3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambling 08.05.20 11:20 pm

Global warming. Believe? What do you think?

2017. The 8th of may. On the street it is snowing. No rain, but it is snow.

Left among you, even those who do not believe in global warming? Because I remember from year to year, about 20 years ago, at the beginning of each Mar have all bloomed and the bees were flying.

PS the forum has a topic about global warming, but it's troltim with a completely different subject of discussion.

P. P. S. let me Remind you that global warming works both ways - leads to warming and to cooling. Importantly, it disrupts the climate. Theoretically, such an abrupt change in climate can lead to terrible disasters in the future.
105 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetRanger 08.05.20

Gauguin
Whenever there is a conflict of views should provide the word facts.

The facts are that the average temperature on the planet increased since the Industrial Revolution, at the same time disturbing the normal rhythms of weather for individual locations. Deforestation and accumulation of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere - also have a place to be, there are powerful factors, whose estimated impact on the climate coincides with the observed. There are other factors, including mitigating the overall effect, albeit marginally. The overall picture is such that global climate change is the result of human activity over the last couple of centuries, and with the probability of at least 95% (the figure stated by the intergovernmental panel on climate change). In other words, it is highly unlikely that the main causes not linked to the human impact on the environment.

That begs the thought: If humanity is really a guilty in a recent (and, apparently, future) climate damage from fossil fuels it is time to start to wean. To look for effective and clean technologies. Bring to mind those that are already there, such as the use of solar energy. Otherwise, an ecological disaster. Well, then, that excessive deforestation is bad, and so it should be clear.

But most importantly, even if scientists somehow overlooked a key factor, and their insights on climate change is wrong, even then not wriggle from the need to develop clean technologies. At least, it will improve the environmental situation in cities and will prepare us for the inevitable depletion of oil, gas and coal.
So, anyway, we have nothing to sit on fossil fuels. This is the main idea of the whole thing with global warming. And stupid to deny it, without offering facts in return, everyone can.

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Grandpa trump to his 70 years became a billionaire, the President of the richest and most powerful country on Earth finally fucked all the beautiful women that exist in nature and many, many more...
...therefore, it is always right about everything. Flawless logic.
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
And what did the molecule under the name JetRanger, except that it tells you on PG?
Oh, the comments I write. Life is good!

A
Agent Qracle 08.05.20

JetRanger
Wrote everything correctly, support

G
Gauguin 08.05.20

JetRanger
Here in this case. The thing about causality. Warming may have, but it is not anthropogenic.

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.05.20

JetRanger
JetRanger wrote:
...therefore, it is always right about everything. Flawless logic.
1.Please, in order not to be unfounded, using the option copy > specify where exactly in my text it is written that grandpa trump is always right about everything.
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Grandpa trump to his 70 years became a billionaire, the President of the richest and most powerful country on Earth finally fucked all the beautiful women that exist in nature and many, many more...
And what did the molecule under the name JetRanger, except that it tells you on PG?
And since there you do not discover the future, read more carefully please, that actually writes for you, your opponent, and not what you think or what you would like.
2.Allow yourself to make the assumption that using the phrase ***consequently, he is always right about everything*** no question mark, thus you make this conclusion for me, what I actually did.
I'm quite logical for you to explain the essence of their claims? I did not misquote from written by you?

J
JetRanger 08.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
The project Global warming of the racket the same order as Greenpeace and their ilk.
Heh, heh... This is not a change in his pockets tyrit.
Ie global climate change - fiction.
True, they sometimes breakup - just recently, grandpa trump off the hook. But it is not critical - enough fools...
Ie trump right in his denial of global climate change.
Ie what is it that I slander him, he's a successful person.

In this context, why give a hint about the success of trump, if you do not consider this argument in favor of his innocence? This is like the argument sort of. The idea.
And why to measure it scientifically illiterate person, the right on account of the climate, if you do not think that he is right in EVERYTHING and ALWAYS? It is only when you are absolutely right about everything a layman can justifiably go against the opinions of experts.

PS: Not arguing, maybe you really meant something else. But then Express yourself more clearly or something.

t
the endless misanthropy o 08.05.20

In my region
Спойлерhttp://www.bryansky-les.ru/naturalconditions/climate/
In General, the sine wave, but the cycles have a periodicity. For 20 years, the sine curve has shifted higher on the graphics plane. And if you take the cycle in 200 years? This information is not available.

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.05.20

JetRanger
The only thing I want is for it not to be attributed to what I wrote actually did based on this insights, of which I also do, but which you attribute to me.

Spoiler
JetRanger wrote:
Ie global climate change - fiction.
Yes it is. I think I have argued from the beginning. There's a caveat,which many do not, and you as well. What I think you are right in assessing global climate change does not automatically trump the right and just because our opinions coincide. It is difficult to understand, but I will try to explain.
We may vary the argument of self-righteousness, different opportunities to confirm or refute the arguments of opponents, different volume size information and different quantity and quality of experts on this issue. And a lot of things differently.
I can admit that he was wrong. We are all humans and errare est humnnum.
But to evaluate - right or wrong trump, not knowing just the amount of information it holds and all that listed above, I would not want to. Therefore, I write only for myself.

JetRanger wrote: that is trump right in his denial of global climate change.
Be please careful. I wrote
just recently, grandpa trump off the hook.
Just pointed out his actions (verb -jumped), but did not give estimates of his actions. Ie has not specified whether he's right or not. Again you try to make it for me.

JetRanger wrote:
Ie what is it that I slander him, he's a successful person.
More than successful - mega successful. The dog barks, the caravan goes on", in our case, slander.

JetRanger wrote:
In this context, why give a hint about the success of trump,
Is that not allowed?
JetRanger wrote:
if you do not consider this argument in favor of his innocence?
In this case, the success of trump is an argument in favor of confidence in his actions, statements and actions. Choosing between trump and obscure JetRanger I'm still more inclined to trust the first.

JetRanger wrote:
This is like the argument sort of.
Exactly what like. Heh, heh...

JetRanger wrote:
And why to measure it scientifically illiterate person,
Again, this is just your opinion. And don't presume to say you are right or not. Can just write that think otherwise, arguing only one fact.
Trump graduated from the University of Pennsylvania. The University of Pennsylvania is one of 8 prestigious American universities that are part of an elite Ivy League. In these institutions there are students of many American celebrities.
Source: https://whoismrtrump.ru/about/obrazovanie-trampa/
In addition to his service the best experts in the issues of global warming. Again, the degree of confidence in their competence much higher than confidence in the competence of the obscure JetRanger.

JetRanger wrote:
if you do not think that he is right in EVERYTHING and ALWAYS?
Are you sure you know what I think? Or, again, trying to do it for me?

Spoiler
JetRanger wrote:
PS: Not arguing, maybe you really meant something else. But then Express yourself more clearly or something.
More clearly? Than what? What could be more straightforward. The ambiguity of ow! Where are you?
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
The project Global warming of the racket the same order as Greenpeace and their ilk.
Heh, heh... This is not a change in his pockets tyrit.
True, they sometimes breakup - just recently, grandpa trump off the hook. But it is not critical - enough fools...
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Spoilery I like this option quote.

J
JetRanger 08.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
Just pointed out his actions (verb -jumped), but did not give estimates of his actions.
Off the hook implies some evaluation - the fact that someone escaped the trap. The trap involves deception. It turns out trump did not lead to deception. Hence the ambiguity.
What I think you are right in assessing global climate change does not automatically trump the right and just because our opinions coincide.
It goes without saying. But I didn't know that you're aware of this report until you specifically now is not explained. After all, when someone mentions the opinion of another celebrity that matches its own - it almost always means the speaker's confidence that a celebrity's right. But exceptions to this rule are too rare to be able to notice them on the move without the tips.
More than successful - mega successful.
And in this respect I highly respect. Which, of course, does not negate his ignorance on some particular issues.
JetRanger wrote:
In this context, why talk about the success of trump
Is that not allowed?
It is fraught with an incorrect understanding of the unknown jet Ranger.
In this case, the success of trump is an argument in favor of confidence in his actions, statements and actions.
...and the argument is unimportant. Because:
Choosing between trump and obscure JetRanger I'm still more inclined to trust the first.
To trust about climate should not Trump and not to me but to the experts. I'm with the General opinion of the majority of the experts are familiar, and, not seeing it here decided to lay out - you never know, maybe someone will be interested. But the last word - the facts and the experts, capable to perform and adequately interpret.
Can just write that think otherwise, arguing only one fact.
Trump graduated from the University of Pennsylvania. University Of Pennsylvania
And his strong point since those years - the economy, not the natural Sciences. Merit (though any numerous) in one area do not affect competency in another, so it is not surprising that the emphasis on personal success confused me.
In addition to his service the best experts in the issues of global warming. Again, the degree of confidence in their competence much higher than confidence in the competence of the obscure JetRanger.
Clear the stump above, only here to review trump's not the impression that he listens to them. Still, the vast majority of experts-climatologists agree that global warming is still some reality. Although it is possible that he has simply not had time to consult them, and after detailed calculations would change his mind.

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.05.20

JetRanger
JetRanger wrote:
But I didn't know that you're aware of this report until you specifically now is not explained.
I sane? Really?! Hurray!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you...

J
JetRanger 08.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
Yes please.

O
Old Hrych 08.05.20

lmperatorPC wrote:
Prepare the planet to replace Earth in summer, and the way to get there in the winter.
I guess the farther away, the more relevant this version.
W... What!?

R
Ripper Man 08.05.20

We're all gonna die

r
rPeBoJL 08.05.20

Ripper Man wrote:
We're all gonna die
and you there many?

Y
Yczh-Kazym 08.05.20

I am for global cooling. A frozen wasteland dearer to me.

N
Nervios 08.05.20

Yes the climate is changing slowly ... I Live in Western Siberia , was formerly the winter minus 30-40 and sometimes 50 . it was a normal phenomenon . The last time the winter minus 25-20 sometimes under 30 , very rare under 50.... Snow is also sometimes very little falls out and later in the Summer ... go tropical rains , sometimes half the city floods...... And abnormal heat in the summer ..... Nothing surprising in this, do not go into fine details .. but the earth has changed climate more than once....PS that's just not clear to me which way our climate is changing ))

M
Mihas Ron 02.06.22

Hello, friends. I want to share information available to everyone about the real causes of global climate change. First, I will write about how I found out about it. I came across the Creative Society channel on YouTube and there was an international online forum "Global crisis. We are people. We want to live", and imagine, with translation into 100 languages ​​of the world, and all this was organized by volunteers from more than 180 countries of the world! It is impossible to convey my understanding and awareness in full after viewing. I can only say one thing: look, you will not regret it. It was voiced and shown with facts, the truth about the consumer format of society. Also, independent scientists made public their research, provided evidence and facts, and generally voiced the truth about global climate change. In short, I will say that the reason is in the cosmic cycle of 12,000 years. And most importantly, a solution to all the problems of mankind was proposed. And don't jump to conclusions until you've seen it. Personally, I supported and also became a volunteer of the Creative Society project, because it concerns me and my family. Thanks for reading my answer.

S
Sweety_Mustard 02.06.22

Eggs have started to sweat recently, apparently they are hot - do you think this is also all due to carbon dioxide emissions?

S
Sweety_Mustard 02.06.22

Mihas Ron
everything is very simply proved there, and clearly. On the example of the analysis of layers of a particular era. I am pleased with the schizoidness of Wikipedia in this regard - there are many articles about global warming, etc. And separately - an article refuting the link between greenhouse gases and climate)

N
Nervios 02.06.22

I live in western Siberia, and in fact, every year it becomes more and more noticeable ... I’ve been graduating since 1985 ... When I was at school, we sometimes had minus 40 in winter, but it’s usually minus 30-35, well, it happened and minus 25. In elementary grades, sometimes they didn't even go to school, and because of the high frosts. And now what is happening? In winter, the maximum was minus 30, mostly minus 25 and below, and every year the winter is warmer. Yes, and spring is starting very early now, a month earlier than it was. Correctly, here some wrote that where it was cold it gets warmer, where it was hot it gets colder there. So for me, all this is garbage, they say, and for humanity there is a climate change. If you take an interest in the history of the earth, then for millions of years, the climate on earth has changed many times. At that time, everything was much simpler, there were not so many states, and so many borders as in the modern world. Nations could easily resettle, But now this is a global problem for everyone! Everyone considers himself the navel of the earth, everyone has their own boundaries .. We live in a sad time.

P
Pirat13666 02.06.22

Does anyone else believe in the crazy plans of schizophrenic globalists. They cover the sun with their chemtrails and form a greenhouse effect on it. After that, in the summer they do not fly for several weeks and all the energy of the sun pours out at this time. This causes fires.
All our weather is controlled by them. Huge resources are allocated to our persecution from the sky, by those who have free access to a printing press, who can print money in any quantity.
Look at the sky more often, observe and you will understand everything.