3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pril Balsam 11.05.20 08:15 pm

Your most STUPID death (Far Cry 3)

Got a sniper rifle, which could hang the muffler was excited and went to grab outposts. Chose this Outpost on the coast, North of the house of scientist (was a quest mushrooms).

Dashes and crawling reached the ledge of a high hill. Downstairs opened the valley with I need Outpost. Near the Outpost (downstairs from me) was walking the couple of pirates, patrolling the road, I them one after another pereschelkali of the sniper, quiet. Slipped from the ledge to get to the Outpost, and baaah... Hand thrown forward. All turned gray... it Turned out that the height was rather big. Download. Ended up at the tower, very far away from the cherished goal...

And how was it?
96 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Dart Weyder 11.05.20

andruxa9869
Ahaha)))
P. S TES 5?

M
Mr.Dart Weyder 11.05.20

I Bethune took extra Mysia, where you have to photograph the corpses of the pirates, popavshih ambushed. Well, I like a true hunter ran straight through the river. Well, I jumped into it....and went straight to Paso crocodile*** - hee - hee - hee

n
nestrbob 11.05.20

Mission - Hunting dogs with a grenade launcher while aiming at one, another grabbed me from behind, a habit I immediately 180 and the forehead.......further titles.

x
xCyberpunKx 11.05.20

Sat in the bushes were shot post, crept the tiger is killed.

F
Fh[tjkju 11.05.20

xCyberpunKx
We had this tiger in advance to track, and to lure him to the Outpost with stones!!! :-)
Try it next time! :-)

T
Tamerlan018 11.05.20

I have one of the many attractions in FC3 is to jump off a glider in the water. So yesterday decided to dive when flying at max. altitude: it is a pity that it had to be stranded...

w
wladislawolk1 11.05.20

Ran away from the 2 bears, has sprygnul from the ledge and ran into the tiger running away from him Nimnul into the river and fell in a crocodile's mouth. ( Thinking of something and it reminds me of the tale of Kolobok, from all shoal and crocodile Sagres). R. S

w
wladislawolk1 11.05.20

Ran away from the 2 bears, has sprygnul from the ledge and ran into the tiger running away from him Nimnul into the river and fell in a crocodile's mouth. ( Thinking of something and it reminds me of the tale of Kolobok, from all shoal and crocodile Sagres). R. S

w
wladislawolk1 11.05.20

w
wladislawolk1 11.05.20

n
nestrbob 11.05.20

wladislawolk1
You where stuck? Schaub tibia Krokodil Sagres

h
horse417 11.05.20

Was on the side of the road at the entrance to Marcopolo that need to burn in the quest. And on the way drove the allies. Their car skidded on the turn and they slammed me into a tree.

F
Fh[tjkju 11.05.20

I once was like this: after the capture of the post of Observation deck made hunting dingoes and bears, did all the right things from them (like, can't remember exactly) and decided to go to the next post (Farm pride). And here IS started... First from the FG on the road, two cars arrived with the pirates, well, I essno soaked, and on the other hand Rakyat come and shout at me: Oh, come on!. I sit in his car, and then pulls up ANOTHER machine with the pirates, then another, and ANOTHER... I, along with the Rakyat all of them killed, and even grenades... AND then I sit again in my car, and then drives either the pyro, or RPG-schnick, and water my car, it explodes and I die (although in my opinion, it's not the pirates blew it up, and blast another pirate machines spread my) - in the end I will again be on the lookout WITHOUT skins equipment and treasures, had all over again... :'(

p
panda23 11.05.20

by mistake threw a grenade under him and sat on it waiting for a miracle

S
Spez24 11.05.20

3 rooster peck

F
Fh[tjkju 11.05.20

And someone, this happened: during the flight on a hang glider it (i.e. glider) touched a Seagull, and then he flew all the cells health (but he's not dead yet) and he automatically began to fall, and subsequently died? It happened to me once, still a shame =(((

The gulls with my eyes closed (©), damn...

R
Racer xXx 11.05.20

I almost completed the mission, it was necessary to kill to get the documents from the commander so I took went to the final checkpoint of the mission in the car to sit down it was necessary but she's on the other side of the river. I then look off the cliff like the bottom of the water, run jump and it turned out that the bottom was stones and kick all over again)))

P
Pril Balsam 11.05.20

Fh[tjkju
First time I hear it

G
Gogear 11.05.20

Fh[tjkju
I was hurt

G
Gogear 11.05.20

I had this meal in the car do not have time to brake and there but the car got stuck and I flew there and the machine could not vilest