3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg27 11.10.19 11:14 pm

The passage of the gun on the PSU cordon (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Brings you guide on that forsaken place back in the tunnel to the end to the swamps on the map above near mehanizatorskaya there is a village there is another entrance to the Cardon problems much less, and the fill ожно one grumbling under stalkers to pass away at the top near the bridge to pereprygnet they have no guns and not react so aggressively.

Please follow the forum rules.
123 Comments
Sort by:
n
naim 11.10.19

you can just run a heavy scythe)) and sometimes misses

O
Oleg27 11.10.19

On the bolt in the upper right corner of the village or hamlet there renegades hang out to get around them no problem and the map PDA icon is the entrance to the cordon.

S
Sneke 11.10.19

I even after you destroy the military - further along the road to Sidorovich the game crashes what to do? :(

O
Oleg27 11.10.19

Need to patch the patch is on oficialnom the website http://www.stalker-game.com without him the game makes no sense to play.

O
Oleg27 11.10.19

Some players do not get to run this piece because of the load of the backpack, or for any other reason connected with the performance of the game and why the suit in idle up!

The questions asked how to get around the machine gun - you can run as legendary Sailors or to get around safely.

R
Raezar 11.10.19

on the master I did not manage to run a machine gun , helped way to change the difficulty for this part of the game , and then back

R
Rhino_666 11.10.19

everything is just first for the stone to hide and then run from there

R
Raezar 11.10.19

I read , but before the stones could not run , I pulemet killed with the 1st 2 shots...he's shooting very accurately...after all, when the bullet hits you , you slow , then just got another bullet and loaded the last save game)

V
Vinnitoo 11.10.19

and then gone from there
I've tried, still kill, I have a safety Deposit box was going to ask to go through this part in this dull game.

R
Rhino_666 11.10.19

run sprint and jump at him

I've tried, still kill, I have a safety Deposit box was going to ask to go through this part in this dull game.

Yes, a couple of bullets in the ass really getting (playing the wizard)

R
Raezar 11.10.19

Rhino_666 I then ran the machine gun , just for the beginner)
when he tried to jump out I got shot in the head a couple of times and my body even do a flip

_
_Gulya_ 11.10.19

To stop the crashes,reinstall the game and pereiminuyte folder on Latin characters.All in all this works.

R
Rudegr 11.10.19

Gula
To stop the crashes,reinstall the game and pereiminuyte folder on Latin characters.All in all this works.
this method is dead, still there are terrible crashes with the screen of death, I already stop torturing yourself and your computer,I the game will begin to run when there will be a patch to fix the crashes!
Yes, a machine gun is developed great idea!

R
Raezar 11.10.19

I read the fixes that will be in the new patch and I twisted... machine gun will no longer shoot if you kill the machine gunner

C
Callidice 11.10.19

I read the fixes that will be in the new patch and I twisted... machine gun will no longer shoot if you kill the machine gunner... and press the Esc button

Going to Cordon, in the way described above, I had to put 15 grumpy Stalkers. Interesting is the fact how that will affect the further passage?

O
Oleg27 11.10.19

And just run a mound on top to the right of the bridge past the arrow no touching? Although when you get to the trader Sidorovich he dobazaritsya that you missed back is and his interest in the story well, and then combines cutting warriors with a clan of stalkers in two locations of cordon and I think that the controversy will calm down.

H
Hugo12-59 11.10.19

Difficult gun impossible to circumvent. Night stupidly put out, PPC is the dumbest game... they have there satellite targeting or what

O
Oleg27 11.10.19

So in the dark opponents see as day.

A
Amerekanec 11.10.19

I'm on Veteran to beat the gun easily!

c
cucishell 11.10.19

I waited for the night and crawl along the left edge, almost crawled, just got me 2 warriors stumbled. Something broke, times with 7 or 8.