3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19 10:47 pm

FATALITY!!! (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Invent interesting characters fatalities for MK!!!
207 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hleyrd Kaldt Lys 11.10.19

Oh yeah by the way there is a known bug in MK 4 fatalities of Reptile fit to focus push up and truncated ) 1, fatalities played devouring the head.

M
Mr.DOOM 11.10.19

Right now, I tried and failed.

M
Mr.DOOM 11.10.19

Right now, I tried and failed.

H

Mr.DOOM
How so? o_o what do you play? on PC or on console?

H

Mr.DOOM
How so? o_o what do you play? on PC or on console?

M
Mr.DOOM 11.10.19

On a PC ,dream works for me,but to get it reluctant.

M
Mr.DOOM 11.10.19

On a PC ,dream works for me,but to get it reluctant.

H

Hmm... MNU it.... but the video do scrap(

H

Hmm... MNU it.... but the video do scrap(

H

Way back in MK 4 a lot of bugs with fatalities ) for Example at Sub-zero fatality snatching vertebrae such (in focus) Forward backward forward down the Upper punch + block + run. But you can do part-time combination like this: Forward back forward down the Upper punch.

H

Way back in MK 4 a lot of bugs with fatalities ) for Example at Sub-zero fatality snatching vertebrae such (in focus) Forward backward forward down the Upper punch + block + run. But you can do part-time combination like this: Forward back forward down the Upper punch.

G
Ghost Hunter 11.10.19

Fatality for Scorpion.
1)a Sword, it cuts off the torso. 2)Raises it. 3)end-to-end bursts into flames. 4)Completely charred body throws and reverse kick breaks it.

G
Ghost Hunter 11.10.19

Fatality for Scorpion.
1)a Sword, it cuts off the torso. 2)Raises it. 3)end-to-end bursts into flames. 4)Completely charred body throws and reverse kick breaks it.

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

And guys, believe it or not, but fatalities in the arena, Metro I imagined exactly how it is implemented in MK9 (see last video).
So, with the developers I have the same idea (-_-)

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

And guys, believe it or not, but fatalities in the arena, Metro I imagined exactly how it is implemented in MK9 (see last video).
So, with the developers I have the same idea (-_-)

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

By the way, about the new fatality Sub-zero ejection of the spine. HS((( As the head is disproportionate with the spine, and the model of the spine is poor. I hope that will bring to mind

G
Grey_Warden 11.10.19

By the way, about the new fatality Sub-zero ejection of the spine. HS((( As the head is disproportionate with the spine, and the model of the spine is poor. I hope that will bring to mind

S
SuprimE_AngeL 11.10.19

fatalities for sub zero:
1.creates a huge charge of ice 2.promerium enemy to the bone 3.Corey otrulivaet sword hands and feet 3.while the body falls and breaks the head when the body fell jumping on the belly of smashing everything to pieces.
fatalities for Scorpion:
1.sticks harpoon in the head and split the skull in half 2.otrulivaet legs with a sword and seems to be flying down the body with his foot so that his hands remained in the air and the body came off and fell.
fatalities for Raiden:
1.gets the body of the shock until it began to smoke 2. breaks in half and the two parts of the body breaks lightning.

EXTRIME
FATALITY

S
SuprimE_AngeL 11.10.19

fatalities for sub zero:
1.creates a huge charge of ice 2.promerium enemy to the bone 3.Corey otrulivaet sword hands and feet 3.while the body falls and breaks the head when the body fell jumping on the belly of smashing everything to pieces.
fatalities for Scorpion:
1.sticks harpoon in the head and split the skull in half 2.otrulivaet legs with a sword and seems to be flying down the body with his foot so that his hands remained in the air and the body came off and fell.
fatalities for Raiden:
1.gets the body of the shock until it began to smoke 2. breaks in half and the two parts of the body breaks lightning.

EXTRIME
FATALITY

D
Drag43 11.10.19

the cage in that video had to say : alas, poor Yorick =)