3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chilya 10.05.20 07:06 pm

Who played TekkenTag2? (TT2 vs T7) (Tekken 7)

(Once I do beg your pardon for the grammar, I don't live in Russia, so to connect not often)
Honestly, I want to go back to TT2.
T7 is a downgrade compared to TT2, and perhaps even compared to T6.

That's what we have in T7.
Story mode - at first it seems funny, but when you get to the less important characters, you begin to realize that the story mode is very bad and very poor(just 1 battle and then this video which humiliated the character for which you just played, that's the whole story mode for some characters).

Graphics - without a doubt, T7, objectively, looks better, higher resolution and better textures, new effects and cinematic camera, it all looks very good, BUT they changed something in respect to characters, they look simplistic and do not have certain traits of predidushih games. For example, when, after T4 and T5 to T6 you go, one immediately notices the characters look like something different, and after a couple days of play you begin to realize that they look better, they
have more working features and generally look more alive and realistic, made in T7 on the contrary, the characters are more kuclo-like and lost some uznavaemye character(not all characters, but most of the female characters for sure). What's worse, is that after a while you cease to notice the higher resolution, improved textures and new effects, because the eyes will quickly adapt and get used to all this, and eventually leaving only uhudshenye characters(as I said not all).

Characters - a list of really good, new characters are good, so thank you for that. It's clear to wait for the scale ТТ2 not necessary, but in T7 with the characters that were in every game and the plot they're not dead, why are they absent? Don't understand why the game only one of the sisters Williams, it's nonsense. All the characters in the game izmenilas in terms of combos, so what was the problem the same stuff in the game is so important for the Persians?

The content and customization - all Where all content? Seriously where? Am I missing something? I never opened almost all the items as fast and they never were so boring and pointless. Most of the characters in customization is, one and the same tank top, camisole there are dozens Varazi all the difference is the print on it, less auras, each character has only 2-3 unique subject matter, and some are unique even in the full set(in ТТ2 torso and legs of one set in T7 only the torso of this set... WUT?).
What happened to the hair? Ransche picked out every detail - bangs, sideburns, braids, ponytails, straight, curly, long, short etc and so for both genders, and now a dozen hairstyles, and no customization is stupid just the color to pick.

I know that gameplay is the most important thing, BUT TT2 has almost the same gameplay(minus the new characters, but there is a cool old, so still a draw in the plan) + more content + more customization and more + "COMBOT" + the ability to change character(called a TAG). Very regret buying даунгрейд7.

PS. those who have not played in ТТ2 or T6 are unlikely to understand.
47 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Lucky_Last- 10.05.20

DiRazr
it is easy to master, as Chloe.

P
ProPsyh 10.05.20

-Lucky_Last-
Well, it depends. To remember the timings of attacks, combos with launchers, what contrary you can stun and throw, and remember how to press, not giving respite. How to play against other characters and they can be countered? Well, Yes:) At first glance, everything is simple:) And near the walls, how to finish? Yes, may, what could be easier? Sensitive after playing it on the network, understand what the character is, frankly, weak.

T
TEKKEN2017 10.05.20

DiRazr
people, when going online?
-Lucky_Last-
also add in friends on Steam, will give the foreign

P
ProPsyh 10.05.20

TEKKEN2017
Today and tomorrow from 23:30 Moscow time. On Tuesday the whole day.

-
-Lucky_Last- 10.05.20

DiRazr
surprisingly, she is the strongest rage Drive :D

a
aleksmenshikoff 10.05.20

TEKKEN2017
the description reminded but that was long ago...

K
Konstantin Cherkasov 10.05.20

TTT2 is certainly better here and no need to compare