3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 07.05.20 10:43 am

Triceps

How to pump up?
66 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vashe Velichestvo 07.05.20

mаrkell
Go, but only the external grip. Internal more bicep work.

R
Rightcross 07.05.20

Don Nazar

Triceps are involved in zimowych exercises, and not in traction. Whichever option of pull-UPS you choose, triceps are not pumped.

R
Ruta 07.05.20

Guys, tell me Plai-of, if not the need to the triceps was raised, just so hard had hands in the top part (just saying, do push-UPS, pulls - still jelly). what better exercise. The rod does not overpower - she outweighs me, even without the pancakes)). Ladies exercises do not work - apparently, everything is running much Hey, of computer life!

D
Dairel 07.05.20

squeezed and tightened, and the empty neck won't hold?

r
rock music 07.05.20

duck blank fretboard is hopping bags? :)

D
Demonic Wolf 07.05.20

Pull UPS, push UPS and crunches is everything!

D
Dairel 07.05.20

duck blank fretboard is hopping bags? :)
this is generally what is said? stupid pofludit?)

Pull UPS, push UPS and crunches is everything!
MDE.. although it depends what for..

D
Demonic Wolf 07.05.20

For power kanesh.

D
Dairel 07.05.20

and press for power nafig? hence, it is not for power.

I do about the triceps)

D
Demonic Wolf 07.05.20

well, I mean all the muscles of the body =)

D
Dairel 07.05.20

uh, do you think that the three exercises which you refer to as everything is sufficient for the development of all muscles of the body?

D
Demonic Wolf 07.05.20

no, of course. but to keep muscles toned enough.

D
Dairel 07.05.20

um... seriously?? ))) but first, like said for the power train.. well then, I wish your muscle tone :)

D
Demonic Wolf 07.05.20

Thanks =)

m
markell 07.05.20

force do not increase. first, the increase will be, and then stop everything.

D
DEviLPr0 07.05.20

The first increase will be due to the habit of the organism to stress, and then without the rod will not do, personal experience

m
markell 07.05.20

true.

D
DEviLPr0 07.05.20

So everyone recommended to go to the gym and develop the whole body, not separate groups mygc =)

v
vitaminich 07.05.20

Interesnooo, as you can still pump up the triceps with pull-UPS. Shoot me, but I can't believe it.
Rightcross doing only 6-8 reps for the triceps you're asking for injury of the elbow joint. As the weight in this case is quite serious. The elbow shot is necessary. So train may be only temporarily, to increase the strength of the triceps. A high number of repetitions - is the main goal when training the triceps.
D|EviL Pr0 absolutely right. Only equal development of all muscles will contribute to the growth of the triceps.

R
Rightcross 07.05.20

Rightcross doing only 6-8 reps for the triceps you're asking for injury of the elbow joint.

Then suddenly you attribute to me???

A high number of repetitions - is the main goal when training the triceps.

For pumping of the triceps enough to adhere to fork in 8-12 repetitions, i.e. the average number of repetitions.