3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FROZENLORDUS 12.05.20 03:00 pm

What game world do you like best?

It should not be a separate game, namely the game universe. Examples are the TES universe, the universe of the Witcher, Dragon Age universe and so on
P. S. My - definitely Vitcher. I used to love the AC universe, but she has slipped into full R
81 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antisocial 12.05.20

Silent Hill and S. T. A. L. K. E. R.

F
FROZENLORDUS 12.05.20

warp 37
But what about the TES? No offense, really no offense, but it seemed to me that you even sleep with a soft toy Dragonborn

O
Okruta 12.05.20

Guys, what is all about Mortage (or Margrate - how transferred) forgot?! Although, of course, there's been a quiet call.

R
Russian_Lawyer 12.05.20

Stalker

Z
Zolotko555 12.05.20

first there was Xenus.. now Stalker

D
Daidjer 12.05.20

TES, DAO, STALKER, Fallout, Witcher, Assassin Creed, Far Cry Is my favorite universes. Maybe something forgotten. )

M
MelShlemming 12.05.20

Silent Hill

Y
Yuusuke_Naora 12.05.20

Final Fantasy

S
Spirin Evgeniy 12.05.20

the perfect game universe should include a category of the human mind and its fantasies,from real life,which we know to mystical parallel universe to another dimension with beings of fantasy,to intergalactic flights. imagine you a game. turn on your imagination! you would be simple, a lawyer in our world,but puteshestvoval in another dimension could be a warrior Kingdom with griffons and so on,or a space pirate,and upon entering the spirit world would become a Ghost. that would be a universe with infinite possibilities

D
Dzhonni Fest 12.05.20

F
FROZENLORDUS 12.05.20

It is strange that no one never wrote about the WoW universe, too, is interesting and thoughtful world

R
Rock Forever 12.05.20

TES and Divinity

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 12.05.20

FR0Z3N_GAME
It is interesting for those who started with the vanilla, BC, or LK. People who come from kata, did not reflect on the history of the world and they don't care where he was buried Invincible (Arthas's horse).
Personally I always liked the world of TES, I started with the Morro, now I play in ESO... the scrolls were not released.

D
Demonic Wolf 12.05.20

TES, Folic, the Witcher, Mass Effect.

A
Aleksator 12.05.20

total war

s
szhech konsolotu 12.05.20

Silent Hill
Half-Life

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.05.20

GTA same...
Spoilern?

t
the endless misanthropy o 12.05.20

If on a subject, the Witcher

If anything, Wolfenstein

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 12.05.20

* The universe of Half-Life, gravity-gun - the perfect tool.
* The universe starting from NFS Underground to Carbon because e-Ron-don-don and what the hell happened to the series, it's a shame for the good old NSF.
* Witcher - cool guy with magic
* Warcraft II and III (not wow). The storyline was great. And gameplay.
* A series of Resident Evil - because it resembles the atmosphere of the 90s. Remember the first passage, mansions, plants, typewriters to save, the campaign mode and a real interest in the game. Why have forgotten how to make games? Ay, Kapka, you have merged.
* Serious Sam. Let's make it serious!

GTA is in fact not the universe, all games in the series are not linked (just indirectly), every time a new gg, and in fact it is a reflection of the real world, it is unlikely the GTA can be positioned as a full-fledged gaming universe.

PS Is all about the good old Gothic style forgot?

F
Fei Fong 12.05.20

GTA this American style. you know? especially 5часть show. when you give statistics at the end of the game... so that there is in it a robbery is almost all styrene with the watch.. look if you have not seen... I think you understand.. if you know what is the American dream.. but in almost every GTA you stremishsya to her.. here.. sobsno, and the essence of what the universe is here? go out Sobieraj homies conductive and Bambi all. current of you sit Petka))))
NFS.. but half of Moscow and St. Petersburg is infested with them a dime a dozen.. then the current in news as crashed and things like that... Cool universes. et where fiction and other labuden...