow, and putting his foot slowly pressing.
From the head of the enemy there is nothing left, only a large puddle of blood, bones and brains.

p
printing in the infernal 11.10.19

Write the developers a letter.

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

Reptile Fatality

Creates an acid ball (huge ball). Throws it at the enemy. When the opponent hits him back, desperately trying to get out, but the wall of the ball strong, and in poison gases and other chemicals. And that's when the enemy is ready to accept the inevitable, Reptile, razgermetizatsiey ball, unlucky falls out of it (much the worse for wear, the poison burned all the veilings and poor guy like half-decayed corpse, but there's still a glimmer of life), and creeps away, but the Reptile one leap overtakes him, grabs his head... and THROWS IT INTO the SCREEN!!! XDDDD

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

Reptile Fatality

Creates an acid ball (huge ball). Throws it at the enemy. When the opponent hits him back, desperately trying to get out, but the wall of the ball strong, and in poison gases and other chemicals. And that's when the enemy is ready to accept the inevitable, Reptile, razgermetizatsiey ball, unlucky falls out of it (much the worse for wear, the poison burned all the veilings and poor guy like half-decayed corpse, but there's still a glimmer of life), and creeps away, but the Reptile one leap overtakes him, grabs his head... and THROWS IT INTO the SCREEN!!! XDDDD

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

Fatality Scorpion

Suitable to the opponent. Pulls out a harpoon, is taken for the basis of his blade (will wield it as a knife), and takes a deep and long cut the enemy in the abdomen. There esstestvenno spilling entrails (organic - gut, cyborg different mechanisms mixed with the flesh). The target dies a long and painful death.

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

Another fatality Sub-zero

Creates high above the enemy blocks of ice (4 large pieces) and brings down them down. The result is obvious - blocks falling on the enemy, crush his bones, and the last (pointed) pokes straight in the chest, thus chaining to the ground!

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

Fatality Scorpion

Suitable to the opponent. Pulls out a harpoon, is taken for the basis of his blade (will wield it as a knife), and takes a deep and long cut the enemy in the abdomen. There esstestvenno spilling entrails (organic - gut, cyborg different mechanisms mixed with the flesh). The target dies a long and painful death.

M
Mr.DOOM 11.10.19

Grey_Warden zhzhosh!!!

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

Another fatality Sub-zero

Creates high above the enemy blocks of ice (4 large pieces) and brings down them down. The result is obvious - blocks falling on the enemy, crush his bones, and the last (pointed) pokes straight in the chest, thus chaining to the ground!

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

And you too, let's connect!!!

M
Mr.DOOM 11.10.19

Grey_Warden zhzhosh!!!

N
Nihiliant 11.10.19

In Armageddon you could do your own fatality, but it was not implemented very well.

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

And you too, let's connect!!!

c
cJlaB9lH 11.10.19

Scorpio (as in умк3 deleted into oblivion together with the enemy and it burns down) current all in the new graph design

N
Nihiliant 11.10.19

In Armageddon you could do your own fatality, but it was not implemented very well.

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

I mean, come up with your interesting fatality! I won 4 invented

c
cJlaB9lH 11.10.19

Scorpio (as in умк3 deleted into oblivion together with the enemy and it burns down) current all in the new graph design