3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambling 08.05.20 11:20 pm

Global warming. Believe? What do you think?

2017. The 8th of may. On the street it is snowing. No rain, but it is snow.

Left among you, even those who do not believe in global warming? Because I remember from year to year, about 20 years ago, at the beginning of each Mar have all bloomed and the bees were flying.

PS the forum has a topic about global warming, but it's troltim with a completely different subject of discussion.

P. P. S. let me Remind you that global warming works both ways - leads to warming and to cooling. Importantly, it disrupts the climate. Theoretically, such an abrupt change in climate can lead to terrible disasters in the future.
105 Comments
Sort by:
T
ToxaF1 08.05.20

From the 1st of June. The temperature is +4 and the snow. Suburb Of St. Petersburg...

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.05.20

Wing42 wrote:
A good and peaceful life relaxes people, and that can't happen.
Direct quote from jihadi thoughts 8) How careless you!

w
we get what we deserve 08.05.20

Perhaps in the future, however, is highly controversial, because there are theories about global cooling.

W
Wing42 08.05.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Direct quote from jihadi thoughts 8) How careless you!
How do you know how jihadists think? Tack as much as I do =D

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.05.20

The project Global warming of the racket the same order as Greenpeace and their ilk.
Heh, heh... This is not a change in his pockets tyrit.
True, they sometimes breakup - just recently, grandpa trump off the hook. But it is not critical - enough fools...

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.05.20

Wing42 wrote:
How do you know how jihadists think?
From the news, where else! ^_^

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
The project Global warming of the racket the same order as Greenpeace and their ilk.
+1 totally agree.

B
Bombardirovschik 08.05.20

Warming can have but this is not significant and strong influence on climate have not, as well as the growth of sea level by 1 cm

B
Bombardirovschik 08.05.20

ToxaF1
we have still cold, freezing out of the house

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.05.20

prepare sleighs in summer, and cart in winter
ready to buy a sled or trade of a wagon...

l
lmperatorPC 08.05.20

Prepare the planet to replace Earth in summer, and the way to get there in the winter.
I guess the farther away, the more relevant this version.

K
Kovboy belomor 08.05.20

Fucking warming.Although the weather is much better as it is now forty plus.

J
JetRanger 08.05.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Heh, heh... This is not a change in his pockets tyrit.
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
+1 totally agree.
Know who is truly advantageous to pretend to fossil fuels does not increase the greenhouse effect? Those who fuel it produces and sells.
This is really not small pockets tyrit.
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
True, they sometimes breakup - just recently, grandpa trump off the hook. But it is not critical - enough fools...
Trump? This ignorant poser, confident that vaccinations developing autism? Who cut the budget for the development of science and education, in favor of the military sector? Well, really good example of the public, denying facts even without understanding.

P
Posledovatel 08.05.20

believe

S
ShaMaN 08.05.20

In Tver it snowed on June 3 (sic!). Had not driven by the warming (assuming that it is divorce on the headstock, which will go on expensive research), now I think that something in this. Smacks of Westeros somehow, lul.

G
Gauguin 08.05.20

JetRanger
Global warming is a purely economic project of the leftist people (i.e. insolvent), who claim any means for the purpose of struggle against capitalism, including the myth about the harmful effect of fuels on the environment. As well as resource depletion, overpopulation, the threat of nature and other stories. And the science is now all left. Even establishing the truth of democratic - research community.

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.05.20

JetRanger
JetRanger wrote:
Trump? This ignorant poser, confident that vaccinations developing autism? Who cut the budget for the development of science and education, in favor of the military sector?
Grandpa trump to his 70 years became a billionaire, the President of the richest and most powerful country on Earth finally fucked all the beautiful women that exist in nature and many, many more...
And what did the molecule under the name JetRanger, except that it tells you on PG?

G
Gauguin 08.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Grandpa trump to his 70 years became a billionaire, the President of the richest and most powerful country on Earth finally fucked all the beautiful women that exist in nature
These are the values and achievements of the mob, the main thing is different - he's an ideological conservative.

W
Wing42 08.05.20

Gauguin wrote:
...the myth about the harmful effect of fuels on the environment. As well as resource depletion, overpopulation, the threat of nature and other stories. And the science is now all left.
All well said, well done! It is clear that the threat comes not from all that's here, but from the spiritual. Had built, so their points of spiritual calorie-free food service wherever possible. Where you go - everywhere headstock stand and candles, Holy water but other fetish attributes are trading like a business what. Now pop to be more profitable than an engineer or a scientist, although all sitting on all gotovenkoe due to the same engineers and the Sciences: people have the Internet, TV, mobile phone reception, hot water and Central heating. Want to stop being black, Gauguin - far from PG, chop the Internet, throw mobile phone, live in a shack, tighten the window a bull's bladder in the cold and fuck goats.

G
Gauguin 08.05.20

Wing42
What can I say...the collective duty being sarcastic, this time sufficiently stretched. I told you to try.

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.05.20

Gauguin wrote:
These are the values and achievements of the mob, the main thing is different - he's an ideological conservative.
And fuck beautiful women including?
Then the mob not here
Wing42 wrote:
live in a shack, tighten the window a bull's bladder in the cold and fuck goats.