3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 07.05.20 10:43 am

Triceps

How to pump up?
66 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.I.M.A.S [ZA VDV] 07.05.20

Here made a selection of exercises for triceps:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Extension in the elbow joints up with a barbell or with dumbbells.
Another option: Extension cable to the simulator, we have in the hall there is a useful thing.
And of course dips, good pumped chest and triceps.

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 07.05.20

The PCA)and that this stupid triceps.......and the number of hopping?

D

3-4 approach, the maximum weight that could do 8-10 reps

X

Yeah,SPS)

J
Jura 07.05.20

If there are no dumbbells or other improvised means - be wrung out from a floor every day and I'll pump myself triceps.

B
Banehallow 07.05.20

Back pull

X

I mean for?

D

for the head I mean, but there's a load more on the biceps, shoulders and upper back muscles.

D
DEviLPr0 07.05.20

Also necessary, not only to pump the triceps

D

People asked about the triceps.
If we talk about is also necessary , then you have to compile the program, only pumping the triceps, and the pulling head great results will not achieve.

D
DEviLPr0 07.05.20

I agree, I wish the author success)

s
spec-100 07.05.20

Do changes require a comprehensive exercises to do.
nadiaa the biceps, then press, then triceps, ...., biceps , abs, triceps, .... so 4-5 sets.
I usually do

N
Naglyy kotyara 07.05.20

the triceps is best to pump after bench press - when I press, trits works but not as much as shoulders for example but it is to be healthy. therefore, as shake wide, go narrow grip approach 3-4 times at 12-15 and go to score on the simulator.

v
vitaminich 07.05.20

Vysokogornaya is the triceps muscle, as the forearm or calf muscles. What you want to achieve? What would the triceps larger or more prominent?
If the first, the best exercise is the bench press. If you can't gain muscle mass with the aid of a bench press, it means that something you are doing something wrong. Try to vary this exercise. Perform the bench press narrow grip, or with a large number of repetitions. Try the exercise with a small heavy weight and a maximum possible number of repetitions. Main blow up the triceps. You can add here the French bench press and the result will be.

If you want relief. The French press with dumbbell and bench press on the block down, make a terrain, just go nuts, in a good way. :-) Try pushups from a chair. The hands pull back. They rested in a chair. And bend to an angle of approximately 90 degrees. The torso remains straight.

f
ford focus 07.05.20

My friend with the triceps some хрень0_о from 9th grade went to the gym (5 years work),everything was fine,but once it pozhalovalsya pain in the hand,and then we noticed that the triceps on his right arm to put it mildly,much more left...:)Anomaly...greetings from Pripyat.No one really can not say anything...

D

My friend this was, on one hand the triceps more than the other, just pumped up and then everything.

S
StimbI4 07.05.20

Like on the parallel bars triceps good at swinging...

D

Of course, well, I'm on the program, one day, did dips, then bench press (chest and triceps)

v
vitaminich 07.05.20

And yet, note what you have the triceps. If it is long and fills the entire back of the hand, it's great. The potential for the construction of such triceps are awesome. If the triceps is assembled in a lump near the shoulder, it will make you well to sweat in the gym.
And about the bars, then definitely Yes. What is good about push UPS on the bars, it's the fact that you slightly change the position of the torso and high load already accounted for the chest muscles, not the triceps.

D
Dagi 07.05.20

I'm so triceps rocked, though it was long ago, during one training session of 4 different exercises for triceps, 3 times a week. Started with bench press narrow grip, then the French press is like how the demos on the drawings, where the bench is. Next on the uneven bars with additional weight, and in the end scored a triceps extension on the cable of the machine on the picture is also from the demos there. And the main thing then for right and good there is to training is held in idle. For 4 months of classes in this program, the result was very good, then abandoned the program, it was difficult for each workout so to hammer the triceps.