3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xorras 11.10.19 11:37 pm

Talking character... (Fallout 4)

Well, what's now dive in and read the dialogues out loud?
He is now talking (judging by the trailer)
45 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat-AC3 11.10.19

Xorras
hell knows, maybe at a go. It would be cool

A
Anzhelika04 11.10.19

well, well, talking.

L
LenivyiBob 11.10.19

If only the shit didn't...

You know trailer is such a thing, mesmerizing and dangerous.
And disappointment is the worst feeling... well, when my stomach hurts too.

P
Player 3 11.10.19

LenivyiBob
Or when inet 20KB/s :(

K
Kol55 11.10.19

Player 3
It nerd (not so bad)

P
PsiX_Storrent 11.10.19

I have Internet 512KB/s and for a month give 5.4 GB, so do not cry ))

A
Anderby 11.10.19

Wheel and dialogue added.

M
MelShlemming 11.10.19

Sorry for offtopic, anecdote vpomnit:
Half-Life 3 is canceled because of the death of the actor who voiced Gordon Freeman.
)))))))))))))

j
jane334 11.10.19

Unlikely.But it would be more interesting.

S
Showy DiMak 11.10.19

how much Haight to the author? all right - this is a new level of immersion to the game, which is really late for games in the series. the industry is moving forward and read the lyrics for the silent protagonist is not comme Il faut.

J
JonDocker 11.10.19

PsiX_Storrent
I just wonder where such tariffs. I live on Sakhalin,even where such is not present for a long time. And with the Internet there is a big pressure in terms of prices and speeds. Came to study in St. Petersburg I realized fully. And then 512KB/s this tin well to be honest,and about the limited traffic I'm not talking(for a long time have not seen this,except on the modem,but there are normal speed)

R
RikoChiko 11.10.19

Quite unusual to see that from Besezdy. How would following Elder has not abandoned the race.

P
Player 3 11.10.19

Kol55
website to wait 3 min. is This normal?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.10.19

Voiced gg - fewer choices in the dialogues.

K
Kol55 11.10.19

Player 3 for you, Yes.

P
Player 3 11.10.19

Kol55
So what do you think?

C
Cule_R_uliT 11.10.19

ironHAMMER.ms
In Mass Effect diversity in the dialogues you have (not much, but enough)

C
CoreyTaylorBroth 11.10.19

Gentlemen, I think that the voices of the gg will not, because, as we all know we need to hire actors for voice recording, as well as Fallout and TES quite a lot of possibilities in the editor HS, it will be difficult. What I'm getting at,if developed will give gg a voice, then I think we lose most of the editor features will be available only two gg (M,W). Although, I did not consider the possibility that we simply will not be able to change the voice of gg, and the editor will remain the same.

E
Eynart 11.10.19

A. N. O. N. I. M..
What, what? What are the features of GG we lose? And how in DA Inquisition then able? 2 floor, 2 voices for both genders, and all 4 races. And in Saints Row options generally vote for 3 like for each gender. No problems with the character editor is not the cause.
But the problem with the story quest mod will cause. New characters mododely voice can if you want, but as with them he will say? Probably silent, with captions. Or a standard set of phrases. Although voice acting in the mod almost no one bother at all.

C
CoreyTaylorBroth 11.10.19

alixey59
Sorry,I forgot to mention this possibility.