3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambling 08.05.20 11:20 pm

Global warming. Believe? What do you think?

2017. The 8th of may. On the street it is snowing. No rain, but it is snow.

Left among you, even those who do not believe in global warming? Because I remember from year to year, about 20 years ago, at the beginning of each Mar have all bloomed and the bees were flying.

PS the forum has a topic about global warming, but it's troltim with a completely different subject of discussion.

P. P. S. let me Remind you that global warming works both ways - leads to warming and to cooling. Importantly, it disrupts the climate. Theoretically, such an abrupt change in climate can lead to terrible disasters in the future.
105 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 08.05.20

The yugas and can fly, Ukraine look at my relatives the garden was planted in February, but in Central Russia the snow completely melts by mid April. This year a small shift, week and a half. Pole moving, every year the pole goes, it is logical that the yugas colder, warmer in the North, there in Karelia already hazel feels good, even 20 years and tangerines can be planted.
I'm more worried about such a trifle as that due to the radiation of base stations die EN masse bees. Die last hive - humanity skiff less than a decade, from hunger, and it's real, not what fuflyzhnaya ... warming due to the deodorants. Will soon have to choose, or mobile, or life.

r
rambling 08.05.20

requiemmm wrote:
Die last hive - humanity skiff in less than a decade from hunger
Heard that about bees, but do not understand the essence. Vchem link between the death that the bees and humanity? Over the long history of the planet extinct of many species. Than bees special?

r
requiemmm 08.05.20

Who will pollinate? The insect must be numerous and hairy, such exactly two. Bee and bumblebee. Bees fly for grub and lost bees just a few dozen in the nest and it is high, they need to breed industrial volumes, so the effect was. That is, with the extinction of the bees plenty of crops losing productivity to almost zero, Tadjiks with brooms will not catch up. Famine, riots, and more krandets with\x and all.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 08.05.20

Global warming. What do you think?

I think all of us -=ξ3.14 ξ=Yes...

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.05.20

rambling wrote:
2017. The 8th of may. On the street it is snowing. No rain, but it is snow.
29 APR we had a +3, strong wind and snow 8) Yes, it melted quickly, but it was snow, not hail and other particles. April 2017 is recognized as the coldest (April month) for the last half-century (in Estonia)...

rambling wrote:
Left among you, even those who do not believe in global warming?
Not believed and not going )) From the head will not fly an old news, someone hacked the service in the UK and saw all these predictions and reports on climate fake and bullshit, and the reason is obvious: to force many countries to pay into a General Treasury percentage for air pollution or production contributes to global warming, in General, the exact wording I do not remember, but you get the gist.
According to the observations of the Earth's history, it was found that climate changes are cyclical in nature, and our influence is minimal, if at all there is on a global scale. In local there are, of course... But what about the water pollution in the Atlantic ocean a few years ago? As if everyone has completely forgotten about it and the consequences of a no (although they were). As if there is nothing, no one remembers. How so? Either ignore it, or nature recovered himself, though the pollution was enormous.

s
saa0891 08.05.20

It is,more precisely it is the sun activity and natural processes on the earth,which affect the earth's temperature in a very large period of time,but people it is certainly not depends on just cunning fellow earn on quotas for production,that's all.

r
rambling 08.05.20

And yet. I live on this land for 32 years. To my age with 18 or 20 in each nachate Mar bloomed flowers. A few years later, the snow began to steadily hold the entire March. During the next few years spousta could be aperelya. A few years later, in may.

As I understand it, this has never happened before. This is a terrible climate shift, and every year it just gets bigger. Or am I wrong? I'm no expert, of course. I don't understand how this can be in the normal range. What's next? Snow in the summer? Has almost lived.

And I'm not talking about climatically unstable regions. I live in Moscow. It seems pretty stable region.

G
Gauguin 08.05.20

GP is one of the largest and most high-profile hoaxes of our time.

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.05.20

Gauguin wrote:
GP is one of the largest and most high-profile hoaxes of our time.
+1

rambling wrote:
As I understand it, this has never happened before. This is a terrible climate shift, and every year it just gets bigger. Or am I wrong? I'm no expert, of course. I don't understand how this can be in the normal range. What's next? Snow in the summer? Has almost lived.
It is believed that the magnetic pole of the planet is changing. North will be South and Vice versa, only from the point of view of magnetism ) What are the consequences of this for the regions of the Earth - good question. It is believed that Europe will be colder, while in Russia will become warmer...

O
Old Hrych 08.05.20

GLOBAL WARMING. BELIEVE? WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Pure I'm warming do not believe... No, well, you saw on the news that even in Africa, the snow fell, in... forgot where, but certainly in the warmer European country. We have now in Russia unexpectedly heavy fall of snow.
Prodrive ideas globe. warming answer the question why do this happens your global warming? so (I write like those answers) - Because it hurts the ozone layer because we use gezici, as well as air fresheners in our homes, etc. Well, you know.
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Europe will be colder, while in Russia will become warmer
It would be great. Would cease to scoff at us, the people untruthful (putting it mildly), we would look how they would in their robes, mostly not designed for winter, out on the street...
Still would have adopted our thousand-year long experience on how to wrap up yourself warmly. Still they have more gas to order steel...
... only would not repeat the plot of the game Battlefield 2142. Only this time they will attack, Europeans, and between each other, fought, fought, fought, fought and left with a small territory for each of these countries. Even the map of the EU part of the visible Russia - it is more the country of Ukraine, which is bigger than France, which is the largest country in the EU.

r
rambling 08.05.20

Don Basilio de Cormega wrote:
Prodrive ideas globe. warming answer the question why do this happens your global warming? so (I write like those answers) - Because it hurts the ozone layer because we use gezici, as well as air fresheners in our homes, etc. Well, you know.
In other words, we'd be screwed anyway? Then without a difference what to call him.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 08.05.20

rambling wrote:
The 8th of may. On the street it is snowing. No rain, but it is snow.
Left among you, even those who do not believe in global warming?
The last five years go in a light windbreaker to early January, and I remember 15 years ago the first frosts had already been to the end of October. In December, before the snow was falling and lay until March, now is that in mid-January-February will fall a couple of times, and immediately melts. Fog and rain only, I forgot already when was the last time the cap was worn. But the storm this year in the beginning of April, not in may, as expected. So Yes, I do.

l
lookaway 08.05.20

we now live in a period of the little ice age, which stretches back to the Cenozoic era. so the warming will come in any case. North pole and Antarctica will melt, everywhere are flowers and trees.
if the hole in the ozone layer will not burn off all this time, of course.

c
crunching.karma 08.05.20

lookaway

The Cenozoic era has not ended yet ;)

a
airstorm 08.05.20

rambling wrote:
On the street it is snowing
So it's the White Coldness comes.... Eh... failed CRIS :D
But seriously,... you can do calculations: at least 10 years to measure/count average minimum temperature in winter the number of days the temperature is below the 0 were, etc. etc.
We (Finland) no change in the last decade did not notice. While there, he noticed. 4 years ago, in my hometown sodankylä, the first frost hit... in the middle of August! No one could remember. But the cold that year was God forbid. So global warming does not smell.

B
BioGen 08.05.20

Believe, and how, even more than. It is possible to judge from the actions of mankind, the rise of the world ocean is not far off.

P
Podvipodvertov 08.05.20

And I do not care for this warming and the climate and atmosphere in General, one figure now all suits me, and I think 50 years still so it will remain. And what will happen I already don't care never)))

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 08.05.20

Global warming is really happening, but man has nothing to do with. His impact on nature is too insignificant.

W
Wild Rider 08.05.20

After recent events, I believe in global cooling.

P
Pril Balsam 08.05.20

airstorm wrote:
So it's the White Coldness comes.... Eh... failed CRIS :D
adnaznachna!