3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mystikl 12.05.20 03:11 pm

FPS on consoles!

Why buy a console if there's only 30 fps and even up to 15 fps drops in games, ETOGES not normal and intelligent people with good eyesight will not buy the console. But PC is 60 fps and full ogrubelosti!

So tell me, why do we need a console if you play it with terrible brakes?
68 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mystikl 12.05.20

RazorKEIN I wrote the above before calling me a child and a student , you call me in Skype with the webcam even, and say it to my face.

And console HS because there grafon shit on the 2006 level, and everything slows down to 30 and below frames. I do not blame that I have a particular vision that I can positively play only at 60 fps and allow for their earned money to change the computer and video card once a year!

M
Mystikl 12.05.20

The WTCC, On the first minute dibilny hysterical laughter I realized that as inadequate and console nerds!

R
RazorKEIN 12.05.20

Mystikl, I can say, but why would I want to spend time with you? You're acting like rogues could remain with his opinion, but why make this topic, well not like the console and don't like, tastes differ, you specifically create for this topic in the console forum and write that the console CORNER, it is obvious trolling. I end my communication with you, because you are an obvious Troll.

[
[Digger_888] 12.05.20

Is it 30 fps is not enough? I have a weak PC and I play at 24 fps, sometimes 20.
The difference between 30 and 60 fps do not see. Only if the camera in shooters sharply to move, then the 60 fps the more smoothly everything goes.

c
coach_spb_89 12.05.20

Never and nowhere on consoles nebylo 15 fps
not true

H
HyperXStream 12.05.20

Sometimes 10 fps, but this happens very rarely and in General does not interfere with play.

1gR0MaN 12.05.20

shkolota bakermat,et they have a brake in the head and not at the console,given the pitch screen,not more than 60fps

G
GunslinGa_MZ 12.05.20

mrb
not true
OK I reformulate, never ever on the current generation of consoles nebylo 15 fps.

I
Igor Reznichenko 12.05.20

Yes guys that means you are at x,,,,,,,,,is ten times the difference you see between 30 and 60 fps!!!I notice the loss of 5 fps without Fraps

I
Igor Reznichenko 12.05.20

a console fps is not really that on the PC well I think so
)))!

B
BioGen 12.05.20

Zadolbali dois,writes that for them 25 already fps lag,neboys nurse with folders ponakupili high-end computer and now on the forums here is writing.I'm at 5 fps played and nothing happened,now in GTA4 I play with 10-15 fps and discomfort not feel.

J
Jackson[x] 12.05.20

The eye does not see more than 24 fps, almost entirely with oak collapsed -It's not the framerate of the movie, as you can tell. Stoleshniki.

I
IHUNTERI 12.05.20

I watched the movie 60 frames per second already ofigel, the difference 30 noticeable. In the same game. Am I not a man?

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.05.20

I was once one friend turned Армуll on the network.I saw firsthand testimony Fraps'om 21K/s on a bunch Q9505(default) + 570GTX,and the picture went SMOOTHLY.However,in conjunction Phenom ll x4 940 @3.3 GHz + 570GTX with the same FPS clearly visible brakes.What is the reason,I did not understand.

S
Stealth123 12.05.20

IHUNTERI
people, relax. only movies with 60 FPS - fierce shit, but games with 60 FPS are perceived very easily.
Although if the frames are synchronized, and iron hold 30 FPS - the difference is almost not noticeable.
Take a personal example - I now play the new Simcity on an ancient computer (save for the overhaul of the machine), and without limiter at 30 FPS observed unpleasant lags, while below 40 FPS does not fall, for it sharply rises to 70, and when the limiter - everything is smooth, and the difference between 30 and 60 is not visible at all (although in shooters it is very noticeable, I admit).

S
Stealth123 12.05.20

Den-z2011
However,in conjunction Phenom ll x4 940 @3.3 GHz + 570GTX with the same FPS clearly visible brakes.What is the reason,I did not understand. FPS floats

B
Bombardirovschik 12.05.20

Antisolar
The eye does not see more than 24 fps, almost entirely with oak collapsed
Even at 15 fps it is possible to play, I GTA on the pitch went from 15 fps, no brakes and drawdown былоHyperXStream
Sometimes 10 fps, but this happens very rarely and in General does not interfere with play.
BioGen
Zadolbali dois,writes that for them 25 already fps lag,neboys nurse with folders ponakupili high-end computer and now on the forums here is writing.I'm at 5 fps played and nothing happened,now in GTA4 I play with 10-15 fps and discomfort not feel.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.05.20

Stealth123
FPS floats
With this point in detail if possible

Speaking of movies:
KMPlayer:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Windows Media Player:
pix.PlayGround.ru

B
Bombardirovschik 12.05.20

Den-z2011
F*ck shit in KMPlayer even in the movies myltse!

z
zMatriX 12.05.20

24 frames per second is really not yet proven. But there is a scientific answer:
In principle, the human eye perceives any number of frames per second, but to focus he could only 25-30. An example can be translated such that if the sight will fly a swarm of lice you can focus on 25-30 flies, the rest will be just driving objects. As for viewing the body of the gear or computer games, there are much more logical and easier, you just have to understand that you focus your eyes primarily on the monitor/TV and it already determine how many frames there are, whether 15, whether 100 frames your vision will not miss not one shot, all because you focused is actually one object which is what it shows
www.boallen.com/fps-compare.html