3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pril Balsam 11.05.20 08:15 pm

Your most STUPID death (Far Cry 3)

Got a sniper rifle, which could hang the muffler was excited and went to grab outposts. Chose this Outpost on the coast, North of the house of scientist (was a quest mushrooms).

Dashes and crawling reached the ledge of a high hill. Downstairs opened the valley with I need Outpost. Near the Outpost (downstairs from me) was walking the couple of pirates, patrolling the road, I them one after another pereschelkali of the sniper, quiet. Slipped from the ledge to get to the Outpost, and baaah... Hand thrown forward. All turned gray... it Turned out that the height was rather big. Download. Ended up at the tower, very far away from the cherished goal...

And how was it?
96 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skypirich 11.05.20

Are you running yourself to the slope, you fly half a meter and either kill yourself or break something.
Contender for break The hero 2013

A
Anderby 11.05.20

Not calculated with height when jumping with a hang glider.

w
white64 11.05.20

By car from the bridge

V
Vaas Montenegro 11.05.20

as was the case: crept up to the Outpost, standing next to three of the pirate in the triangle are hard to play behind one of the pirate nor che't seen podridas kill him with a knife until he fell activating a grenade on his belt but he fell vpered I saw in front of him fucking a fuel depot I freaked current turned to run to give as the other pirate hit me I fell and did not fall down before the explosion and I think that he was there not sickly

A
Alexandr Scaletta 11.05.20

The approach to the box (you know, those, in my opinion, the only boxes affected by physics, wood). Step on it, and then the error in the calculations of physics and my hero are accelerated sickly, and in front of this hole is quite large. It was in the beginning of the game, I only had 3 cell health. And sadly killed Jason :with

S
SteveG8 11.05.20

Decided to take a shortcut down the rock. Love the descent and then on to you - height over9000 meters and Jason with the speed of a leopard coming down and smykaetsya on the ground. Started 900 metres from the desired task.

a
a041279 11.05.20

himik338
Phahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!!!!!

L
LuckyTox 11.05.20

in the mission where you have to burn the plantation,and I died.
At first everything went fine,but then I got one unit of health and two pirates.So I jumped into the fire,I thought I'll have time to run
Did not have time!

S
Strchi 11.05.20

Traveling with medical supplies, arrived on the finish but not in time to brake and I fell down, Exploded... the Mood was spoiled for 10 minutes.

S
SEREGA Smile 11.05.20

when out on the road, and there's your ride, they brake. so...what if I suddenly popped up, whether they did it on purpose...actually they started to slow down, entered the drift and hit me.
no more retard :D

V
VSD aka SanKing 11.05.20

Climbed on a radio tower near Gastown. Half an hour circling in the middle of the road, could not find where to climb. Finally climbed the tower activated, I wanted the rope to go down, hit the Space bar, but there was a fence, and Jason, asshole, jumped him and killed him. Vooot.

k
kalin.se 11.05.20

does nemog to kill the black Pantera 2 case suffered sney

n
nikitamoskovchenko 11.05.20

killed a dog near the river, went to remove the skin as soon as I set to work behind the crocodile ate me)
such a fright was not yet)

N
Neketos_164 11.05.20

pushing the boat into the water, wanted to sit in it with the nose, and not - killed!!!!

A
Alex_RF 11.05.20

The most silly and stupid in this game is that pers can not interrupt the process of removing the skins while its eaten by some mongrel. That's just SILLY and stupid.

b
bioshock1258 11.05.20

Was a very hard glitch!!!! The stone began to shoot!! It's just kapets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_
_GHOST_42rus 11.05.20

one of the people of Hoyt, after the full story is on the bridge where the mission was to take a list from one of Bandos. so I walked there, and then Bang, and these devils. well, there are the warriors of the Rakyat drove. and it happened so that one of the people of Hoyt was in the textures of the bridge supports. and shot from there. I did not realize it and died =(

h
horse417 11.05.20

On the second island, swim on the boat to the island for treasure. I got it, I decided to pick some plants and fell into a hole in the texture. Swam up to the boat but to float her failed, because I hit an invisible wall. And drowned.

V
Vitya Gonchar 11.05.20

in the Path of the hunter decided to hunt for a bloody chest I'm not exactly at him and he at me

K
K.e.k.s 11.05.20

The people of Hoyt crushed by car. And I saw them and thought I would slow down, as I usually do Rakyat. Yeah, of course. >.>