3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeXteRov 11.10.19 11:38 pm

Invisible texture mods. (Fallout 4)

Fallout 4. When downloading any mod be it weapons,armor or element of the construction of a texture invisible just downloaded and tested it on a different mod but exactly the same problem. What is the problem, help to understand?
50 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrYuran 27.09.20

Aips95
Helped. But not quite. I've been tormented for a long time. For I use Mod Organizer and there are their .ini files.
Originally located there:
"C:Users"Name of User'AppData
LocalModOrganizerFallout 4profilesDefault"
Namely there, or if anyone has changed the mod folder, then in "..."Daddy"Modov/Fallout 4'profiles'Default" should be edited "fallout4.ini"

M
MrYuran 27.09.20

Still, not all fashions are loaded. Helped by the editing of "fallout4.ini":
"[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal="

R
Reks Volkov 03.11.20

Good time of day. On the textures. I have such a question to fashion "mercenary."
When I downloaded this mod and put it, I at first thought that everything worked correctly. However.. The first example of what doesn't work is the Arrows. I didn't understand where they were shooting at me until I saw the flying head.... I never figured out how to put this mod so that it would work normally. I can also say that NMM does not work for me. What mod installers I do not swing, they do not work for me, from what all the fashions I put in manual. And I ask for help, tell me what is the reason for the lack of textures in this fashion "mercenary". I also set it as a requirement.

V
Vladnekit92 09.11.20

Downloaded all fashions on clothes that support the fashion IKARUS - Android and in the end these mods have such a problem: when outfitting any clothes the body becomes transparent. Can anyone help with this game?

M
MW2019 18.09.21

I think the problem is in the fallout itself.

S
Svyatognev Volkov 08.02.22

Na prikole
Hello from 2022! And a big thank you!

D
Dealing Ounces 03.04.22

I wanted to install the MoreColorfulPottedPlants mod installed everything according to the instructions - it doesn’t work. I tried to install through the vortex - it doesn’t work. There are these textures in the construction menu, I can put them, but they are invisible. What should I do?

O
Oleg Aplord 11.05.22

daniil573737
After doing this, the game began to crash, removed the lines, it also crashes, what should I do?

M
Mage Hermit 11.05.22

Oleg Aplord
Spoiler

V
Vkusniy Makish 26.07.22

Hi all. I think the topic is still relevant, since I am now faced with this problem.
I will make a reservation right away: I did all the manipulations with * .ini files, I put mods through NMM, downloading directly from the nexus.
I decided to throw some new barrels and armor into the game and found flying heads and empty hands instead. It was useful to figure it out and it turned out that NMM was a little messy with mod files.
The program itself creates an additional VirtualInstall folder (Fallout 4modsVirtualInstall) where it downloads mods from the nexus. But at the same time, apparently, the game itself does not understand that it is necessary to read files from there. Therefore, it does not load mod textures. As a result, I manually transferred all the files from the VirtualInstall folder to Fallout 4Data and everything worked. Weapons and armor have found their textures and become visible.
Maybe it will help someone too.