3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FROZENLORDUS 12.05.20 03:00 pm

What game world do you like best?

It should not be a separate game, namely the game universe. Examples are the TES universe, the universe of the Witcher, Dragon Age universe and so on
P. S. My - definitely Vitcher. I used to love the AC universe, but she has slipped into full R
81 Comments
Sort by:
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 12.05.20

Fei Fong
what the universe is here?
You're asking me that right now? I think I wrote above that it is unlikely the GTA can be positioned as a full-fledged gaming universe.

especially 5часть show. when you give statistics at the end of the game
Even GTA3 was a statistic.

Cool universes. et where fiction and other labuden...
fiction and other labuden...
the whole business...
Clearly your opinion.

You are student)))))
Riley? Judging by the number of parentheses at the end of sentences and unfinished phrases in the above comment, you are very far from the student left.

F
Fei Fong 12.05.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
Soran. have otradi)

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 12.05.20

And NIODIN fools do not think about medicine , rights , protection and other things , to live honestly in the world of the Witcher is very cool , but when you have a sore stomach or kidney stones , who will operate on you ? DRUID MLYAT ???? Secondly, in fact in the forests and further from the cities live wild creatures , then you live in a town or city , and the cities and towns in the game are closer to the middle ages , well, like dirt , shit , you're not gonna get a hot DOUCHE twice a day or the toilet with the prefix . So it is best to live in the future where technology is developing .

F
Fei Fong 12.05.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
ahaha... yeah. have diarrhea from kartopli sucks.. no point.. will wash into the swamp to climb a point to wash and become leaky from utoptsev...

S

Fei Fong
Well, I conclude that such people are less than 20

F
Fei Fong 12.05.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
the real universe is folic and mad max.. because imagine what would happen if you had built more plants with chemicals and other and Nuclear power plants.. Because not for nothing that in Moscow large-a lot already))
Well, even the universe too, maybe something will adjust. and the buit-Dead space))

-

Sergei Dobrovolsky
but when you'll get a stomach ache
The Jennifer tea on the herbs to brew and everything will pass.

F
Fei Fong 12.05.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
vaschet it magichka not grandmother sheptooha))

P
Papa Skvidvort 12.05.20

Terrinoth

-

Fei Fong
vaschet it magichka
Well, you can where you want to go, and I suggest you to go to the hero (of course, all physiotherapies accept only an image man mage like Geralt, and not a simple layman, and if so...) to Ian to drink tea at leisure and cry over a sick stomach. And all compactly La Comedy, as they say.

F
Fei Fong 12.05.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
BU went to the brothel to Zoske Svistushkin and would call Bianca Yen and Triss Circu. FSUs that she is an unexpected daughter. then the unexpected... and that would suit blackjack with these as they say sh.. and Genrename.. you know? and the stomach would have passed.. but the utoptsev not go.
Although. not I was thinking. though the stomach and would pass but.....
Spoiler

k
kc5 12.05.20

mass effect for study, star wars in the best projects (in addition to the movies is empire at war, kotor 1-2, force unleashed 1-2, and the latest LEGO game. And of course enikey Goblin)

S

- Rick Sk1mmer -
What Jenifer , you're not the Witcher , it is not necessary to dream in the future may be able to treat serious diseases , regeneration , replacement organs , how stupid you have to be to want to live there, performing some tea.

z
zegnus 12.05.20

Borderlands !!!

C
ChrisRedfield 12.05.20

STALKER & MASS EFFECT

-

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Another example of the fact that forum users don't read messages, if you read the comments below, you would even see I was there specifically explained in parentheses for the other fellow that as a Yes.

What Jenifer , you're not the Witcher , it is not necessary to dream
I wrote somewhere that I dream about it? Or have you invented it? Obviously, the second.

how stupid you have to be to want to live there, performing some tea.
You here with a friend Fei Fong for a couple pretend? What's wrong with you? You have read the topic title: What game universe you like the most? Where does the want to live where?

F
Fei Fong 12.05.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
Spoiler

P
PsiH86 12.05.20

StarCraft, Warcraft, dragon Age, the Witcher (though this world I don't believe game), HoMM...

Um... Azeroth taxis! Lok Tar Ogar!!!

i
iz0tope 12.05.20

Cheburator Founder
I live there. I have to...

i
iz0tope 12.05.20

The world of Fallout and STALKER.