3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeXteRov 11.10.19 11:38 pm

Invisible texture mods. (Fallout 4)

Fallout 4. When downloading any mod be it weapons,armor or element of the construction of a texture invisible just downloaded and tested it on a different mod but exactly the same problem. What is the problem, help to understand?
50 Comments
Sort by:
N
Na prikole 11.10.19

don't know who could want more? here in this file Fallout4Custom.ini add this line (sResourceDataDirsFinal=) here it is (STRINGS\, TEXTURES\ INTERFACE\ SOUND\ MUSIC\ VIDEO\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\ MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\) in General should be so sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\ INTERFACE\ SOUND\ MUSIC\ VIDEO\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\ MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\ personally helped me but it also was not like the textures of weapons to see.

A
Aleksandr Vorobev 10 11.10.19

Aips95
Krasava here helped me and so clumsy user regarding mods and General computer and there are people to whom all the world rests jerk-off !!!

b
blekdelta 11.10.19

Arthur Timenice
Yes, a friend helped.

K
KarlMarks 11.10.19

I have texture mods invisible and with an empty string and with two additional lines,but filled with sResourceDataDirsFinal string=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\ INTERFACE\ SOUND\ MUSIC\ VIDEO\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\ MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\ the game when loading saves just crashes.

M
Marat Ishmuratov 11.10.19

Arthur Timenice
Thank you!

n
nikanofun 11.10.19

Thank you so much. Helped

U
UstAldanesss 11.10.19

Na prikole
Helped. From the heart

d
dabassenok 11.10.19

set fashion фл4 and he did not seem to see them in the game,the weapon fires but transparent(but not all shoots)!! ((what to do??? in the folder was falaut I was prescribed..textures, videos, etc...not one mod with guns sees no reason(from a dealer all the same.weapon sells but it is not visible). installed everything via nexus. if you know what is this problem tell me)but if the armor suit that become invisible!!where can something to change...????help((

M
Max Low 11.10.19

Aips95
Thank you for help. To risiti the truth a bit when running.

S
Spamlo 11.10.19

Aips95
You're the best, thank you

W
WolFraM_Games 11.10.19

Aips95
It works!Thank you.

d
daniil573737 11.10.19

rebeat, anyways that is all that need writing: disk, users, your computer, documents, my games there will be a fallout 4 there you will find already installed Fallout4Prefs, Fallout4Custom and Fallout4 and there already know where to paste hope I helped and then he suffered about 30 minutes

for all sorts of

Fallout4Prefs.ini
[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1

Fallout4Custom.ini
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

hope I helped

V
Vladnekit92 11.10.19

Na prikole
From the heart bro. You just saved me! All who were there wrote no x** not helped by their advice. Your only option saved me!

L
Levonhart 11.10.19

Aips95
Greetings from 2019, thanks a lot for the answer!)

A
ANti_Villain_Man 11.10.19

Aips95
Hi!I will try your answer and I will unsubscribe.If it works in advance thanks!

A
ANti_Villain_Man 11.10.19

Aips95
Works!Thank you so much!

m
mr.uncr0ss 11.10.19

Who puts mods through nmm, check if all the files were included in the Data folder of the program I hours suffered. Then checked the files in archive mode and in the folder and everything.

R
RandySavage 27.09.20

mr.uncr0ss
Thank you, and then for an hour and a half tormented with the ini files.

l
longerr2007 27.09.20

RandySavage
Remove and work with MO2.

L
Lisandr 27.09.20

Folks, I have the same problem, the textures of items added by mods are not displayed. Do not work neither hairstyles (except Azar's hairstyles), nor repeaters of bodies, 95% of weapons have no textures, but it works and even sound is all animations.
ini files all checked, edited, nowhere ticks "only reading" no, fashion tried and through NMM and manually put - the result is the same... Maybe there's some other reason.

Spoiler