3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FROZENLORDUS 12.05.20 03:00 pm

What game world do you like best?

It should not be a separate game, namely the game universe. Examples are the TES universe, the universe of the Witcher, Dragon Age universe and so on
P. S. My - definitely Vitcher. I used to love the AC universe, but she has slipped into full R
81 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Strider987 12.05.20

Folic and the elder Scrolls(Tes)

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.05.20

Sergey Dobrovolskiy wrote:
And NIODIN fools do not think about medicine , rights , protection and other things , to live honestly in the world of the Witcher is very cool , but when you have a sore stomach or kidney stones , who will operate on you ? DRUID MLYAT ???? Secondly, in fact in the forests and further from the cities live wild creatures , then you live in a town or city , and the cities and towns in the game are closer to the middle ages , well, like dirt , shit , you're not gonna get a hot DOUCHE twice a day or the toilet with the prefix . So it is best to live in the future where technology is developing .
If seriously to approach the question of the topic, then Yes, you're absolutely right.
The world of Fallout also has problems, although there are cool technology, which now we can only dream 8) for Example, the legendary steam-Pak. Almost killed by a missile? Not a problem! Stim-Pak injected (or ten in a row) and run on without any consequences ), the universe of the Witcher is not. As well as cars. And automatic turrets. And power armor ) the universe of Folica has its huge advantages, after all. I would chose her.

If you are talking about the universe of WoW (Warcraft), it is a question for you: what were you there?! Mage man? Or some kind of Chimera, which one day came a crowd of high-level mages and blot powder for XP...

The universe of TES provides a great opportunity for anyone, it is a good choice probably ) But there are problems similar to the Witcher: if ill and no healing potions/spells, then it was the end. Well, or survival of the fittest ) That is, again, friend of Darwin. As it will turn out. In real life there is no option load save.

s
saa0891 12.05.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R.
TES
Fallout
They are of course much more (like Dead Space,RE,The Evil Within,the Board),but the leaders I would pick these.

P
Protocol10 12.05.20

saa0891
Stalker is essentially no universe there.

s
saa0891 12.05.20

Protocol10 wrote:
Stalker is essentially no universe there.
I even argue with this stupidity too lazy,besides that developed have created a very original universe,area,organization which manages all of this,the noosphere,factions,war between these factions,mutants,again, interesting AI,anomalies,artifacts which tied the game mechanics,what has all this described,the plot,etc., but you can think differently,I essentially still.

P
Protocol10 12.05.20

saa0891
This is true, but this is not enough to evolve into some universe. Or do you think that can be any game to call the universe something? Max Payne universe, the universe of the Callas office duty, the universe ancharted.

s
saa0891 12.05.20

Protocol10 wrote:
This is true, but this is not enough to evolve into some universe.
Well, it's only in your understanding a little,I just think that this is a very original universe in which a bunch of components and original ideas which I would like to see in other games,but unfortunately games of this level is just not there,not for nothing, the game is still popular and a lot of people would like to see the second part,at least think it over,well, until the pile can even this subject to read.
I do not see any further point in dispute,let everyone remains at the opinion.

Protocol10 wrote:
Or do you think that can be any game to call the universe something? Max Payne universe, the universe of the Callas office duty, the universe ancharted.
Don't even want to comment on it.

P
Protocol10 12.05.20

saa0891
I mean that the concept of the universe implies a global perspective on what is happening and gives a layered slice of all the components.

- politician who rules the world, why, what forces they control, how these forces relate to each other.
- history , Economics, description of life, a large number of different races and countries (planets, land) and so on
- a look at the same events from the point of view of different characters
- each character's story, where he was born, as a grown up, what his background and life experience, motivation
- many different intersections between characters, references to previous parts of the series,

D
DANYY_D 12.05.20

Of course the world of TES, for me he is the most Mature, complete and reliable of all. Not without jambs, but all the same.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 12.05.20

No one seems to remember the most profound and spelled out the universe called Warhammer 40,000. And because she is older these your flotow and stalkers will be, and does not cover a region of a single country or continent, and, in fact, an entire galaxy, with all the culture, belief, politics, history and technology. Only the planets that are anywhere but in official publications, not mentioned much.

t
the endless misanthropy o 12.05.20

Protocol10
I agree

W
Wing42 12.05.20

Rakszas
And there is Warhammer Fantasy, which have appeared before"sorokotyaga. And there's Jumanji, which appeared not even remember when.
I sorokotyagi is more like it.

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.05.20

Protocol10 wrote:
Or do you think that can be any game to call the universe something?
If not any, many, if not most. Bioshok universe, universe, Doom, Uncharted, Tomb Raider, NFS, GTA, FIFA and so on. Some of them are very close to our real world (sports games, GTA too, for example), whereas other games are very far from the real world (the universes of Star Wars, Doom, Mass Effect, TES, Final Fantasy... ). All of this universes, Yes.

Protocol10 wrote:
the universe implies a global perspective on what is happening and gives a layered slice of all the components.
It is a holistic universes, designed and developed a full-fledged, so to speak.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 12.05.20

Wing42
You can still remember Garshasp the motifs of Persian mythology - there's a universe more 3 thousand years would be...

K
Kovboy belomor 12.05.20

From an artistic point of view for me, not competition running in the shadows.Very well there it is told about virtual reality.About the neighborhoods where the police comes only a heavily armed large groups.About the corporations which actually rule the world.And talking about something that could blow you away for nothing at all.

D
Dmitriy77738 12.05.20

Gothic and the Witcher

O
Okruta 12.05.20

- Rick Sk1mmer wrote:
PS Is all about the good old Gothic style forgot?
So, I'm about the same. See my post above!

r
rPeBoJL 12.05.20

saa0891 wrote:
S. T. A. L. K. E. R.
TES
Fallout
here I put a plus

T
Two of One 12.05.20

Turgor

V
Vladislav-ZP 12.05.20