3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 07.05.20 10:43 am

Triceps

How to pump up?
66 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitaminich 07.05.20

to Rightcross here's your message:
You're wrong. The forearm and the calf - Yes, it vysokomolochnye muscle, and triceps - no more vysokopolie than, for example, chest or back. And the best fork reps for him - 6-10 repetitions, this is enough.
I'm trying to refute.
What did you have for 8-12 reps moved?))) Can and to 20 modem?)))

D
DEviLPr0 07.05.20

My triceps got developed at the time due to push UPS :)

R
Rightcross 07.05.20

vitaminich
You're wrong. The forearm and the calf - Yes, it vysokomolochnye muscle, and triceps - no more vysokopolie than, for example, chest or back. And the best fork reps for him - 6-10 repetitions, this is enough.
I'm trying to refute.
What did you have for 8-12 reps moved?))) Can and to 20 modem?)))

In fact, both my statements are true: in the exercises for the upper body the optimum is 6-10 repetitions - for experienced lifters this is more than enough (not to mention the fact that the exercises apply many methods of increasing intensity, where a higher number of repetitions is not desirable). Just from personal experience I know that beginners 6 reps is not enough, at least at the stage when they are just learning proper technique, not on doing specific weight. So said, so say more than generalized - 8-12. Sorry, that is not immediately explained.
So you more clearly?

With regard to possible injuries to the elbows, and others, to avoid injuries, by and large, the necessary 3 conditions:
1) Warm-up
2) Proper technique
3) Properly chosen load
If they do not comply, then the injury can be obtained with ANY exercise and ANY number of repetitions.
But I think you already know me!

As for vysokoprochnost, then I said and I repeat: the triceps - not viscerotomy muscle!

v
vitaminich 07.05.20

Rightcross you want to say that you have forearm 40 cm and more only at the expense of 8-12 reps? Navryatli. If you don't chemist so you have nothing to gain, although the strength of your envy.a small number of repetitions may need for back, biceps, etc. And about the workout, even famous athletes fussing around with weights at 8 reps is getting enough injuries. A high number of repetitions virtually eliminates this possibility. And so many as 8-12 reps for triceps or forearms - just to increase the power and strength of ligaments, but the real muscle mass, I've never seen what would be gained. Provided that the chemicals are excluded. Even the Maintenance and they agreed that to pump the triceps not the basic exercises possible only with a high number of repetitions.

R
Rightcross 07.05.20

vitaminich
Rightcross you want to say that you have forearm 40 cm and more only at the expense of 8-12 reps? Navryatli.
Actually, it specifically is about the triceps, not forearms. On forearms a completely different conversation.

If you don't chemist so you have nothing to gain, although the strength of your envy.
You know, I somehow miraculously has gained and continue to gain, without any chemicals. Jealous or not I don't know, never asked this question.

a small number of repetitions may need for back, biceps, etc.
A specific figure then called, because the word small it is reasonable to understand small, and in a small number of repetitions, nothing gain.

And about the workout, even famous athletes fussing around with weights at 8 reps is getting enough injuries.
Famous athletes to set an example is not necessary: they are all different.

A high number of repetitions virtually eliminates this possibility.
If the technique curve that injury in ANY number of repetitions can be obtained. And you rightly said that almost.

And so many as 8-12 reps for triceps or forearms - just to increase the power and strength of ligaments, but the real muscle mass, I've never seen what would be gained.Provided that the chemicals are excluded.
In the first place, particularly if you haven't seen it, it still about what does not speak. What are you, a Lord or what?!
Secondly, what's the again of the forearm?! Here on the triceps it is.

Even the Maintenance and they agreed that to pump the triceps not the basic exercises possible only with a high number of repetitions.
First, what all the polls lifters that I questioned, or maybe most of them?!
Second, virtually any more or less seriously engaged in the lifter as famous athlete - chemist. So, once again, this is a bad example for comparison.

d
dimas_85 07.05.20

Seen norms article on the Zen,you can look https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5e45ea1f5033cf582d86f98f/obem-ruki-delaet-triceps-kakie-shest-uprajnenii-naibolee-effektivny-5ea0b676bdad754fa566377c