3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Proxy_server 10.05.20 07:12 pm

What is dead may never die

After the redesign I, like many users, has left this once soulful and varied site. After many, many years, I came here again, to make sure that the patient is more alive than dead. Is there really not a single oldfaga which would be remembered by kiflom, the_crazy_grunge_girl, uolitter, s-clan nadopasana and other colorful characters of the talk in particular and forums in General? Why threads on the forums cause the eye to drain from melancholy and boredom, and blogging even more? Saw is that elder A. Soldier of Light and still amazed that in addition to the Guinness book of records to keep him around. Still bitterly remember how alive and vibrant this place only some five to seven years ago...
62 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 10.05.20

Proxy_server
Lift the curtain over the edge —
This old, heavy yoke! —
That's what Time it was before:
This smooth — look, Alice!

But... not for hours watched
happy
And purposely Time delayed
cowardly,
Hurried Time, goaded
loud,
No reason Time killing
lazy.

And the wheel of Time
Was doing well in the friction
(Everything deteriorates from friction),
And then offended the Time —
And froze pendulums of Time.

And twelve midnight struck,
Waited half a day, but again, do not wait.
Here's the Time:
This nervous — look, Alice!

And watch anxiously looked
happy
Plaintive songs sucked
cowardly,
Their huge mouths shut
chatty,
The choir has sativali and fell asleep
lazy.

Season the top of the wheel of Time
Not for the first prize —
They're very painful from the friction!
Should not hurt Time.
Bad and sad to live without Time.
On the seafront was a stone. On the stone was written the word of 8 letters. When rich read that word, they cried, the poor rejoiced, and the lovers parted.
The answer, we all know he is the answer to everything.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.05.20

What is dead may never die
and rise thicker and stronger

W
Wing42 10.05.20

Proxy_server
Oh, from the bottom surfaced another tearful oldschoolshit to cry on. Well, well, come on, gay it up - it works so well. And Yes, mate, the blogs you have in profile - rare shit. Therefore, it is even good that people like you then there are very few.

P
Proxy_server 10.05.20

Well, you see, you even srach on this subject can not breed, all kind of limp and sad.

r
rPeBoJL 10.05.20

Proxy_server wrote:
oldfaga which would be remembered by kiflom, the_crazy_grunge_girl, uolitter, s-clan nadopasana
*have shogaol* what that lousy E years ago... Oh,Oh

A
AR3E 10.05.20

Essentially a website focused in news. This has happened in stages, for several years, starting around summer of 2012. Now here as if I went in kontaktik to comment on random picture, so now comment on blog posts - on the merits. First perebanili pervonahov and azatashen, then in a one-year bans flew Yenya (which is alive to this day), Tiger, Pleischner, Wally and others. Generation of shit has decreased exponentially, while in the existing chaos not become visible innocuous offenders.

The problem is that comments are now written only on the merits. I would say that it is good when written by a man who spent drafting opinions on the information received at least five seconds, and then another five to assess whether its verbal design anything of importance, meaning and truth. It turns out that many beginners are now starting with the mundane game, then enter ban, sometimes not immediately, and in varying degrees of transience come to conclusions: I want to spoil, but not spoil; I want to shit - I'm going to shit on the rules of the site, commenting on posts on the merits. Before there would be a few restless souls who would explain to a neophyte why he is wrong. And so it would be right, albeit with a certain amount of garbage out. But now it is flooding and is punishable by a card or a banana.

Harmless offenders communicated in a PM, talked on various forums commented everywhere commented upon. Because this was accompanied by funny flood, having added the website with the stigma of garbage friendly atmosphere. And every young and adequate shmuck one way or another joined the party, adding the most dull post in blogs more charm. Not the contents of the original text, and all post - trade, as the place.

Actually I lived and live in the wrong time zone to participate in all those gatherings, many know only by hearsay or copies of pages in a peeep.us. Many of them are just gone - someone got tired of growing despondency, someone found a site with rabotoy sober and without interlayer communication just garbage, others have their reasons. Some sit in readonly. Understanding other reasons for their departure, begin to doubt the magnitude of the loss - they are hidden somewhere in the history, between the lines. But their departure has dispelled the remnants of the atmosphere, it is a fact.

P
Proxy_server 10.05.20

AR3E
No, I agree it has become much more cleaner compared to the hellish garbage dump and a wipe of the infinite trololo (damn, tiger and pleischner remembered, too, funny rakata was at the time) - and Yes, it can be written in merit, I do not argue. But as you rightly said, with the departure of this dump and rakovník is gone and the whole atmosphere is gone, the trash and waste that is happening, which distinguishes the PG from the same gambling or stopgeym. Well, again, except for schoolchildren and flooding there was a lot and fit people, with whom interesting to talk to or even just read them, there was always something from Bord - and cancer and fit. Now these sites are almost indistinguishable: all the decorum, decently, exactly - as in the crypt, and it is true that the atmosphere here has evaporated.

P
Posledovatel 10.05.20

Live a life that you remembered brightly and die young or live modestly and watch as bright faceted personalities die.

R
RikoChiko 10.05.20

Well, I found. If you want to liven up the forum, create interesting topics, not just Noah. And now there is an interesting holivary.

t
tratata i ololo 10.05.20

Proxy_server
I really often changed their nicknames and I do not remember his first nickname (

S
ShaMaN 10.05.20

Remember. Participated in zagazhivanii forums with nonsense, and srach. Tired of doing it after a couple of years. The forum was lively, but the life that was with the intelligence of lancetnik. Sorry for the colorful characters (Illah, face, grunge, even uncle Dave their images gave a flair of uniqueness to the resource).

A
AR3E 10.05.20

tratata and ololo
One of them is GOLDBERG, to about 12. Stylish youth and then the message history is not loaded. Already 12 years you sat under your current nickname. Maybe you're not on this site nicknames are often changed.

Proxy_server
here has become much more cleaner

Depends how you look at it.
Product wipe a priori the garbage set up for interference of use of the place where it is placed.
A lot of exciting mind studentate-shkoloty disputes separated adequate from inadequate potsev flamero.

And debris there is not very much diminished. Garbage comments, rating, content video, gabloty blogs plus silly the content of the positions, and the imaginary order seem samosdelka over such.

S
Syahou Dun 10.05.20

Proxy_server
in short, if I'm above you comrades remember so I am an oldfag? SPS, I have a CDA from 150 + items, sitting pretty, cheeks puffed out like a toad, the belly forward, the monocle you know TRU

GHG - before PG was with the cracks, people were sitting on the forum, gallery, blogs who need a little was well, except for the mess, and now they have cut the cracks, forum gallery hid, there was one copy-paste - you are no spiritual conversations, boredom.

P
Proxy_server 10.05.20

ШаMaN
Illah delivers by the way the character was quite well when scribbled on the Board, then in BOS last Mat shit. Yes, they really added a wonderful local aura.

AR3E
I'm not sitting at all, recent first time left an impression of cleanliness and order (compared to what it was). As it really is - I don't know.

SAHO Dun
Well, now they are really distant memories, forum a long time ago and has significantly changed. So yeah, oldfag. I love you, by the way, that was the shoutbox remember, you probably nick since that time have not changed.

S
Syahou Dun 10.05.20

Proxy_server
my nickname from day one has remained - it is a pity many of the old nick often change is not always then you can figure out with whom to communicate.

t
the endless misanthropy o 10.05.20

I'm dead, I like them all. Depression and boredom - my atmosphere.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.05.20

Proxy_server wrote:
After the redesign I, like many users, has left this once soulful and varied site.
A woman with a cart - the Mare is easier.
Proxy_server wrote:
After many, many years, I came here again, to make sure that the patient is more alive than dead.
Heh, heh... the Second coming of the void into the void.
Proxy_server wrote:
Is there really not a single oldfaga which would be remembered by kiflom, the_crazy_grunge_girl, uolitter, s-clan nadopasana and other colorful characters of the talk in particular and forums in General?
That is because Holy shit! Would you left, and the world did not collapse. And it seems that nobody noticed, except the void, the second climbed in the void.
Proxy_server wrote: Why do threads on the forums cause the eye to drain from melancholy and boredom, and blogging even more?
And of course, in the epic, ancient times, topics already jumped out of the monitor of joy and optimism.
Proxy_server wrote:Saw is that elder A. Soldier of Light and still amazed that in addition to the Guinness book of records to keep him around.
A rope was tied to a kennel, so he volandes there.
Proxy_server wrote:
Still bitterly remember how alive and vibrant this place only some five to seven years ago...
Yes, there were people presently, Not that the current tribe: Heroes - not you!
Yeah, sooner and longer and thicker it was, and firmer noneshnim it. Crushed folk.
Proxy_server wrote:
Well, you see, you even srach on this subject can not breed, all kind of limp and sad.
Just still waiting for it do die, to dig, to dig it. Not sluggish and fun from oblivion returning in order to defeat noneshnim the fellows GHG SRACH. And?... What? And nothing - zilch one... Sralik fucking.
Proxy_server wrote:
and it is true that the atmosphere here has evaporated.
And ancient insect that still remembers dinosaurs, it (the atmosphere) is not brought. And was she really?

r
rPeBoJL 10.05.20

people were simpler. rest went, had fun. rare schmuck fancied himself as a thinker...not now

F
Fyori 10.05.20

Proxy_server
Hey. And Coolackа remember? Possessed soniboj long manikura, which suddenly threw a photo of my plasma on the floor of the wall) but this time as a 9-10-12 year anymore. No sracha and warrior platforms.

M
Mag Otshelnik 10.05.20

I'm still here.