3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeXteRov 11.10.19 11:38 pm

Invisible texture mods. (Fallout 4)

Fallout 4. When downloading any mod be it weapons,armor or element of the construction of a texture invisible just downloaded and tested it on a different mod but exactly the same problem. What is the problem, help to understand?
50 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 11.10.19

Check you have the file fallout.ini there is a line sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\ INTERFACE\ SOUND\ MUSIC\ VIDEO\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\ MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\?
Perhaps the loading of textures is not enabled.

M
Marty52 11.10.19

Aips95
To fashion worked correctly and without problems, this line should remain blank. That is, it should be like this: "sResourceDataDirsFinal= (without the quotes).

A
Aips95 11.10.19

Marty52
Really?? I have not worked is not yet written. Especially those for replacement textures.

D
DeXteRov 11.10.19

Aips95
Man you're the best the way it was thank you))!!!!

M
Marty52 11.10.19

Aips95
Here is just the sort of thing that mods will work, but worse than if the line just to annihilate. Can try, this damage will not be exact.

s
saa0891 11.10.19

Aips95

In General this is not true (it is enough to add two lines to bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal= ),and how to write Marty52 fashion can work worse,even downloads can be much longer.

D
DeXteRov 11.10.19

Marty52
I decided to try and'm turning down well the same thing happened texture was not visible so Aips95 right here!

M
Marty52 11.10.19

DeXteRov
Yeah, I means it's working. The whole Nexus community works. And you're the one whose not working. I'm pretty sure what you did wrong.

A
Aleksey Enyutin 11.10.19

And now I have the 5.0 and Nanosuit armor X-02 somehow, with the invisible textures.
Costume Kerrigan, nanopore properly displayed.

This is how to understand?
Reinstalling the mods didn't help.

M
Marty52 11.10.19

Alex Anytin
Updated to the beta last?

A
Aleksey Enyutin 11.10.19

Marty52
Yes, put 132 patch with the DLC. At first it was like normal or as I've noticed. Then he noticed that something was wrong. Was invisible texture. And mine proizoshlo it after installing the mod for the armor X-02. There was also a frame only, the armor itself was not displayed.

But this is not true, as I have suddenly ceased to boot absolutely everything saves... I downloaded the Repack (I do not advocate expensive to pay for the program, sorry) from Khattab *132 installed DLC), but there are not loaded. Have to go again because I don't understand how running the command caqs. But now I have a problem with the mod after installing the game starts off and continues to fly after deactivating mods. Empirically found that missing single file from the folder Strings/ Now we need to figure out the infection that cleans out the file... But that's honestly another story...

V
Vitalya Kovalev 11.10.19

Aips95
thank you

T
Three_dog_night 11.10.19

Guys, there is a problem that no one way is not approached. Everything as it was, and remained. But the funny thing is that half the mods texture loading, and the other half not. Please help!

B
BlackTigerTK 11.10.19

Three_dog_night
Fashion were set with NMM? If Yes, then check whether all resources are copied correctly in the DATA directory of the game. In some cases, the Manager does not correctly decompress archives.

K
Ku3ya1 11.10.19

Nothing helps... How are transparent and translucent... Very sorry, was very fond of playing in the last part with mods. If anyone has a solution please tell!

T
Tdante 11.10.19

Just in case...
Maybe on the website where you downloaded the mods, at theft (for example) from another site to have forgotten that a folder with the textures still need a folder with the meshes (also for example). I mean that check that you have the full version of the mods and they were installed correctly.

A
Artur Timonichev 11.10.19

Same thing... the String is empty, the textures transparent any. The line is full, texture is also transparent. Put everything through the nexus Manager. It's a shame :(
Found the info, it helped!!! http://fallout-club.ru/kak-ustanovit-mody-na-fallout-4.html

B
BlackTigerTK 11.10.19

Arthur Timenice
Hmm.. what version of the game? Already long enough in the file Fallout4Custom.ini add three lines:
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

i
iiiok34 11.10.19

BlackTigerTK
I have the latest version with all the DLS , but your advice did not help me

N
NikolauPRO 11.10.19

Aips95
Bro, what's the address, I'll come suck your cock.
Thanks anyway...