3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 11.05.20 08:17 pm

The story in Far Cry 5 (Far Cry 4)

What are the proposals?
77 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 11.05.20

If developers are nothing new to invent, it is possible to see what some; Arab country such as Libya, the African - fishing rod, or tropical - Cuba and somewhere in South America.

In General, where you can make beautiful landscapes, and poor people oppressed by a tyrant.

A
Artem Penzin 11.05.20

Recochica
I agree with you

R
Robert_The_producer 11.05.20

Trol_Fighter337
I don't think it will be Japan or Russia. The action in parts of FarCry has always been on what... how to say ... rather most uninhabited lands. And why is it called FarCry FarCry.

A
Artem Penzin 11.05.20

Robert_The_producer
And that means the transfer of far cry (far cry) Mean?

R

Artem Penzin
Mmm. I think that translates something like the Distant valley. Just right now realized that several translations. http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry/luchshiy_perevod_nazvaniya_igri_farcry-33927/

p
propeller-faust 11.05.20

Artem Penzin
Kind of like the Scream in the distance or Crying in the distance. Well, everything is logical because the game always someone yelling in the distance eagle, eagle! Leopard!

T
Trol_Fighter337 11.05.20

Robert_The_producer
in Japan the same surely there is a distant, forgotten lands.

A
Artem Penzin 11.05.20

propeller-faust
Rhino,Rhino!
You're straight to the point!!!

P
Paul_SH 11.05.20

From Hong Kong moves a mighty army for the liberation of Kirata people from the bloody dictator Zabala (Amita). Intro: Pagan Min, under cover of the Chinese ground attack for the tigers, a hooting drovers ferocious honey badger, a howling countless clouds of garciapara... breaks a war elephant in the stronghold of the Golden Path, destroying the walls in blood-dusty fountains!.. Far Cry 5: The King Returns.

A
Artem Penzin 11.05.20

Paul_SH
I'd played

R
RikoChiko 11.05.20

The name of the game is important only for the first part. For the rest it is a trademark.

A
Artem Penzin 11.05.20

Recochica
Can be

T
Tip Takoy 11.05.20

Artem Penzin

R

Farkray in Russia in the Caucasus. Think about this one ? :)

A
Arewik45 11.05.20

Artem Penzin
Interesting thinking

g
galbaturn666 11.05.20

taiga)

l
ludovick 11.05.20

You can do quite well: the main character is a young CIA without experience, but with skills who listens to orders from above, and tries to correct and carrot ethnic group in civil war-torn African country. Ie is so easy, splinter cell blacklist, but no hardcore crawling over enemies. The difficult moral dilemma: yesterday's ally who has been promised with three boxes, it is necessary to throw, zadruzhitsya the drug and slave traders, and t,D. the Dark side of American policy in the third world again.

_
_ZLOY_den_ 11.05.20

In the Far cry series has different main characters and villains from the power of the people to the crazies and drug addicts
Let's think and fantasize about the new part and the villain and the main character

J
JohnFender 11.05.20

For what? What addicts?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.05.20

another unnecessary topic, nothing opened...