3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
torro136 07.05.20 09:48 am

Protection of housing from the Templars (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

Generally already got attack!!!
Pass actually almost not real, this RAM or agreemet has got me!!!!!!!!
The question itself: to preserve the Special charges of the guns on the RAM or the flamethrower, but when I zero in on them, click on the T graduates snared but MISS, already furious right! Aim right at him and it lands somewhere nearby.... Somebody faced how to defend better....???? :)
45 Comments
Sort by:
V
VanGrey 07.05.20

I have known ROLLS over and with her almost the entire Constantinople and bought an attack.
Should have 2 bases, the fame rolls. It's been almost the whole story and never defended.

Who knows all these attacks are automatically or go there,find someone, talk to the and fight then?

D
Demonakor 07.05.20

After the story missions for the protection of the tower the Templars need to start to attack after some time after reaching 200% of the known if the towers are not assigned recruits assassins.

C
Calavera_Tomsk 07.05.20

I have a question.
Just started the game Yusuf poprosi to help with the tower I went to assassins. Start the mission and then... Just the flight
Restart the game includes saving the download... Again departure
PLEASE HELP

A
Allio 07.05.20

Hello, can the Templars to attack the base, if all bases are already occupied asaminami? Raised his fame to the max (I want to do the job of the Guild Assenov), got into a fight, masters asasinov not appointed. Waited a long time but nothing happens. Would they even attack?

V
Vova_Tyz 25.01.22

Demonakor
Bro, do you know if the master assassin dies then the tower may again be attacked by the Templars