3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Proxy_server 10.05.20 07:12 pm

What is dead may never die

After the redesign I, like many users, has left this once soulful and varied site. After many, many years, I came here again, to make sure that the patient is more alive than dead. Is there really not a single oldfaga which would be remembered by kiflom, the_crazy_grunge_girl, uolitter, s-clan nadopasana and other colorful characters of the talk in particular and forums in General? Why threads on the forums cause the eye to drain from melancholy and boredom, and blogging even more? Saw is that elder A. Soldier of Light and still amazed that in addition to the Guinness book of records to keep him around. Still bitterly remember how alive and vibrant this place only some five to seven years ago...
62 Comments
Sort by:
P
Proxy_server 10.05.20

Theory
Yeah, there's way consolati at the time many were found, then the outrage was. Remember vinrar srach at the news of the port of L. A. Noire on PC?

Cheburator Founder
Atmosphere-then they are not added.

F
Fyori 10.05.20

Proxy_server
Something remember. Remember srachi for the CODE of Walter, srachi for RDR on PC. Srachi nadopasana, srachi for untapped potential.

P
Pertrubator 10.05.20

Pfff. Some nyufagov cited as an example, remember these males, the year 2010 was probably. Remake!
Yes perebanili all. The website shifted to a news blog. And lately even the author's blogs that there is basically all copied from other sites and tabloids.

M
Mag Otshelnik 10.05.20

I say to you new computer.Yes,I bought a new computer but my DR.
I myself made a gift.Uhahah.
Rock n roll dreams come true

W
Wild Rider 10.05.20

Proxy_server wrote:
Is there really not a single oldfaga which would be remembered by kiflom, the_crazy_grunge_girl, uolitter, s-clan nadopasana and other colorful characters of the talk in particular and forums in General?
Remember all of the above. And almost all spoke.
The redesign for 3 years already accustomed to, but when you open the web archives 2008-12 years, suffocating nostalgia.

m
masha 10.05.20

If the passport will have to write here, it will not rise again.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
Begone cadaver!!!

r
rPeBoJL 10.05.20

they breed) and said die))

B
Bombardirovschik 10.05.20

Proxy_server
Proxy_server wrote:
After the redesign I, like many users, has left this once soulful and varied site. After many, many years, I came here again
don't lie, redesign was recently.

T
TheHouse 10.05.20

I, too, die damn it. It's not so much the redesign, but in a change of the direction vector of the site. Have you seen how many editors puts news, reviews, etc?) If not for the forum and blogs, be bent Playground. To be honest it's even better if I went 1 time per day on the website at best! More often now, because there is a th read....

B
BioCommandos 10.05.20

TheHouse
What's the use? Voices PG is no more, he left. News prestie and raw.
Before that though it was fun, really. The new year tours of the lemon and the team will Datko, neskonchaemyj the outrage and shitstorm just did not give bored on this website. And now, the current juzverej even srach normally can not breed.

Yes, and I met great guys from this site in far 2012. Still talking, by the way.

G
Glavnyy_NanoPasan 10.05.20

Proxy_server
what about nadopasana not necessary)
of course a pity that no more of this console forum as before... once it was time, and we were different, younger and more aggressive)

W
Wing42 10.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
About warp O5 you are disguised, it's gone insane
The detective isn't your strong suit, mate. Better be the usual provocateur =D

O
Osa777 10.05.20

Proxy_server
Nostalgia tortured to accept nothing back

S
SergeiEgorov 10.05.20

God is still there and nerds sites.PPC is some of the .99 cent read and left.without going to the forums and stuff.not remembering the authors and so on

N
Nevoeiro 10.05.20

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.05.20

Proxy_server wrote:
still amazed that in addition to the Guinness book of records to keep him around.
Good idea 8)

In General, I agree. The old design better, before there was special value in the presence of cracks for games. Large archive of cracks. Then pagac went to legal channel in some way, and all...

C
Chiter v Zakone 10.05.20

To be honest, on the website is from 2014, not sitting. There is one big depression, and whining to himself that it was better before and that 2008/2009/2010/2011 was all fun no sense. A lot of people left, one Rygalov here as a colorful character. Sit on reflection, violently remembering the old days? Stupid. Generations are changing though new arrivals swim then do this shit. I myself is not the same goldfinch that a few years ago, and time to play the games, exactly like to sit on the forums have almost none. Yes, and where to sit around one big depression, nothing interesting topics not found. Or maybe just grew out of it.

A. Soldier of Light
In my opinion, you do beat all records on the website, starting with the activity ending with longevity.

t
the endless misanthropy o 10.05.20

Cheater in the Act
well, tell me, how you've grown in these few years

K
Kirlusha 10.05.20

...And for some reason nobody asks himself question:
And what exactly did I do for the salvation of his beloved PG?
But naranasan I didn't. Just sit and nastolgiya...