3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg27 11.10.19 11:14 pm

The passage of the gun on the PSU cordon (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Brings you guide on that forsaken place back in the tunnel to the end to the swamps on the map above near mehanizatorskaya there is a village there is another entrance to the Cardon problems much less, and the fill ожно one grumbling under stalkers to pass away at the top near the bridge to pereprygnet they have no guns and not react so aggressively.

Please follow the forum rules.
123 Comments
Sort by:
B
B.A.R.M.AL.E.Y 11.10.19

The gun can pass as: itriage (CTRL+SHIFT), quietly crawling off the flashlight under a thick tree with a fork. Show the brazen face out of the corner (Q). A machine gun with a human voice begins to clubbing with all the dope, but before shooting: "Stalker Detected, nix!!!" there is a handicap in three seconds, so crawling to the entrance of the pipe, but do not climb it. Without waiting for joyful messages of the promise of goblins on your search of tihinko along the spines crawl strafe to the side of the boulders and fallen snags. All this time his machingun in the direction of the tree, the bug of the NPC, known since the PM is the enemy looking for the player where they put it last time, and you have it at least behind topici. The battle sent the goblins, and we, meanwhile, crawls to the pebbles at the end of driftwood and ran for the gully there and the gun will not pull it out, and the goblins will not go. Total no bandage and first aid kits on the veteran by a machine gun. Incidentally, and th gun so hopelessly incapacitated forever? And on the marshes there are a lot of caches is not opened and the detector is only decent now bought.

M
Mordok 11.10.19

Incidentally, and th gun so hopelessly incapacitated forever? And on the marshes there are a lot of caches is not opened and the detector is only decent now bought.
In the next patch promises to tie the gun to the NPCs: NPC kill - peel stop, and while you go through the railway embankment.

After the first entrance to the cordon opened all the passages on the map, which previously was forbidden to use. Personally, I just put it on a cordon and climbs out of the tunnel back to the swamp. The map became available a new passage to the cordon in the upper right part of the location... Through the post stalkers under the bridge quietly passed to Sidorovich without weapons in hand (with a gun in his hand did not try). Single vozbuhali You can't be here!, You come too will open fire!, but no one fired.

H
HellRider1024 11.10.19

Someone wrote about the fact that the machine gun behind the tree to hide, I play, so the gun pierced the tree and GG through.

D
DARD VEIDOR 11.10.19

blah,are you che it's easy to hide behind a rock,and then the patrol comes after you,you Bang him,and then you run like hell from there!!!!!

B
B.A.R.M.AL.E.Y 11.10.19

Someone wrote about the fact that the machine gun behind the tree to hide, I play, so the gun pierced the tree and GG through.
And behind a tree to hide and not necessary, you just need for him to appear, and then crawl back.

G
Guardian. 11.10.19

Che is everyone so uptight about this gun - I'm under fire without armor ran - and nothing else!

D
DARD VEIDOR 11.10.19

FTC will go schA will kill this gun.........odd, I don't like him,I now became angry,I mean racked

P
Pip Boy 11.10.19

I th here into this gun. I am brazen in the middle of ticking, as others have said, the method Matrosov, in the end, with a couple of extra holes in ж0пе safely leave the affected area )))

M
Mordok 11.10.19

Che is everyone so uptight about this gun - I'm under fire without armor ran - and nothing else!

Well so nick you have a appropriate ))))

I do not cuddle close to him...

G
Guardian. 11.10.19

Just not necessary to strain ;)

R
Room 219 11.10.19

Pass the machine gun on the Master==get out of the hole(preferably no night was),then move left to the fence...Then to the left, to the left to become Bush directed the dot on the front behind a stone tree and saved..More -- run it to a big rock in a straight line almost ,sat for him and if a couple of holes in the ass of the is-ate and survived...During the run it is desirable to hide this,so as not to interfere With the second or third time...Then walk here and there leaned decl-hid...Let it shoot to the Left from the edge of the fence will lie, whether the snag,then, whether the tree...Whatever...Stand up and it scratched there,in that gap between the tree and fence and run-run without stopping until silenced gun..took a Breath-refreshed-preserved..All...

N
Nevermore 11.10.19

pzts you, I'm in a brazen went to the database..killed 3 warriors gathered weapons and quietly made it to the cordon....level experienced

D
Di2213 11.10.19

by the way the gun shoots even if all the warriors to make

r
rock music 11.10.19

the current that the master was the machine gun. the day is much easier than at night, and maybe because it is already a bit of experience gain. 06.09.08 23:12 - that's quite the right recipe, almost.

R
Room 219 11.10.19

Sorry...voltage to the left-to the left...And to the right-more...Overworked,maybe...

A
Artem_TiraN 11.10.19

The gun around to two or three times... And if hiding behind a tree sit, he misses. In General, when the first time I ran (even without patches), it after I lost, do not shoot. And so the scheme is standard: straight 10 hours before the stone, waiting until it stops jabbering and stasis second, Olympic sprint to the side of the base of stalkers, award - two holes in ж0пе and happy face pobeditelya. =))

-
-remo- 11.10.19

and no one had to go to the cordon, and the gun is not fired? I the first time took place - took place without the patch, and went to the gun 2 hours a night - it's pitch-dark, stood up, heard about my honor expelled the warriors, made sure that my plane then another 5-7 warriors I don't suppose, and decided to escape) Directly fled, about one in front of ran, and about the gun found only during the second pass ,when bypassed it according to the method Serguei, where the tree is very easy to reach, and then the gun is almost not terrible.

G
GoRRinich 11.10.19

2poll willing to believe :), I do not doubt the accuracy and knockdown machine guns, that's just him should at least be man. What is not observed here.

Choteau do not understand what gun to bring you can not chtol? Pace 04 put have a Kalash with a scope... Current ammunition is not enough...
Nizya you'll say, Bessmertny it yet ).

3.S. Who plays the iz, and on average, it is not necessary to say that the gun pass easily. At the maximum of 2 bullets enough for the eyes to go to the other world.

............. 11.10.19

Well, sort of like in 04 patch immortality was removed! I'm just weird for the tree sit that way postrelivat, goblins in the amount of 3 pieces made already. I think we can both Podebrady in the dead zone and graytock to throw in there? But hard Shaw pipets, with two bullets max makes, the first two-thirds of health relieves at once... Wow tsuka Dastan...

S
SLAVN 11.10.19

Don't like, and removed the gunner knocked and no problems!