3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaMaN 11.05.20 08:23 pm

The army at the call of evil?

So I spent a year of his life in useless stagnation in the army. I was lucky - I went to 23, after uni, so my psyche could not cripple (maybe slightly deformed, but not to maim). How do you feel about conscription? Whether it is necessary in modern society?
103 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 11.05.20

Rolemanser
good)

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.05.20

ШаMaN wrote:
How do you feel about conscription? Whether it is necessary in modern society?
Not needed, it is a relic of the 20th century, this system ought to stay there. Why the resident is not the right choice: to serve or not? There are many rights of choice, even in religion (what to believe and who to be), but the right choice of service no. Justify why?
Propose to hold in Russia a General public referendum on the issue ;]

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Soldiers do not have to talk, it will make him its commander. His task is to execute the order. All. The less he thinks, the faster he will develop an instinct of subordination. What exactly and achieve the person calling upon him in troops for a year.
Part of the problem. Not all the same. There are people who are generally disgusting to obey anyone, but to command, they can (and successfully). They are leaders from birth, strong will, etc. There are such people. And conscription, none of this takes into account, the total leveling period. Not everyone needs to serve. There are still people who want to work in the field of science: they military service as fishing for ballerina...

Bomber wrote:
If you want to know what not to think and stupidly follow orders and when every aspect of your life spelled out in the documents, and even order shit hanging in the toilet so you're not wrong to do that first and that the poto - armeyki the juice.
+1 totally agree 8)
The best army is an army composed of professionals who genuinely want to serve, get paid for it and all related social benefits. In another way, I don't even consider the army. A normal army...

M
Magnum 500 11.05.20

Yes, an army is not needed. Only voluntary recruitment on a contract.