3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mystikl 12.05.20 03:11 pm

FPS on consoles!

Why buy a console if there's only 30 fps and even up to 15 fps drops in games, ETOGES not normal and intelligent people with good eyesight will not buy the console. But PC is 60 fps and full ogrubelosti!

So tell me, why do we need a console if you play it with terrible brakes?
68 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chocolatka 12.05.20

To ban you!

A
Antishkolyar 12.05.20

The eye does not see more than 24 fps, almost entirely with oak collapsed
Even at 15 fps it is possible to play, I GTA on the pitch went from 15 fps, no brakes and subsidence was not

M
Mystikl 12.05.20

For that ban, I asked?

M
Mystikl 12.05.20

Antisolar, So 15 fps is generally not possible to play, when such frames I even could not get, it lags, and even 30 fps is horrible lag with which to play is simply not possible!

r
ruselok 12.05.20

Antisolar
He smiled. What other drawdown 15фпс if that in itself lags :D

C
Chocolatka 12.05.20

Antisolar
Shkolota not understand, they are idiots
ruselok
I want to bring to your attention that if you play at 24 frames themselves frames are synchronized, then the brakes you did not see.
When you watch TV lag?

M
Mystikl 12.05.20

For some reason I notice the ginormous brakes if you put vertical sync to 60 fps to 30, it is terribly slow and you can see how povorachivaetsya camera with big jerks

C
Chocolatka 12.05.20

Mystikl
LOL!

A
Aleksei 190 12.05.20

Mystikl like 30 fps is terribly slow Vedas can we watch DVD movies and TV shows and there is only 24 fps someone logs invisible.

P
Psy dancer 12.05.20

Either you're a little trolik, or a little boy nothing this not understand....look at the beginning what is personnel with connected in Googl!!

R
RazorKEIN 12.05.20

dude, you're obviously a Baker and stupid shkolota, the theme of console vs PC write that console HS, is not supported by his claim any facts here to create a stupid topic. Next time, before you bear such nonsense - you can use Google. Himself is not ashamed? I have a PS3 and I assure you that of all the games I have played, none the slightest bit inhibited. You know why? Because a game console specially made so that they are not inhibited, because it is not a PC and the graphics there at the right time not to worsen (if a weak PC), consoles that one iron. What do you think, if as you say do all inhibited, who would then buy the console? Why they sold so well and people praise them so? Here's the info:

Frames per Second) - number of frames drawn in one second.The performance of the graphics card, the faster it renders each frame and passes to the next. As a rule, the higher the resolution set to the monitor, the smaller the number of frames per second time to handle the video card.
Frames per second. Any animations, videos and games are reproduced with a certain frequency. At a frequency of more than 15 fps, the human eye doesn't notice individual pictures and takes everything as smooth movement. In games this option is significant.

A
Aleksei 190 12.05.20

In short who cares about frame rate here http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кадровая_частота

M
Mystikl 12.05.20

http://www.boallen.com/fps-compare.html

if you do not see the difference of 30 fps from 60 you inadequate sad, and if you're so smart students stupid, call me in Skype and see who of you wrote the rogues and who is not, mystikal39, good luck!

You go to the optometrist should definitely, if you don't see the difference between 60 and 30 fps

M
Mystikl 12.05.20

And again for the most stupid, about the human eye and 24фпс, this is not the eyes and the computer are very different things, the response time of the mouse, the frequency of the monitor is 60 Hertz or 60 fps, When the camera rotation in the game more than 24 fps and more than 30 fps, I mean turn in the shooters ahead of rendering 24 FPS and for this to make the game smooth need more than 30 fps and 60 fps, because monitors are full HD and higher support exactly 60 Hz (60fps) and for the smoothness of games should be 60 fps, and again, view the link above that I threw, and not your stupid just the same (SCHOOL) write comments about 24 fps and the human eye, because that excuse says all rogues all over the Internet and all forums, and adequate gamers, even those who are over 30 years old and above, even they distinguish 30 fps from 60. So simple you, with hidden shkolota which calling other shkolotoy supposedly remain because of this older! It's just a laugh to terror.

A
Aleksei 190 12.05.20

Mystikl and you do not speak about the differences between 30 fps from 60, you've said that 30 fps is lag,and Yes 30 and 60 fps are different than Bolsa fps the smoother that I totally agree with you but 30 fps is not as well can not brake that was indeed the case.

G
GunslinGa_MZ 12.05.20

Never and nowhere on consoles nebylo 15 fps, just simply 30 or 60 fps, and choose console because they are easy to play and most importantly games.

M
Mystikl 12.05.20

Aleksei 190 No lag and slow, the lag is the ping, if that! Well, maybe on the console there is no difference, but I have many games on the console I see a horrible slowdown and a drop to 15 fps, have seen this in games like Risen, Mafia 2, GTA4, Crysis 2, etc! on the console and so many games to the schedule reduce to LOW-Medium So it's still difficult to adjust it to a stable 30 fps and even 60 fps!

A
Aleksei 190 12.05.20

I don't know, I have not seen a slowdown on the box and graphics can probably be reduced to Medium because Boxing moshnosti as the average PC,all games on consoles stable 30 fps,I personally saw a drop in fps only in GTA 4 in some places and it is not until 15 fps,anyway to argue everyone plays what he wants and what he wants I like to play on the box (by the way on PC too, PC's I respect)and going to play them,when I play on PC for fps is not particularly lick lizhby not retarded and all.

P
Psy dancer 12.05.20

Mystikl
I don't know what you want or achieve??Don't like the console don't buy and don't play...play on your PC..what is the problem??

R
RazorKEIN 12.05.20

Mystikl, You're obviously a Troll, the fool is clear that if to write in the console forum, console shit, then you will hate to refute your opinion, because almost everyone who bought a console sitting in that section (well, more Bakers, not to be confused with PC users)and they will look for it some flair, few people will agree with you that for the money he bought a shit and all of them will prove to you that console rule, and you want to read and laugh at their comments because you're a Troll and you do it in a rush. Will prove that it is not? Then why are you in the console forum: Console HS! I said I Want to reason with people and bring to their mind the fact that the console is shit and that everyone should buy a PC? Just your comments funny feeling that mom did not bought a console and now you all prove that they are shit and do not need to buy them.