3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaMaN 11.05.20 08:23 pm

The army at the call of evil?

So I spent a year of his life in useless stagnation in the army. I was lucky - I went to 23, after uni, so my psyche could not cripple (maybe slightly deformed, but not to maim). How do you feel about conscription? Whether it is necessary in modern society?
103 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 11.05.20

Army conscript is more like what that slavery, serfdom. But if Russia has to remove the call, few will go voluntarily for a country to serve....for free of course, the fact that they pay a draftee soldier is nothing.
There will be only a volunteer army, but there will need to be in terms of money and all sorts nishtyakov more injections to do, that would come to serve those who did not think about it, and tried to hang, but there are not enough.
Think it is possible with the calm of showers to serve at the call only to those who would like to work in the police, I see no reason why there should go.

U
User000000 11.05.20

If you want to serve and not to hang, then you need to go to extreme measures. )) A lot of them

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.05.20

Central Intelligence Agency 2
Really?) What, for example?

P
Podvipodvertov 11.05.20

Central Intelligence Agency 2
And you can just tell the truth, and if the Commissar is normal, then maybe prokanaet, I have a friend from the army did.
I remember he came and said: comrade Commissar, I don't want to serve, I'm afraid! and that's all! He shook his hand and said that he is a real man. Because everything is always some excuse up, mow, and it's only during his work in the military (which is 25 years) said, it is true.
Then the Commissar personally from the hands of the military ID he gave, and although he did not serve in the marks were that he served as it should be and even had the title of Sergeant.
Now this guy works in the bodies, who can not say, but his business is booming. So sometimes you just have to tell the truth, not everyone of course, there could be as lucky. But if someone has to go no where to be, you can try, sure.

j
jeorje 11.05.20

the middle ages.. and nothing changes, 86% For!

t
tovarish comrade 11.05.20

Nothing in the army to do, if your brain didn't hit it already before it. There is a lot more interesting and enjoyable ways to ruin your health.
Spoiler

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
I remember he came and said: comrade Commissar, I don't want to serve, I'm afraid! and that's all! He shook his hand and said that he is a real man. Because everything is always some excuse up, mow, and it's only during his work in the military (which is 25 years) said, it is true.
Heh, heh... Podvipodvertov
Dude, you're a whale bullets to cast. Do you think that there is at least one idiot who would believe this tale?
ШаMaN
ШаMaN wrote:
So I spent a year of his life in useless stagnation in the army.
It was not useless as you think. The soldiers, the weapon in the hands of the commander, whom he fights with the enemy. And the most important quality of these weapons, except the combat skills, coherence and other things (which in fact is secondary) is the discipline, the willingness to unquestioningly obey the orders of their commanders. I agree that pressing the trigger of the rifle, you don't expect is the shot she will say that she was tired, rubbed the leg or simply afraid and doesn't want to die. Also in the army.
First and foremost, soldiers are taught discipline, i.e. obedience to the orders of his commander. No matter how this is achieved, generally quite primitive coercion.Soldiers do not have to talk, it will make him its commander. His task is to execute the order. All. The less he thinks, the faster he will develop an instinct of subordination. What exactly and achieve the person calling upon him in troops for a year. To shoot a gun and drive a tank you can train for two to three weeks, max a month. Any first year military school knows about it.
Discipline, discipline and again discipline is what you wasted a year of my life.

There is a great excerpt from Schweik Jaroslav Hasek. It best characterizes the essence of army life.
Spoilered said the officer, explaining to the soldier the cause of his punishment:

-- You see, darling, really I would not like you
to punish, but can't help it, because
discipline depends on the efficiency of the army. An army without discipline
-- a reed shaken with the wind. If your uniform is not in order, and
the buttons are poorly sewn on or they are missing, it means that you
forget their duties towards the army. Maybe
you seem unclear why you put that in yesterday
the inspection you did not have enough buttons on my tunic, for such
a trifle for a trifle, which, if you weren't in the military
service, no one would have paid no attention? But in the military service
such negligence in relation to their appearance causes
a recovery. Why? It is not that you do not have
buttons, and to accustom you to order. Today you are
sew a button and then start to mess around. Tomorrow you
already seems difficult to disassemble and clean the rifle
day after tomorrow you will forget in some tavern, your bayonet and
finally, fall asleep on duty-and all because of the fact that
the unfortunate buttons you started the life of a quitter. So,
darling! I punish you in order to protect from punishment
more severe for the infraction you could commit
in the future, slowly but surely forgetting their responsibilities. I
jailed for five days and I sincerely wish that on bread and water you
ponder over that the penalty is not revenge, but only
the means of education, pursuing a specific purpose -
the correction of the punished soldier.

It has been over 100 years since the writing of the novel and... Nothing has changed.

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
To shoot a gun and drive a tank you can train for two to three weeks, max a month.
I blurted out not to serve the van.Nonsense.And such a thing as the understanding of the crew is not familiar to you?
Why is that?Then, in the real battle the tank commander had to command,and so everyone knows their job.
Because in a real fight, Vanya, the second is the difference between the living or even the crew or already burned.

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.20

Cheburator Founder
Cheburator the Founder wrote:
I blurted out not to serve the van.
Said the greatest tank of Israel, which, I remember, cast bullets, as he Aki Hercules dragged the tank tracks. Or was it the other chicken the great Moshe Dayan?
And such a thing as the understanding of the crew is not familiar to you?
The trouble with modern critics is their inability to closely read text, which in turn allows them to interpret the words of opponents as they please.
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
And the most important quality of these weapons, except the combat skills, coherence and other things (which in fact is secondary)
Also it is inherent in the astounding ignorance in the questions they are trying to discuss.
Then, in the real battle the tank commander had to command,and so everyone knows their job.
The duty commander - To O M A N D b A T B, it follows already from the name itself. To control the actions of your crew, tell them the goals and objectives... E my, well, this is so elementary. I agree that everyone knows their job. The driver directs a tank mechanic where he ordered the commander, gunner strikes fire purposes, also shown to him by his commander. They do not choose targets and routes them indicated by the tank commander. Commander - the heart and mind of the combat vehicle crew - only controls.
Apparently the case is in what position and rank in the regiment received a cash allowance not to serve Vanya and tank expert Cheburator Founder.
Because in a real fight, Vanya, the second is the difference between the living or even the crew or already burned.
Heh, heh... real? Personally participated Cheburator the Founder? I beg you...
You'll be surprised, but I also sometimes watch kineska about voinescu.
Spoilerphobes happy birthday. I wish to continue to be more careful and try to see things more vividly, not only because of the driver's hatch.
Mazal tov.

E
Eternal Traveller 11.05.20

And in this case, it is not evil?)))
I spent my time 5 years wasted on legal factors (otherwise not be called), in the brain there is a very robust ride;)

N
Nemeckiy Karlson 11.05.20

Podvipodvertov
Ahhaha , kulstori ))

R
Ripper Man 11.05.20

Came a week ago. Pros: save up for a new PC and the phone, met people and realized that the percentage of inadequate personalities is much higher than it looks in the civilian world, domisol its existence, the daily routine has increased and tightened nerd health. Cons: the officers do not put you in anything, you stupid meat which is only to obey(although they are stupid and work only for the money) . Do anything but do not rest.

W
Wing42 11.05.20

An army conscript in peacetime - is not necessary.

A
ArkhAngel of Dark 11.05.20

Served for 2 years and have no regrets to go back and again went to serve WOOD OPTIONS for those who served in the artillery (communication) understand

N
Nevoeiro 11.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
With your logic, then, is the subordination of people are taught from childhood, family, kindergarten, school, College, work, law, prison, rules, culture.
In some cases,you will not obey,then you're dead.Actually in the army.
So don't think that the army only learn the discipline,learn discipline,and enforcement of policies,proper implementation.

n
namaste.108 11.05.20

No sane person will kill another over the imaginary. Life is temporary, why should I waste my life on what I want from a politician, a priest or a madman? I want to love and build rather than conquer and destroy! The whole history of mankind is murder (politicians all over the world, it's time to realize it and stop this silly arms race, instead they should start to destroy all they have created weapons capable of destroying all that surrounds us, on the shoulders of politicians a great responsibility for the lives of millions of people and not only people but of the politicians are aware of this responsibility?), to me it is disgusting, I do not intend to indulge this madness!
Here's a wonderful word in the subject: if you're a soldier and you have a heart, you can't kill the enemy, because in the moment when you raise your weapon to kill someone, your heart will say, "just as you go home to your wife, your children, your old mother and father, probably waiting for his wife and this poor boy. His children, his old mother and father waiting for him to come home. He's done nothing to you and you're going to kill him. For what? - to receive the award?
Heart will worry. It is better to get soldiers to forget about the heart that they could just kill, like robots, without feelings.
The people who are in pursuit of money, do not want a heart, because a heart is a concern: it will not be able to exploit. With regards to slavery: indeed from the birth of the man overpower and destroy his personality, to impose a false, close from the truth, create a robot out of it and call it useful. The king needed only the slaves, I would like to see a world without politicians, priests, doctors, judges, without all the old and rotten that man is born free and should live freely! Without various forms of oppression, subjugation, control. Do you need guidance in your life?

M
MU-admin 11.05.20

The army is bloated and thieving is needed primarily generals and Polkan, to ensure their needs. The country needs a mobile and trained army, but thieves are in power it is difficult to create.

G
GG4 11.05.20

ШаMaN
Of course you do, there are only those who are going to serve in law enforcement agencies, or on contract, police, emergency. There is a good salary and benefits. If you are under contract, then there is still a chance the apartment was new to the place, but if anything get ready to fly to Syria and somewhere else later (maybe), there may be a bullet, but the salary will be much higher.

L
LIRW 11.05.20

I will say this..... I though there was (as there have not forgotten what not) but, if - if it would be at the headstock of this... the Earlier after 25 years and did not cry, but right now, here reduced to one year and cry... There is at least something to learn, not only clave to bomb some do not be CS.... I have for example many friends who came from there and as if there is at least weaned right... Many may say no army can say to unlearn, but the roll there... not enough for Me to believe that at least half of those friends who voluntarily did it :D But right now, taxis - not complaining. As if to say at least something useful is done and will be useful in life...

W
Wing42 11.05.20

namaste.108 wrote:
He's done nothing to you and you're going to kill him. For what? - to receive the award?
So he didn't kill you - in this whole war. One can hardly trust the opinion of ordinary muscle to run blood through the body. Your ancestors, probably, similar questions of morality and ethics was not asked to provide you the opportunity to write about what enemy to kill is not necessary.

LIRW
Why.... so... many... ellipses...? Give... me... the...globallyconnected?