3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chilya 10.05.20 07:06 pm

Who played TekkenTag2? (TT2 vs T7) (Tekken 7)

(Once I do beg your pardon for the grammar, I don't live in Russia, so to connect not often)
Honestly, I want to go back to TT2.
T7 is a downgrade compared to TT2, and perhaps even compared to T6.

That's what we have in T7.
Story mode - at first it seems funny, but when you get to the less important characters, you begin to realize that the story mode is very bad and very poor(just 1 battle and then this video which humiliated the character for which you just played, that's the whole story mode for some characters).

Graphics - without a doubt, T7, objectively, looks better, higher resolution and better textures, new effects and cinematic camera, it all looks very good, BUT they changed something in respect to characters, they look simplistic and do not have certain traits of predidushih games. For example, when, after T4 and T5 to T6 you go, one immediately notices the characters look like something different, and after a couple days of play you begin to realize that they look better, they
have more working features and generally look more alive and realistic, made in T7 on the contrary, the characters are more kuclo-like and lost some uznavaemye character(not all characters, but most of the female characters for sure). What's worse, is that after a while you cease to notice the higher resolution, improved textures and new effects, because the eyes will quickly adapt and get used to all this, and eventually leaving only uhudshenye characters(as I said not all).

Characters - a list of really good, new characters are good, so thank you for that. It's clear to wait for the scale ТТ2 not necessary, but in T7 with the characters that were in every game and the plot they're not dead, why are they absent? Don't understand why the game only one of the sisters Williams, it's nonsense. All the characters in the game izmenilas in terms of combos, so what was the problem the same stuff in the game is so important for the Persians?

The content and customization - all Where all content? Seriously where? Am I missing something? I never opened almost all the items as fast and they never were so boring and pointless. Most of the characters in customization is, one and the same tank top, camisole there are dozens Varazi all the difference is the print on it, less auras, each character has only 2-3 unique subject matter, and some are unique even in the full set(in ТТ2 torso and legs of one set in T7 only the torso of this set... WUT?).
What happened to the hair? Ransche picked out every detail - bangs, sideburns, braids, ponytails, straight, curly, long, short etc and so for both genders, and now a dozen hairstyles, and no customization is stupid just the color to pick.

I know that gameplay is the most important thing, BUT TT2 has almost the same gameplay(minus the new characters, but there is a cool old, so still a draw in the plan) + more content + more customization and more + "COMBOT" + the ability to change character(called a TAG). Very regret buying даунгрейд7.

PS. those who have not played in ТТ2 or T6 are unlikely to understand.
47 Comments
Sort by:
N
NR-88 10.05.20

The Kil
While the Wii U was played at ТТ2. Played up to the tired. Agree about the customization, the same t-shirt, absolutely not interesting. Hairstyles after ТТ2 similarly disappointed. In terms of the images of the characters arranged everything, to be honest. In ТТ2 not all arranged, but the characters looked more natural, Yes. The number of characters, all arranged. This is the story of Tekken and it has not stuck once all the old men series. In this respect, lucky is only 6-th part, where the plot United most. In terms Combot to be sorry for anything, because it is a Trick ТТ2. Missing Mokujin also did not osutils in any way, but his Thing special skills of the game over all was awesome. In terms of the updated combat system was all arranged, including the introduction of an additional system of SF and his character Akuma (by the way not a fan of SF, but the way this character is truly magnificent and I was very glad to him in Tekken). I note that absolutely not a fan of Tag-mode, he's just very tired ТТ2, so this plan wins purely single T7. In terms of modes, oddly enough did not notice the lack of Survival or Time Attack, because in the past they haven't been used. The Battle for the Treasures covered everything. It includes a chance for Bosses, there is a test for a Perfect you can often get an extra chest. In General quite a interesting and rich mode. Arcade short, but quite happy nonetheless. The story for individual characters presented quite naturally. Yes, only one fight, but he story and shows why the character has entered the tournament and reveals his final two points. Yes, I agree that not enough of the Arcade with the final videos for each character, it's like the way it's always been more fun. Note that in T7 the excellent Soundtrack to the game. Here from this point of view, I consider the difference between ТТ2 and T7.

C
Chilya 10.05.20

NR-88
In terms of the images of the characters arranged everything, to be honest - no cancellation of the fact that they look worse worse does not mean that direct very bad or disgusting, but worse is worse.

The number of characters, all arranged. This is the story of Tekken and it has not stuck once all the old men series - like I said the list is not bad, but wondered why such characters as Anne absent? And we all know it was done on purpose, it is necessary to cut the DLTS that not adds points to the Treasury T7 for characters that expect to start to receive DLTS is not respect for the fans.

In this regard, luck is only the 6th part, where the plot United the majority. - what's the problem to add character just like that? The game for several years, and they never bothered to do.

In terms Combot to be sorry for anything, because it is a Trick ТТ2 - combat as the character appeared in T4, and change the portraits this thing ТТ2, however it is in T7.

I must say that is absolutely not a fan of Tag-mode, he's just very tired ТТ2, so this plan wins purely single T7. in ТТ2 you can play one-on-one, so that T7 there is no way vyigryvaet because ТТ2 you can play that 1на1 that 2on2 that 1на2, here is the variability.

"Yes, just one fight, but he story and shows why the character is entered into the tournament and shows it to the finals with two points. - if that did the same thing and even did it better.

Yes, I agree that not enough of the Arcade with the final videos for each character, it's like the way it's always been more fun. - you cut the content, and you say it was more fun, PSS guy that was always first in that most people played.

f
facepalm007 10.05.20

The Kil
Panelsto agree with your response NR-88. I do not have pritenzy Tekken 7, but to sit and justify the lack of modes and content is at least stupid on his part.

N
NR-88 10.05.20

The Kil
I disagree that the characters have become worse, not counting the image of the Squid-Ishimitsu. This is just your opinion. I wrote that in ТТ2 they were natural. It's like the MK9 characters to compare with HIC. One colorful, the other natural.

What prevents the developers to just add characters? - the will of the developers, Yes.
DLTS? I except that in the game, found files for the two N-characters heard nothing, to guess in advance about them as something silly. But I agree that the characters need to be all at once, but our will players developers are not a couple.

About the Combot, why would I write obvious where it came from originally? I was playing with the 2nd part of the game and know who is where and where he. I wrote about his chip on, mode and so on. Just to remind you trick ТТ2 and was with him. Well, obviously the developer would not be investigations into non-storyline of Tekken to adopt this feature in the new story. About change the portraits General topic mention, because it is not chip, is only an additional feature. On the other hand make it Arcade and no problems, nobody bothers, Yes. But this is the will of the players against the impenetrable will of the developers, again. They only want their way all to do in their system and removing the eyes with the extra money (I DLTS).

In terms of Tag-mode, I repeat, I'm tired of it. It's clear that there are fights 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 or 2 on 2, why again write the obvious. But they are not fixed in any way. But from this, and tired. Often playing as one and against you two. But I want a purely 1 on 1, fixed.

Arcade did nothing of the plot as you write. Was she just a myth-history video about the victory of the character in the story, only one really wins. And here is the plot the battle was on for the fighters tournament with two points wins. From the point of one soldier and his opponent. And, again, in my opinion is a good thing.

In terms of you uresei content - I repeat, arcade pared down in terms of battles and no myth-movies for the characters, I agree. But this enough to be distracted. To each his own.

N
NR-88 10.05.20

facepalm007
I wrote my opinion about modes. I didn't notice their absence, as the survival of the last ТТ2 used for the sake of status, and time attack. For me as you can safely without them. Stupidity is nowhere, not arudou too superficial conclusions.

T
TEKKEN2017 10.05.20

NR-88
But survival is not enough by the way! to set records.

i
insex 10.05.20

Animation of facial expressions in T7 is missing slightly less than full, hence it seems that the Persians in Kukla T7-like facial expressions always the same as in the DOA series there is also no facial expressions.
Most likely it is connected with the UE4 engine, developed Tekken it nifiga not know, in the last series Tekken facial expressions were very good, even in T5 is facial expressions.

-
-Lucky_Last- 10.05.20

Of Kil wrote:
Don't understand why the game only one of the sisters Williams, it's nonsense.
Remember Tekken 4, there Anna was not! And the events in the game are on T4 - T6. And Anna at the moment particularly important not important, at least in T7, as well as Christie...

-
-Lucky_Last- 10.05.20

TEKKEN2017
Treasure Battle did not seem so bad, and this is a good replacement Ghost Battle & Survival.

-
-Lucky_Last- 10.05.20

Of Kil wrote:
for characters that expect to start to receive DLTS is not respect for the fans.
And download the game from torrents, respect for the work of developers who have spent over 3 years developing the 7th part of Tekken?
Of Kil wrote:
PSS the guy that was always first in that most people played
In General, the 7th Tekken ( consoles and PC ) done in order to understand the History of the Mishima family... And... Play Online Ranked Match, Tournament and the lobby ( in order to play between friends, etc., without fear of demotion... ).
NR-88 wrote:
But I agree that the characters should be all right
No, the main part of the game, I don't see the point to add for 70+ characters, because this is nonsense...

N
NR-88 10.05.20

insex
That way, you're right it seems. And that seems to people that the characters are worse. And facial expressions do in the last part that you pointed out better. In the same ТТ2 preceding facial expressions, I think at the height of a very natural was. Then the fail in this plan to the developers. But as already said, the images themselves are characters that are normal. Some are better after ТТ2 to me.

N
NR-88 10.05.20

TEKKEN2017
You know, you here the clipping mode is more painful given. If I had to choose between Time Attack and Survival, then I would cut it Attack Time. Really the most useless mode. But Survival someone more fun than me, Yes.

N
NR-88 10.05.20

-Lucky_Last-
I wrote of all is available in the game, so they are not inserted after the DLC. Well, you know what a complete set would not be appropriate everywhere. By the way, here is the Wii U version ТТ2 preference because of its usefulness in terms of the characters and an exclusive Tekken ball. You go into a game and an Arcade open Boss. And no DLC characters, etc.

T
TEKKEN2017 10.05.20

-Lucky_Last-
well, he's good, I like it... . . . . . . . . . . . but I WANT a LOT MORE of ALL! MORE SMOOCHES, MORE MODES!!OPEN WORLD LIKE IN Sleeping Dogs. Dressed up your character and went to open world PVE. There with other people, ride on cars, beat the npc. And wanted someone to challenge, it starts standard Tekken. That's what I want!!! And whatever it was possible to sing karaoke! It is a prerequisite. Compete in the karaoke and dancing! And in street races.

And I figured out how to keep the host and other in the tournament, no matter what they lival after the defeat. You need to make bets. You lost a bet to someone. And an interest to watch the tournament to the end. However, there is one caveat: sea of money and nowhere to spend them.
But if you do openworld and more smetacek, it will be where to spend! Cars to buy in open world, apartments, furniture for apartments!

Here's the perfect Tekken

C
Chilya 10.05.20

-Lucky_Last-
You're a sheep, a game I already bought 2 weeks, I play on PS4 there are no torrents. And what 3 years of development? The game on the arcades came a year after the start of development in 2015.
Actually Tekken 7 on conosle released because - money! If you do not know who are the Bandai Namco then do what lezish talk about what Tekken 7 is made.
No one expects 60+ of the Persians in this fighting game, but this sequel and the sequel to waiting that it will be better, at least better than T6, because it's clear the roster ТТ2 it too(but the skeleton and the animation is ready, stupid to port the model into a new engine and all, I say all this just because you look at Persians from predidushih games, their mousey not changed the gameplay too, like only the king and Alice had replaced the one Kombucha to improve balance. So add the must-have of the Persians they had. And then there's already DLC on the COP named lei say), the participation of a character in the tournament should not affect his presence if they would make this character that they automatically have shoved it into the plot. + Since this is the story of Mishima and there especially must be sisters Williams because they are murderers and they repeatedly hired to murder the Kazuya's, for the murder of Gina, even hired by the Gin.

Anyway what you told me here my IMHO write?
The story mode just mekakushi compared to predydushimi games is a fact.
Characters killed facial expressions and they menie live than predidushih games is a fact.
The kontetom in the game less than in the last three games that's a fact.
Customization generally removed it is a fact.

I don't care about suits you it or not, worse is worse, if you want to argue then let's fact and not IMHO Tim and how.

-
-Lucky_Last- 10.05.20

Of Kil wrote:
And what 3 years of development?
2014, not what you said...? -_-

-
-Lucky_Last- 10.05.20

Of Kil wrote:
And then there's already DLC on the COP named lei say)
And DLS guests, don't forget about them!

Of Kil wrote:
Since this is the story of Mishima and there especially must be sisters Williams
Well, in the 4th part of the game, one Williams has been...

-
-Lucky_Last- 10.05.20

Of Kil wrote:
Anyway what you told me here my IMHO write?
Another question! And immediately following. Then, with the aim of creating a topic?

C
Chilya 10.05.20

-Lucky_Last-
In 2014, not what you said...? -_-
Autistic? The game was released in 2015 for the arcades! What happened now in 2017 this port. -_-
Well, in the 4th part of the game, one Williams has been...
T4 this is one game in a series, and in T7 as you yourself said the story of Mishima, in which both sisters played a role.
Another question! And immediately following. Then, with the aim of creating a topic?
Clearly not listening to the game in the form of rotten IMHO, if and to defend it with facts, but until you hear - Remove animation? Well, I and so the rules, cut a lot of content? Well to survive!.

T
TEKKEN2017 10.05.20

The Kil
Dude, well, in General, the game failed, it's still the same old Tekken. And customization isn't so bad. There are shoals, but survive)))) and in your favorite customization in ttt2 was a long download. Just to try one clothes, it is necessary to look at the spinning circle 5 seconds. And it opened a new menu, and if rags did not like, had to go back. (Played on xbox360, MB on PS3 never had that problem)

And when I saw instant download in customize T7, I was very pleasantly surprised. The same speed was in dark resurrection (for the fifth never played)

It's unfortunate that you progresively my brilliant idea about symbiosis Teeken and Sleeping Dogs. This is certainly all a dream, but it would be REALLY COOL. Even just Tekken add modes of dancing and karaoke. That's what I really liked TTT2, is the atmosphere that I had come in a Japanese shopping center with arcade machines, like in the movie Wasabi.