3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pril Balsam 11.05.20 08:15 pm

Your most STUPID death (Far Cry 3)

Got a sniper rifle, which could hang the muffler was excited and went to grab outposts. Chose this Outpost on the coast, North of the house of scientist (was a quest mushrooms).

Dashes and crawling reached the ledge of a high hill. Downstairs opened the valley with I need Outpost. Near the Outpost (downstairs from me) was walking the couple of pirates, patrolling the road, I them one after another pereschelkali of the sniper, quiet. Slipped from the ledge to get to the Outpost, and baaah... Hand thrown forward. All turned gray... it Turned out that the height was rather big. Download. Ended up at the tower, very far away from the cherished goal...

And how was it?
96 Comments
Sort by:
P
PumpHurder 11.05.20

Climbed the mountain to the tower, saw a car pirates. The road was one, decided to zaminirovanii, by adding all the charges in one place for the epic fun. Have thrown a lot of mines took C4, I threw 4 pieces, put it on pause to go to the bathroom. When I came back, forgot what the button to throw a charge, and how to blow it up... well, you understand...

t
tor1210 11.05.20

crashed on the airplane

b
bloomm 11.05.20

Kill pirates in riding car, the car hit the tree, turned around and ran over me =) Not so long ago, incest was the same even cooler, the car did not hit her and stupidly made a drift and got me killed.

h
horse417 11.05.20

bloomm
Before using foreign words, it would be nice to have an idea about their meaning. For information about the meaning of the word incest http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C8%ED%F6%E5%F1%F2
A drift is a CONTROLLED skid. Thus, if the driver is not killed, it turns out that the game he killed you on purpose and nothing stupid here. But if dead, then the drift is, by definition, can not be.

A
Aleksandr Mandrykin 11.05.20

In the beginning of the game was talagala and me soaked!

o
origl 11.05.20

the battle with the crocodile, after the murder, 3 times sytraval in the roots of trees. I had a quick move to the shelter short.

o
origl 11.05.20

sailed on a boat. pressed the button action, got up. and enertia threw me under the screws and stabbed.

o
origl 11.05.20

the passage of Mysia pirate Bay all filled up. Left to the cave to get here. decided to refill ammo. and accidentally pressed Udo with a knife near the box. Well kapets...

M
Max Fry 11.05.20

Almost cleared a healthy plantation (not a mission) was the last remaining opponent. Remove the skin from poultry, in this moment swoops the leopard and...

G
Glaverss 11.05.20

drowned

V
VirusABCD 11.05.20

Didn't save Dennis,when he fell off the bridge!)))))))

L
LightHOwUSE 11.05.20

All breakup, mainly associated with dogs)) Quietly removed almost all of the checkpoint, and it remains a pirate - suddenly, the dog discovers)) Although, then I learned to use a bow sickly, and because the dog is no longer a problem) are distilled off them always in advance and they kill them.

Sorry dogs no animation, as it is in Wolf NO. It is a pity that almost no front of the animation, which is always there in the Wold NO)

M
Maksim Kotovy 11.05.20

Tried a quiet Outpost capture, tried that already about 40 minutes I hit it :D it was Boring :(
When it came to the last two, on the place shagrila not killed the tiger, about which I forgot...

M
Maksim Kotovy 11.05.20

horse417
is that when you kill the pirates quickly adwuma the car, then the pirates die, and the machine that goes))

L
Liphanes 11.05.20

mined the tower, and he accidentally exploded((((((((

T
ToM_bez_DzheRRi 11.05.20

On a hang-glider in the palm crashed

D
Digic_07 11.05.20

On the glider trying to fly in the cave

F
Fh[tjkju 11.05.20

My last year was once such case.

I was driving in the car passing by is a group of rakiatou with broken-down car, asked her to fix it. Well, I had the tool, I thought, why not? Got out of his car, began to mend rakitovskoe as SUDDENLY directly approached me, someone from the warriors, I essno touch tool, he starts to shout Why did you betray us?!! and all rakiety me begin shmalyat. I ran to hide in the river, but was not in time - rakiety I was very quickly soaked. It's just SOMETHING I had to see my reaction to it =)))

S
Sanchedz 11.05.20

With very high altitude dive pike in the boat

P. S: the Boat somehow exploded

M
Max_Psayker 11.05.20

1) recently stopped a car on a mountain at the edge and climbed Down 10 meters on the way up...
2) Cleaned out of the sniper with a silencer Outpost on the river. (At the very beginning of the game, without armor and with 3 slots of life) 15 minutes spent, 3 positions changed. And when swam to 4th, ran on the crocodile back. I'm so confused, what with the keys missed by all, and was eaten)
3) Mined a passage to the relic. C4 planted, and depart not a chance - I myself, with the monitor sneezed and accidentally pressed the hand of PKM...