3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg27 11.10.19 11:14 pm

The passage of the gun on the PSU cordon (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Brings you guide on that forsaken place back in the tunnel to the end to the swamps on the map above near mehanizatorskaya there is a village there is another entrance to the Cardon problems much less, and the fill ожно one grumbling under stalkers to pass away at the top near the bridge to pereprygnet they have no guns and not react so aggressively.

Please follow the forum rules.
123 Comments
Sort by:
.DeliGht 11.10.19

So long. Better quickly probecat on the PSU Cordon. And then shove do not know where

a
andrew1388 11.10.19

You're the master quickly try where-thread to run past a machine gun

.DeliGht 11.10.19

Tried. A special difference did not feel

a
andrew1388 11.10.19

well XS. he shoots at you, he sees finally? or not

.DeliGht 11.10.19

See, but almost misses

a
andrew1388 11.10.19

Oh nah, it shoots very accurately. If the current some cheat mod put so che to argue then

N
Nafiga 11.10.19

And I just night quietly ran me even so notice but I was away from the machine gun and I never took streljali

a
andrew1388 11.10.19

I pop out, I remember right wait siren and machine gun pounding several shots and the corpse (5th patch)

P
PbN82 11.10.19

The machine gun in the 15000 version do not shoot So the first time going not straining to the soldiers there killed me and I'm still surprised why they suddenly began to shoot And then in place with the patches set a Gauss(shooting bursts) machine Gun nervously smoked at my appearance)))

A
Arkh 19 rus 11.10.19

Cheaters don't drink

I
Il Hartmann 11.10.19

It was unexpected (when PC I began to mow)... rebooted Several times. Then had the anger and courage. And in short rushes ran to the assault of BP... Again a couple of times reloaded. Gathered my thoughts, and I... Pericallosal all warriors to hell. Terrible matter, when the AKS-74 had the floor of the horn to put a soldier to kill... Then he collected all the guns in the corner behind PSU, and sold them to Sidorovich for 3 or 4 trips.
And the second time through the game, I had the AKS-74 with PSO-1. And I just decimated the gunners...

r
roy25 11.10.19

I like the forehead went out of the hole run to the fence on the matter of technology overwhelmed the warriors one at a time and was gone but there still is another way the warriors can work around the first time I played it and made a second time solved the problem to complicate hard but nice to have something to make money

N
NEK.eT 11.10.19

When I bought the game, started playing ( or the demon patch). Passed this place a few times (the game is still on the Cordon began to fail, and sohranki is not loaded, so had a few times all over again to pass. But with the first patches came on, but after a while I had all over again. And in the end this place with the heavy 10 times passed, maybe more). During one of the breakups I found a useful bug: as soon as I exited the tunnel, I ran to the nearest tree(gunner started shooting), and remained loaded, then I could easily pass this place. But with 5th patch such a thing took place. Bought kits ,and dashes went on (I spent a lot of kits as soon as you lean out, you look dead already).

D
Duck Slin 11.10.19

on the 1st and the 3rd patch worked flawlessly scheme to osteitis by stone, then in the direction of Sidor to run. on the 1st still warriors got a couple of pieces personally, and only on the 3rd gun.
but now 5 the patch at all impossible to get through, night nor day, neither lying under a stone or behind a tree or how long to wait or to run fast. about to shoot may not be out of the question. climbs and warriors in the RAID, and the gun knocks at the same time. in the dark all shoot straight. the level of average.

P
Predvestnik 11.10.19

(Council):how to get past the machine gun at the Cordon: (probyval 5 patch)
-1-it is Necessary beforehand to purchase aptechka and bandages on the moor.
-2-When you show up at the Ranger station, run straight to Sidorovich.
-3-Advance say, hide inappropriately, nepomozhet.
-4-and-Run over the fence, damages to a fallen tree and immediately left.
(when I came out of the tunnel immediately without delay go to Sidorovich)_(should help)

K
Kirych 11.10.19

I personally passed this place so
first, I ran to the stone which is there
being injured took first aid kit and bandage
then as the gun is reloaded I ran further towards the bunker, Sidorovich
zigzag movements ran
first aid kit only one I've used and all

K
Kirych 11.10.19

Behind a tree to hide is Useless

S
Sima4 11.10.19

Why useless. ?
Sat down, took a shit, had a smoke. He uspokoysya. Lomis to the stone )

I
ILdar07 11.10.19

look here, many left to go (ibid radiatsyya?). I went to the right. hiding, nicas have slowly. and no touching.
ps. The wizard in the leather jacket (suit beginner).

R
RusVolk 11.10.19

Hide behind the rocks won't be a problem. :D