3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Proxy_server 10.05.20 07:12 pm

What is dead may never die

After the redesign I, like many users, has left this once soulful and varied site. After many, many years, I came here again, to make sure that the patient is more alive than dead. Is there really not a single oldfaga which would be remembered by kiflom, the_crazy_grunge_girl, uolitter, s-clan nadopasana and other colorful characters of the talk in particular and forums in General? Why threads on the forums cause the eye to drain from melancholy and boredom, and blogging even more? Saw is that elder A. Soldier of Light and still amazed that in addition to the Guinness book of records to keep him around. Still bitterly remember how alive and vibrant this place only some five to seven years ago...
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 10.05.20

Kirlusha wrote:
salvation
If you're not an admin or at least moderator, to save can not do anything here 8)
From a user enough to fill in the files and so on...

r
rPeBoJL 10.05.20

Kirlusha wrote:
And what exactly did I do for the salvation of his beloved PG?
too much fluzhu so far)

L
Lightninggg 10.05.20

I go to the site every day, to news blogs to read.
Write less than a few years ago, but still write. Would love to discuss games and much more communicated here, if the website were console gamers and just people (even bakers, bakers=people, huh) who play games, not mess (with the very same by yourself) in the comments to any news article where the title says PS4, love games and understand them. Such would I have to debate with pleasure.
And sometimes find an interesting headline, go read the blog, read the comments, and any desire disappears to say something this toxic to animals. Don't want to feel part of the pigsty. Understand the owners of the site, it is impossible to ban all in a row, they get more advertising to sell, but damn, I would have banned 60 percent of all commentators blogs for impenetrable stupidity, lies, fanboys, bile, envy, the substitution of notions, tongues, etc. For the casual user like me, the site would benefit.
In the old days not nostalgic, I don't care now in this obscurantism I would like to participate never was.
In short, with the website doing well, with no contingent. I have all the.

W
Wing42 10.05.20

Lightning. wrote:
...stupidity, lies, fanboys, bile, envy, the substitution of notions, tongues, etc.
Before, without a doubt, this was not, Yes. It's just a new fashion for stupidity, lies, fanboys, bile, envy, the substitution of notions, tongues, etc. went.

L
Lightninggg 10.05.20

Wing42
And where did you see that I miss the way things were? In the next paragraph wrote:
In the old days not nostalgic, I don't care now in this obscurantism I would like to participate never have been.
But the desire to shit the next shitpost apparently wrapped your eyes.

W
Wing42 10.05.20

Lightning. wrote:
But the desire to shit the next shitpost apparently wrapped your eyes.
Yeah. I read yours and decided that I can not weak.

D
Dreadnought. 10.05.20

Considered himself a little a"oldfag" and it came to this topic, saw Soldier. Immediately went out.

0Bers0 10.05.20

magister1
Thanks for reminding the awesome verse

0Bers0 10.05.20

Wing42
Sometimes you want rasskazat ))). Darth maul even such systems is not the fact that he had seen, although most likely.
25 1080 together. Not Tishka, but bitch 25 ))))
But it is clear that from a friend. I friend start his in this matter, so the same ol his Board waiting for the Beginning of August. Bidu guests, and especially get a picture of the farm 1080-K. Let farts lit on.
Make it a photo ))) with 1080, it's nice when burning a bunch of morons.

0Bers0 10.05.20

In the mouth the candy to those who have envy and does nothing. Something like that.

D
Delphis 10.05.20

guys, you rabbit bite ever?

D
Delphis 10.05.20

they bite really well, ie not bite, they bite off, me rabbit because of the finger snap when I gave him an Apple core into the cell stretched

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.05.20

Delphis wrote:
...me rabbit because of the finger snap when I gave him an Apple core into the cell stretched
Finger? Heh, heh... Nonsense!
Spoilersi know that in the cage with the rabbits always put just a member and nothing more. Ancient old Slavonic custom, rooted still.in paganism. Hump Bunny for pee - to be a good harvest, women kids healthy peoples, cross-eyed infidels will not attack. Ignore, then and there to pick not for what it was - or lightning or the bear salamaat...

W
Wing42 10.05.20

0Bers0 wrote:
Sometimes you want rasskazat ))). Darth maul even such systems is not the fact that he had seen, although most likely.
25 1080 together. Not Tishka, but bitch 25 ))))
But it is clear that from a friend. I friend start his in this matter, so the same ol his Board waiting for the Beginning of August. Bidu guests, and especially get a picture of the farm 1080-K. Let farts lit on.
Make it a photo ))) with 1080, it's nice when burning a bunch of morons.
OK, keep me posted.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.05.20

Lightning. wrote:
And sometimes find an interesting headline, go read the blog, read the comments, and any desire disappears to say something this toxic to animals. Don't want to feel part of the pigsty. Understand the owners of the site, it is impossible to ban all in a row, they get more advertising to sell, but damn, I would have banned 60 percent of all commentators blogs for impenetrable stupidity, lies, fanboys, bile, envy, the substitution of notions, tongues, etc. For the casual user like me, the site would benefit.
You're probably 5 years ago, there didn't see what was going on )) what you wrote, multiply it by five or more.. and get a fun picture of those old, glorious days &)

D
Dreadnought. 10.05.20

Some had forgotten ostashkova and their raids on the website, but the majority just do not understand about whom I now wrote. Oh, and scat threads forgot to mention. Many of them were created and shabby. A fun time for vseporodny was. Therefore desires in the form of I want to see the website as he was N years ago I was very fun. In fact, except for the old design to return anything and do not want. People grew up, grew old, died, was expelled from the forum. Live in the present and create new content themselves, and do not indulge in sweet memories and reflections on the theme because before the sun was warmer and the water more wet was not now. You are in that position.

L
Lightninggg 10.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
Was and participated. I was just small, so it was fun.

r
rPeBoJL 10.05.20

Lightning.
you just got old hobo) you can't grow old. such garbage

r
rPeBoJL 10.05.20

Delphis wrote:
guys, you rabbit bite ever?
Dana. there are pans that Senka Sobchak. the bone breaks on the flight

K
Kamred 10.05.20

Nadopasana, trololo, flooder, kataskeves... Yes, there were funny times.) Now the PG type is correct.)